Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 5 : Feb.2008 - Feb.2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful pics guys! I love how tender is Caroline to her daughter. As lazuli said, Caroline was born to be a mum...
And the last pictures of iceflowers are great! Really love the close-up of Alexandra :flowers:

Go back and see my older post in response to those of you, who said Alex was ugly when smaller...;)

What did I tell you? She would grow more interesting than Charlotte is.:)

Thanks for the pics rerehh !
They are both realy nice and i like Caro's glasses !

In Monaco Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra are
in the spotlight more often than in Fontainebleau.
Yesterday the paparazzi found them again, nice for us,
(especially those tender pics of mother and daughter
cuddling are really cute) but surely not that nice for them..

Princess Caroline and her daughter Princess Alexandra in
Monaco, on September 12, 2009. Princess Alexandra met
her mother to shop in Monaco after passing an afternoon
at the zoo in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

who is the blonde lady please?
thanks

She certainly looks young enough to be a nanny - often Caroline has taken nannies on shopping trips, vacations, etc, to help manage the kids if/when she's called away for duties.

Princess Caroline is a wonderful mother to her children, you can see it in every photo of them together. Young Princess Alexandra is looking very different now and she is going to be a very nice looking young lady - and very soon too, she is growing so quickly.

Well foursox, i would say that she is a nanny.

Princess Caroline is a wonderful mother to her children, you can see it in every photo of them together. Young Princess Alexandra is looking very different now and she is going to be a very nice looking young lady - and very soon too, she is growing so quickly.

I agree - all her children, over the years, have shown such affection for her when it's documented in pictures like these (not posed for). And, of course, in their adult years, they show the same affection and spend time together - she's obviously close to her children and has done a magnificant with them.

Princess Caroline is a wonderful mother to her children, you can see it in every photo of them together.

yes she's a great mother, no doubt about it!!! and is very close to her children; they LOVE her. What will she do now? I would love to see her grow old with a partner for life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glistening Seas

:D heaven's she has no need to think about growing old. She has quite a few many years to go before getting to the old time of life. So suffice that she and the children whoop it up and have a good time!!! Great surfboard tee hee!:ROFLMAO:

:D heaven's she has no need to think about growing old. She has quite a few many years to go before getting to the old time of life. So suffice that she and the children whoop it up and have a good time!!! Great surfboard tee hee!:ROFLMAO:

she IS growing old. she has already 'whooped' it up. when the children are married, it would be wonderful if she had a supportive partner, but it looks at this stage like Karma has struck. as what goes around comes around.

I look at the pictures, enjoy seeing them and while nothing here crosses the line I just have to say (though I know I'm being totally unreasonable by today's standards) I really can't stand it when they photo someone while they are eating. I know it's not nearly as bad as some get, but I always feel bad when I see someone photographed in mid-bite. Call me odd, and you will, but I really think people should be off-limits to the camera when they are in the midst of eating. That aside, Caroline looks great -amazing figure for a woman of her vintage or even for one considerably younger. Love that one of Alexandra with her face all pinched up like she's annoyed about something -adorable.
:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

I look at the pictures, enjoy seeing them and while nothing here crosses the line I just have to say (though I know I'm being totally unreasonable by today's standards) I really can't stand it when they photo someone while they are eating. I know it's not nearly as bad as some get, but I always feel bad when I see someone photographed in mid-bite. Call me odd, and you will, but I really think people should be off-limits to the camera when they are in the midst of eating. :monacostandard: :monacoflag:

absolutely agree. my brother in law took a photo of me at my wedding with a mouthful and it is embarrassing! surely Caro can eat in peace!!

she IS growing old. she has already 'whooped' it up. when the children are married, it would be wonderful if she had a supportive partner, but it looks at this stage like Karma has struck. as what goes around comes around.

Yes, she is... But so beautifully and gracefully, that we simply forte that she is. Besides, how many of us, who've accompanied her through the years, who've known her in her childhood, in her youth, as a grown woman, married, divorced, remarried, mother... don't think of her as an eternal young girl???? :princess3::rose2::princess3:

Princess Caroline is a wonderful mother to all of her children. Showing her affection to her youngest daughter, Princess Alexandra is so sweet.:) It's nice to see that they spent a lots of time together as a mother and daughter.

I think Caroline is a wonderful beautiful lady and mother, and yes she is growing older but with the grace of her mother and the young vibrance of her children. I give thanks to her through the last thirty years of giving us all the opportunity to share her life with us, being it happiness or sadness and being stong enough to stand up to the paparazzi from time to time.
I think she is just one hell of a lady:flowers: and may it continue!
Thank you,:clap: your Serene Highness Princess Caroline for being you!

Thank you, Debrann, your words are mine, I woudn't have been able to say the same things better.

I think Caroline is a wonderful beautiful lady and mother, and yes she is growing older but with the grace of her mother and the young vibrance of her children. I give thanks to her through the last thirty years of giving us all the opportunity to share her life with us, being it happiness or sadness and being stong enough to stand up to the paparazzi from time to time.
I think she is just one hell of a lady:flowers: and may it continue!
Thank you,:clap: your Serene Highness Princess Caroline for being you!

Debrann, you hit the nail on the head. I´m with you 100%: she's THE BEST!!!! :princess3::princess3::princess3:

The Princess has been my ideal since girlhood(I "discovered" her at 12-13 years old)She is a bit older, but I have idolized her ever since. I remember trying to do my makeup like hers in high school.(not even close!)

Growing up in my teens and twenties, I didn't want to be like Madonna or Debbie Harry or the other pop idols of my generation of young women in the 80's....I wanted to read about Princesses Diana and Caroline.

Even now, I am still more fascinated by Caroline than any other female celebrity. Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, the ghastly Olsen twins...they all put me to sleep.

Caroline with her eternal elegance holds all the glamour of a movie star combined with the pathos of the tragic heroine she has become in recent years.

She might be a little down right now, but I suspect she'll never be truly out.

Vive la Princesse!

Even now, I am still more fascinated by Caroline than any other female celebrity. Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, the ghastly Olsen twins...they all put me to sleep.

Please don't put Angelina Jolie in a group with those 23-year-olds. It's fine if she's not your cup of tea or whatever, but she is an extremely generous philanthropist and known for far more than simply being beautiful and fashionable, unlike the latter.

Anyway, I think Caroline is gorgeous and there is nothing wrong with aging. She's in her fifties for crying out loud. How can anybody expect her to look the way she did thirty years ago, or even ten years ago. Of course, she certainly didn't help matters by smoking like a chimney and staying in the sun. But I still think she's lovely and those pictures of her with Alex are adorable!

Angelina IS a generous philanthropist, and quite a brave woman as well. I could never picture myself venturing into some of the dangerous places she does for humanitarian causes.

I am simply tired of reading about her, that's all.

About ninety per cent of Hollywood and pop culture figures bore me...it's not taking anything away from Ms Jolie's very admirable work.

Pics 2.11.2009

Princess Caroline of Hanover waits at Charles Du Gaulle Airport
(CDG), Paris, France, for her daughter Princess Alexandra,
November 2nd, 2009.

Alexandra looks really cute with her bag..:)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Zimbio **

Wow! Alexandra will be a tall lady! They look nice. Thanks for the pics :)

Alexandra is sooo cute! She's IS getting tall!

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: oh-h-h you are right she's almost as tall as Caroline tee hee!!
:candycane: Alexandra's haircut really does make her appear all 'grown' up doesn't it?? I know some would say it's impossible for a child to appear sophisticated but we would differ.

:candycane:the haircut really does give her a different appearance don't you suppose?? :harvest:

Princess Caroline of Hanover waits at Charles Du Gaulle Airport
(CDG), Paris, France, for her daughter Princess Alexandra,
November 2nd, 2009.

Alexandra looks really cute with her bag..:)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Zimbio **

The cap Alexandra is using it's quite amusing and gives her such a naughty, funny face :queen3::queen3::queen3:

Even though they were born to different fathers, I can see something of Pierre, when he was younger, on her face.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom