The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-24-2006, 10:52 AM
Majesty

Hola - Princess Caroline on the Pacha - 1996

Old 05-24-2006, 10:01 PM

Thanks, TBHRC! Because of this big scan, we can see PACHA has green curtains. At least in the anteroom that seems to connect the main deck to the lower levels.

Old 07-03-2006, 06:21 AM
Gentry

Isn't it about time for the annual family cruise on the PACHA? And all those wonderful pictures that we get each year! Does anyone know for sure when they will be setting sail?
Old 07-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Majesty

Some facts about the Pacha III

Yacht name: Pacha III
Formerly: Briseis • Cardigrae • Priamar • Arlette II
Length: 118 ft 10 - 36.2 m
Builder: Camper & Nicholsons
Year: 1931
Owner: Princess Caroline of Monaco
Pacha III = Pierre + Andrea + Charlotte

Pacha III returned to Port Hercule a few weeks ago

http://yachts.monacoeye.com/files/ar...e-entry-id-594
Old 07-12-2006, 07:11 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianneneville
Isn't it about time for the annual family cruise on the PACHA? And all those wonderful pictures that we get each year! Does anyone know for sure when they will be setting sail?
That already happened. The Pacha left somewhen last week for Sardinia.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Serene Highness

Casiraghi on Summer Vacation

I thought it might be fun to start a thread about where the Casiraghi's tend to vacation in the summer. I know they usually visit Capri. Anywhere else? Maybe we can post pics too.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 05-17-2007, 11:51 AM
Aristocracy

They are used to visit the little and beautiful island of Ponza either.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Gentry

well i know pierre loves skiing and andrea loves snowboarding so based on that i think they might have some winter resort.
And you cant forget there many travels on the pachaIII