Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 7 : January 2014 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...that's Dimitri alright, not to mention his elegant mother and his little Darya. I had wondered last fall if Princess Caroline would be hosting Charlotte and her boyfriend in Zurs for skiing this year.

The fact that Carole Bouquet is also there with Darya pretty much says it all, imo...the two families are preparing to unite.

So we can treat her pregnancy as confirmed?

Last week at the gala in New York, Charlotte seemed slim ! From the pics in St Remy I suppose she is 5 months pregnant!

So we can treat her pregnancy as confirmed?

Unless she has gained a dramatic 25-30 lbs and wants to promote muumuu tent dresses as a summer 2018 fashion trend....I say yes.:cool:

Last edited:
Something is not correct. 3 days ago she was much slim. Now she has an enormous belly. Not logic.

:previous: Not really, she wasn't "much slimmer" three days ago as much as she was wearing an outfit that very cleverly camouflaged her stomach area.

A couple of weeks ago there were photos of her in an airport lobby where her condition was quite obvious.

If the media reports are correct, she is nearing the end of her second trimester of pregnancy.

:previous: Not really, she wasn't "much slimmer" three days ago as much as she was wearing an outfit that very cleverly camouflaged her stomach area.

A couple of weeks ago there were photos of her in an airport lobby where her condition was quite obvious.

If the media reports are correct, she is nearing the end of her second trimester of pregnancy.

Ohh, verh interesting news! So, she will give birth at the end of August? Thank you very much, Moonmaiden!

Last edited by a moderator:
On 5 November Andrea Casiraghi hosted the charity gala for the Fondation Motrice in London .

From the pictures was there Princess Caroline, Tatiana, Princess Alexandra with her boyfriend and Princess Ekaterina of Hannover.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqqM-Dvle9w/

Last edited:
A bit unrelated but I take it that charlotte and princess caroline must be suffering a great deal due to Karl lagerfeld’s recent passing.. the family seemed quite close to him.. I remember watching Charlotte say in one of her interviews that she used to spend her summer vacations in his famous library etc..

Yes, it was not unsurprising that Caroline was there....a bit surprised that Charlotte was not. And really, maybe Albert and/or Charlene. Wasn't Karl responsible for coming up/decorating the themes to some of the balls in the past?

Yes, it was not unsurprising that Caroline was there....a bit surprised that Charlotte was not. And really, maybe Albert and/or Charlene. Wasn't Karl responsible for coming up/decorating the themes to some of the balls in the past?

Charlotte was there.

Both Charlotte and Andrea accompanied their mother. Pierre was in Monaco with Albert, Charlene and the twins for the official opening of One Monte Carlo. It was just a cremation not a full funeral service so it was really only those who were closest to Karl Lagerfeld who were there.

thanks...i totally read the headline and missed her in the pictures. She didn't even look like her normal self.

It was nice to see Charlotte and Andrea in attendance along with Princess Caroline at the Cremation Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom