Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Andrea looks attractive in those N.Y. pics, Tati looks OK too (nice top). Finally he is clean shaved.:rolleyes:
But those pics from Ponza,:eek: I hate that baggy style, pics 10 & 11.

Andrea is "too sexy" for his shirt, :whistling:to sexy for his shirt....too sexy, it HURTS!! :lol: - aside from the stubble, he looks relaxed and great! :wub: I love the pics in NYC, too!!

Looking great in NYC! I love his style!!! Now, if only he'd read that blog (and act accordingly...)

There are more pics of Andrea and Tatiana in Ponza at newscom. They're in the same chapel we saw Pierre in June or July. I read somewhere it was somehow related to Stefano, no?

Welcome at the forums, imojeen :flowers: and thanks a lot
for letting us know. Without you we would not have known
that they've spent parts of their summer holidays in this
very nice part of Turkey.
And that little pic of Alexandra actually has something funny.. ;)

Thanks for the info and the nice pic imojeen!
I didn't know they went to Turkey in August!

according to the article(sabah.com.tr) Princess Alexandra wanted to go parachuting and Princess Caroline sent her to parachuting with nanny.
Parachutist took this photo of Alexandra and nanny and sent it to the journalist.

in another article(gazeteport.com.tr) it is said that Princess Caroline, Prince Ernst August and Princess Alexandra came to Göcek secretly with Pacha III on 29 July. First day they didnt get out of the yacht. Next day they went other coves and had dinner in a restaurant in Göcek marina. They went to shopping to carpet sellers and jewelry stores. The princess also bought some almonds. The family left Göcek on 1 August.

two more photos in Göcek

Source: gazeteport.com.tr
http://www.gazeteport.com.tr/stellent/groups/public/documents/site_studio_images/gp_260302.jpg
http://www.gazeteport.com.tr/stellent/groups/public/documents/site_studio_images/gp_260300.jpg

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Those pics of Alexandra how cute. it seems a larger pic would have been in order don't you think. that outfit was so adorable. The outfit of Caroline was super as well great taste!. Ernest looks mah-velous with a little sun it seems to agree with him!

Isn't pacha III the newest of their yachts? Greeks have such marvelous places to visit as well.

i couldnt find larger pictures of them. i know Pr. Caroline bought Pacha III when Stefano was still alive.
and also Göcek is in Turkey not in Greece.

i couldnt find larger pictures of them. i know Pr. Caroline bought Pacha III when Stefano was still alive.
and also Göcek is in Turkey not in Greece.

I think she bought Pacha II when Stefano was alive

And you are right, Göceki is in Turkey

Glistening Seas

:lol: ah-h-h-h they have had the yacht for a while. Well, the area is very nice area to say the least! So little is known about that area, but it's obvious a great place since they picked it to vacation in, it seems. Has anyone ever been there. It would be nice to get "more" pics.

I think she bought Pacha II when Stefano was alive

And you are right, Göceki is in Turkey

She bought Pacha III together with Stefano in the late 80's. They had it comletely restored and it was only finished after Stefano's death.

She never owned a Pacha II. I don't think she owned a yacht before the Pacha. The yachts they were seen on before were rented or Rainier's I think.

I read long time ago Pacha was a gift from Stephano. You all know i´m sure what it means. Pierre-Andrea-Charlotte.

She bought Pacha III together with Stefano in the late 80's. They had it comletely restored and it was only finished after Stefano's death.

She never owned a Pacha II. I don't think she owned a yacht before the Pacha. The yachts they were seen on before were rented or Rainier's I think.

Maybe the " III " stands for the 3 kids she and Stefano had -

I like to think that PACHA is P(pierre) A(andrea) Ch(charlotte) A(alexandra), but obviously I'm just sentimental :)

Yes PACHA III is named after her three children with Stefano. That's a well known fact. It was around years before Alexandra came along.

Yes PACHA III is named after her three children with Stefano. That's a well known fact. It was around years before Alexandra came along.
Poppy7 is right. I recall hearing the same thing on one of Forbes' special on E!.

I like to think that PACHA is P(pierre) A(andrea) Ch(charlotte) A(alexandra), but obviously I'm just sentimental :)

No, Pacha, means P(ierre) A(ndrea) Cha(rlotte)

I think it's an habit to the Monaco family to have composed names yachts, Prince Rainier used to own Stalca St(ephanie)Al(bert) Ca(roline)

I think it's an habit to the Monaco family to have composed names yachts, Prince Rainier used to own Stalca St(ephanie)Al(bert) Ca(roline)

That´s right, the first yacht Grace and Rainier had was called Albercaro, a rather strange name. I also read Stephenie named hers Louine, of course after her two first kids.

I know, I'm just sentimental... :flowers: I like the idea that it includes all the kids :)

I too think that it's a nice coincidence that Alexandra's intial is the last lettre of Pacha.

They had to add the III because there existed allready a Pacha, Pacha I and a Pacha II.

Let's move on. Thank you.

If I were Caroline, I'd be a little leery of hiring a young, sexy nanny. I think I would go for the more dowdy, older nanny.

I find it great to learn.

Thank you for sharing.

Please note: As there'll surely be a lot of pics of the family's
summer vacation again, I've changed the thread title of the
already existing thread from 2008, so now new summer pics
of Princess Caroline and her children can now be posted here
as well.

Have fun posting and reading :)

Back
Top Bottom