Old 09-03-2017, 10:32 AM
Courtier

Carolina di Monaco, che bikini a 60 anni! - Tgcom24

magazine Diva e Donna Caroline's picture that dives

Old 09-21-2017, 03:51 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Caroline von Hannover: Der Anfang einer gro▀en Romanze? | BUNTE.de

Caroline on BUNTE cover with her supposed new boyfriend, billionaire and mega-investor Vincent Bolloré (65), they were together on holiday.

Old 09-21-2017, 08:46 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post

Caroline on BUNTE cover with her supposed new boyfriend, billionaire and mega-investor Vincent Bolloré (65), they were together on holiday.

Seriouslly??? She STILL IS a MARRIED woman...
Old 09-21-2017, 08:52 AM
Heir Apparent

And he is married to Ana´s Jeanneret, a French writer.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:04 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

EA wasn't shy either to parade his former girlfriend Simona around....
Old 09-21-2017, 09:21 AM
Heir Apparent

At least. I hope it is true and he will be nice to her. She has been alone too long.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:29 AM
Majesty

I agree. Caroline is just 60, not quite ready yet to be put out to pasture.

I hope she will have just one more shot at an enduring and lasting love.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 09-21-2017, 12:32 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post

At last She deserves a new love in her life and especially now that her children (and Alexandra) have their own lives.
Maybe in those pics (Carolina di Monaco, che bikini a 60 anni! - Tgcom24) she is at Bollore's yacht. It doesn't seem to me like Pacha.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:40 PM
Royal Highness

Good for her!
Old 09-21-2017, 05:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
Seriouslly??? She STILL IS a MARRIED woman...
She's been separated for the best part of a decade.

I hope she does find someone to be with.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:43 AM
Courtier

Get a divorce first, then take as many lovers as you want, otherwise it's just adultery.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:59 AM
Majesty

But "taking as many lovers" as one wants is fornication, no?

Why is that better than adultery?

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 09-22-2017, 11:23 AM
Courtier

Maybe she is already divorced?
The palace might not have announced it. ..?
Old 09-22-2017, 11:25 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
Maybe she is already divorced?
The palace might not have announced it. ..?
She wouldn't still be styled the Princess of Hanover then.
Old 09-22-2017, 12:09 PM
Majesty

Caroline and Ernst of Hanover have not lived as man and wife for almost a decade. He has made a very public spectacle of himself with among other things a Romanian call girl. His health has deteriorated sharply both physically and mentally-he has reportedly been treated for severe depression among his other problems. He is feuding with his oldest son and heir and refused to attend his wedding.

I can't remember the last time I saw him photographed with his only daughter Alexandra.

Princess Caroline on the other hand has conducted herself impeccably, supporting her brother Prince Albert when necessary and fulfilling her own social, cultural and intellectual calendar in Paris and Monaco. She seems to revel in her role as grandmother.

If she is reaching for happiness in her personal life now who can blame her?

We don't know much about her new friend other than that he is a married billionaire, but perhaps his marriage is ending?

Old 09-22-2017, 01:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Caroline and Ernst of Hanover have not lived as man and wife for almost a decade. He has made a very public spectacle of himself with among other things a Romanian call girl. His health has deteriorated sharply both physically and mentally-he has reportedly been treated for severe depression among his other problems. He is feuding with his oldest son and heir and refused to attend his wedding.

I can't remember the last time I saw him photographed with his only daughter Alexandra.

Princess Caroline on the other hand has conducted herself impeccably, supporting her brother Prince Albert when necessary, fulfilling her own social, cultural and intellectual calendar in Paris and Monaco. She seems to revel in her role as grandmother.

If she is reaching for happiness in her personal life now who can blame her?

We don't know much about her new friend other than that he is a married billionaire, but perhaps his marriage is ending?
Perfectly said
Old 09-22-2017, 06:15 PM
Majesty

I understand and to an extent I agree. But my point is that we do not know the details of HRH's personal life or the true state of her marriage or the nature of her relationship with the man she is pictured with.

She has never, ever discussed her private life since the loss of Stefano Casiraghi in 1990.

It's on that basis that I choose not to judge her. This Board exists-frankly-to merely gossip and speculate not censure morality for people we have never met.

Leave Princess Caroline's judgment to her conscience, her confessor and her God.

Old 09-22-2017, 07:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Caroline is still maried with Ernst August but she is no more living with him since 2009

We don't know the nature of her relationship with Vincent Bollore but I think she has the right to be happy now with a man , her children are marred and Alexandra is now almost an adult and has a boyfriend of course, being still maried , it is adultary but who cares?

I never judge the behaviour of a royal on this board , It is her life not mine
Old 09-22-2017, 11:53 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalfollower View Post
Until they confirm they are a couple this is all speculation. Caroline does in fact still call herself Royal Highness so that would suggest she is still married.We don't know if he is separated or not. So until then we can only surmise.However if it is true that they are 'a couple' and both are still married then no amount of ....But she has been separated from her husband for almost a decade,or Caroline is only sixty, or Caroline has acted impeccably doesn't really matter they are just words. I for one have always followed Caroline and really enjoy reading about her life.However adultery or fornication is still exactly that. No amount of she deserves to be happy etc etc expunges the facts.
Adultery and fornication are are also just words. And being separated for almost a decade and only sixty are also facts...

The trouble with the words adultery and fornication is that there is a world of judgement therein.

It's speculation anyway - for the moment no other magazine or newspaper seems to have picked up on the story - time will tell.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:57 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

If true, I don't have a problem with Caroline's new relationship, given the fact that Ernst August has had girlfriends in the past too whilst still married to Caroline (I don't know about his "relationship status" at the moment though). Ernst August has been unfaithful to Caroline and they live separate lives anyway, so I don't see an issue, despite the fact that they are technically still married. I for one am glad that Caroline has found a new love in her life (since as I said, she and Ernst August don't really have much to do with one another now, their marriage is just words on a certificate) and I wish them a happy relationship. Good for her!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank