Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Caro bought the necklace there! Useless info though..
I love the sausage leash they have to their dogs, funny!

Last edited:
I love to have videos about the family. But it must be so unconfortable for them. Who took the pics or made the video seems to be so close to them.

Who is the woman that arrives with Caroline and has a dog equal to Caroline's one? Or are both dogs Caroline's?

I also noticed Vanina Mandelli is with them. About the unknown rider, I think she is from Monaco but I don't know where I got this idea from... I don't even know her name. Anyway, I must have read it somewhere

Thanks for the video LadyR. I have to admit though I feel guilty watching it. They are always under the lens. They didn't look very happy. I wonder if they had heard about Ernst yet.

I don't get it. What about Ernst?:confused:

I love to have videos about the family. But it must be so unconfortable for them. Who took the pics or made the video seems to be so close to them.

Who is the woman that arrives with Caroline and has a dog equal to Caroline's one? Or are both dogs Caroline's?

I also noticed Vanina Mandelli is with them. About the unknown rider, I think she is from Monaco but I don't know where I got this idea from... I don't even know her name. Anyway, I must have read it somewhere

It is a good friend of Caroline and her name is Renata Boccanelli, no the dog is Caroline's, Renata is just walking him : )

It was my impression that these pictures on Capri were taken from a distance with a long lens because at certain points the photographer zooms in and then back out again so I doubt they were even aware they were being photographed, at least on this occasion. Still, I would hate that lack of privacy.

It was my impression that these pictures on Capri were taken from a distance with a long lens because at certain points the photographer zooms in and then back out again so I doubt they were even aware they were being photographed, at least on this occasion. Still, I would hate that lack of privacy.
I think that's correct!

Edwina Alexander became no. 1 in the GCT rankings last week. Maybe they are celebrating that. There is 1 candle.

Hahaha. Looks like they were having a blast. Love Char's and Bea's looks.:flowers::flowers:

Char and Bea are having so much fun in that pics, i love it!

Is she putting her tongue out to the photographers?

No. She is wetting her lips. Both PC and Charlotte do it.

Is she putting her tongue out to the photographers?

Nah! by the whole of her expression ( even with dark sun glasses ) i'd say she's reflecting on something that's puzzling or confusing her... :p :p :p

She does go to Greece, Estonia and Turkey sometimes. Maybe there are not as many paparazzi in those places.

Do you have any pictures of them in Turkey? I'm really curious to see where exactly they went in there!

*I heard that their holiday in Capri was interrupted because of Ernst's hospitilisation. Rather logical to me! Especially for little Alex.

Last edited:
Do you have any pictures of them in Turkey? I'm really curious to see where exactly they went in there!

*I heard that their holiday in Capri was interrupted because of Ernst's hospitilisation. Rather logical to me! Especially for little Alex.
He left the hospital. He is aprobably not in danger any more. He' s still in Ibiza, though. I saw some pics of him and his new girlfriend. They were in a boat (in Ibiza).

Some gossip magazines always make up things when they don't have info. They stayed in Capri for 3 days and then they continued to Ischia. They don't seem to have gone to Ibiza at all.

Some gossip magazines always make up things when they don't have info. They stayed in Capri for 3 days and then they continued to Ischia. They don't seem to have gone to Ibiza at all.
Thanks for the info!
Ernst is the one who went to Ibiza, not Caro and her family:)

She does go to Greece, Estonia and Turkey sometimes. Maybe there are not as many paparazzi in those places.

Greece and Turkey, yes, but Estonia(!!!) Estonia is in the Baltic sea!!

I think you mean Croatia.

Yes they often go to Croatia

I wonder why PC' family goes always to the Italian islands and not to Balearic or Greek. Isn't it a little boring to see the same places all these years?

I think it's because Capri and Ponza have more selected 'customers', while Ibiza and other Mediterranean destinations are more affordable for mass tourism.

I knew I would get that country wrong. I should have looked on the map. You are right fandesacs. It is Croatia, the country across from Italy.

Greece and Turkey, yes, but Estonia(!!!) Estonia is in the Baltic sea!!

I think you mean Croatia.

Yes they often go to Croatia
Caro and Ernst had bought a big area in Croatia some years ago

Back
Top Bottom