Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 7 : January 2014 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, do you mean it's not Pierre? Because I did look carefully and its absolutely, definitely Pierre, not Andrea ( it's Andrea in all of the other pics).

Yes, I think it's Andrea. The two men in the pics 1 and 3 don't wear glasses and, since Pierre has a beard lately, I think it's easy for us to be confused.
Of, course, I was not present, but it's my opinion.

Are there any photos of the Fondation Motrice Charity Gala? It happened last October 16

here's just one photo of tatiana with a guest
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLwcJmJApXX/

In the past we used to see magazine scans some time later, I don't remember any online agency sources for photos of the gala. So if we are lucky there'll maybe be some magazine articles next week.

Princess Caroline is in New York right now for the wedding of Andrea's brother-in-law Julio Mario Santo Domingo III on Oct. 29.

Here she is pictured with the guest musician of the pre-wedding party
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMGCRcQhIN7/

Possible guests from the family may be Alexandra, Beatrice (but probably not Pierre since he's still sailing), Charlotte(?), and, of course Andrea, Tatiana & the kids.

Good quality , but sad for Princess Caroline's Neck.

Please, please, please do not comment on how Princess Caroline looks! Women age and she is allowing herself to age gracefully! I'm so sick and tired of the negativity tossed towards aging women!

Diane

Age comes to us all .... If we are lucky enough to live a long life , Caroline looks fantastic x

She is magnificent. And I really appreciate that she did not became a victim of the theory "trying to appear young" frozen faces and swallowed lips. She lets age coming, without lies. She was, still be and will be forever a beautiful woman.

Another topic. The wedding they are attending in New York, is not the same couple in Spain a couple of weeks before? Tatiana 's brother with an British aristocrat ? Or I'm mixing all ?

Last edited:
Hello fandesacs!

No, they are different.
The one in Spain is the wedding of Tatiana's uncle (half-brother of his father) to the daughter of the Duke of Wellesley. This one in NYC is of her brother; she has only one sibling. ?

Hello fandesacs!

No, they are different.
The one in Spain is the wedding of Tatiana's uncle (half-brother of his father) to the daughter of the Duke of Wellesley. This one in NYC is of her brother; she has only one sibling. ?

Thanks. It was not clear for me. I hope we will see other pictures

Thanks. Looks a fabulous party. Nevertheless out of Andrea and Tatiana and one pic with Princess Caroline, who looks not wearing a costume, it is impossible to recognise anyone other related to Casiraghis or Princess Alexandra.

Is it a wedding or a fest for Halloween? I don't undertand at all.

I think the blonde girl beside the old man beside Pcs Caroline is Beatrice Borromeo. I saw a private video in instagram wherein they were all seated together - Caroline, the old guy, then Beatrice, then a girl wearing a mask who I assume is Alexandra, then Ekaterina gf of Ernst Jr. No Pierre - I think he is still in Mallorca, no? And Charlotte, we don't know where she is but certainly not in the wedding.

It' a Halloween themed wedding. Weird? Yes, certainly. But it's what the couple wanted plus they and their friends can afford it so why not?

I don't consider it as a Halloween theme. It is a Carnaval theme and more a Carnaval de Venise. Thé groom is clearly dressed in Venetian Dogge. Some of guest are more Halloween oriented but most are European / Italian Carnavale theme

Were did the wedding take place?

I don'tlike at all how Tatiana is dressed, she is ugly. a wedding is serious ceremony and not a fest of Halloween , I am perhaps old fashion, it would not be Caroline with her kids, there would be a lot of critics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom