Princess Caroline & Family on Summer Vacation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isn't it too hot for a suit?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think every week one member of the family join the Pacha. First we saw Alexandra with her boyfriend. Then Caroline with three of her grandchildren and this week Andrea with Tatiana. I' m looking forward for my favourite couple Pierre and Beatrice, and of course Charlotte and Dimitri.

Who is this brunette girl with them?

Would you like to have your mother when you are with your boyfriend? I think NO

Alexandra is like everybody,, does not need to have her mother to hold the candle

Would you like to have your mother when you are with your boyfriend? I think NO

Alexandra is like everybody,, does not need to have her mother to hold the candle

You are right, Melina, but until last year Caroline was with her children aboard Pacha.

Pacha is at the port Calvi of Corsica. I wonder who it's passengers are this time. I hope to see Pierre and Beatrice. They celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary yesterday.

Thanks for the picture, aging is hard on her but it happens to all,she still has a great figure anyway.

Thanks for the picture, aging is hard on her but it happens to all,she still has a great figure anyway.

And she's aging quite gracefully, with dignity, embrancing the aging signs without botox and surgeries... Besides, she's on vacation, it's only natural that her hair is messy because of the wind, and salty air from the seaside... :flowers:

I think she looks fine - a woman on holiday just caught on camera. None of us would look our best in similar circumstances.

I wonder if she caught up with Albert and family while off Corsica.

it's called "Beach Hair, Don't Care!" She looks like every woman who is on vacation and looks great!

Back
Top Bottom