Princess Caroline & Family on Summer Vacation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Pacha is not a dream , the Press is always there !
The press is always there, anywhere, since the 3 kids of late Princes Rainier and Grace were born, and situation still continues to grandkids, it is always like this

:previous:

Yes, they have. You can see members of the crew from time to time on the paparazzi photos.

I thought there must be a captain to sail the boat, but you see photos of Caroline shopping in supermarkets so I wonder if they cook for themselves while on board?

Caroline is often seen out at the markets buying groceries and she has been reported as being an excellent cook.

But the PACHA is a fully staffed yacht.

Last edited:
If the Pacha has a full crew, I wonder how many passengers it can sleep. With Caroline' s growing family, can they all sleep on board.

If the Pacha has a full crew, I wonder how many passengers it can sleep. With Caroline' s growing family, can they all sleep on board.

https://yachtclass.mc/en/pacha.html

According to this (not including the crews courters) there are four cabins and a master suite. If she had all of her kids with her on the boat its possible, but their children would have to bunk in with their parents.

In addition to touring all the truly beautiful vistas of the Aeolian Islands, Corsica, Pantellaria and Sardinia,
It seems Princess Caroline and the Pacha III are touring all of the Ligurian and Western Med surviving examples of “la Tour Abolie”
(or somewhat loosely translated- the abandoned tower)
(“ Le Prince d'Aquitaine à la tour abolie” from line 429 of “the Waste Land” by T.S. Eliot…
Eliot’s note in the supplemental bibliography “ 429. V. Gerard de Nerval, Sonnet El Desdichado.”
From W. C. Thorley's translation of de Nerval's “El Desdichado”:
“The Prince of Aquitaine whose palace spire lies low in the dust”
The poem is widely viewed as one of those on which Nerval’s reputation rests, but it is notoriously cryptic; Nerval himself remarked of the group of sonnets in which it was included that they “would lose their charm in being explained, if the thing were possible” (349). Here is Lawrence Rainey’s translation of the poem: I am the man of gloom,—the widower,—the unconsoled, The Prince of Aquitania, his tower in ruins: My only star is dead, and my constellated lute Bears the Black Sun of Melancholia. In the night of the tomb, you who’ve consoled me, Give me back Posillipo and the Italian sea, The flower that so pleased my desolate heart, And the arbor where the vine and rose are intertwined. Am I Amor or Phoebus? … Lusignan or Biron? My brow still burns from the kiss of the queen; I have dreamed in the grotto where the siren swims… And twice I have crossed Acheron victorious: Modulating on the lyre of Orpheus Now the sighs of the saint, now the cry of the fairy. (Rainey 123–24; ellipses in original)
I understand it so very well myself. As I am a widower.
“The Tower here can be another Tarot card. The Tower Tarot card has the meaning of rebirth when it was stroke by lightning. The Tower is the symbol of darkness and destruction. The lightning destroys the old destruction, making new room for the new life. All of the three quotes imply that there is a need of reformation when we have a new life at a new land. Men will try to avoid the old sins. However, how many times will God help to purify the world again? Men must learn something after this because everything has its limit.”
Honestly, to me Princess Caroline is the greatest woman in the world.

Are the family holidaying on Pacha this year or do they have to stay home because of Coronavirus?

Caroline's children and their families cruise in groups...Pierre/Beatrice and children, Andrea/Tatiana, Dimitri/Charlotte..etc. Never all at the same time.

With the Casiraghis(as well as Alexandra) and their families joining Caroline at different stages during the summer holidays, there is reduced risk of crowding.

Lovely. Baltazar is growing fast...I remember when Dimitri carried Raphael on his shoulders like that.

What an idyll.:whistling:

:previous: Earlier in the summer I saw photos of Raphael and one of Andrea's children with Caroline on the PACHA....so yes. I assume that his summer holiday schedule has Raphael with his father now.

I haven't seen Raphael with Charlotte and family since last summer.

This summer we haven't seen Caroline a lot like other summers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom