Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 5 : Feb.2008 - Feb.2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Monaco Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra are
in the spotlight more often than in Fontainebleau.
Yesterday the paparazzi found them again, nice for us,
(especially those tender pics of mother and daughter
cuddling are really cute) but surely not that nice for them..

Princess Caroline and her daughter Princess Alexandra in
Monaco, on September 12, 2009. Princess Alexandra met
her mother to shop in Monaco after passing an afternoon
at the zoo in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Very nice photos! Mother and daughter looking good! I love that!
Alexandra is so cute! I like the hugging pics. She will be such a pretty young lady.:flowers:

Alexandra seems to be entering a growth spurt...she is going to be tall like her parents!

Why can't she just be a mother out with her daughter going about town? She doesn't always need to be dressed to the nines so to speak. She blends in like everyone else. It's just a day at the zoo.

It's nice to see them having a mother/daughter day out at the zoo.

re: Caroline & Ernst, I wonder if Caroline's decision to move to Monaco has something to do with tension between them. Perhaps Ernst doesn't want to move to Monaco and leave their other home. Where was she living with Ernst? Was it in his ancestral home in Germany or were they living in France?

It seems that Alexandra goes to the ECOLE FRANCOIS D'ASSIS NICOLAS BARRE' and not to the ECOLE DE LA CONDAMINE. It's a catholic school behind CLOS ST.PIERRE , MONACO VILLE.

so do I. I like them as a couple, both passionate but in a different way and found them believable as a couple devoted to each other.

I really hope there are no serious problems in the marriage of Ernst & Caroline!

The Palace issued a statement denying rumours of a split between The Prince & Princess of Hanover.

The Palace issued a statement denying rumours of a split between The Prince & Princess of Hanover.

Ufff! At last! And i'm glad. P. Caroline deserves some peace and quiet in her marrige. If there's a woman who deserves an happy marrige, she sure is the one.
:clap::clap::clap:
www.hola.com/realeza :hug:

Caroline looks so old and haggard lately. I just don't understand with all her money she could do something about it and get a new hairstylist!! Just because we get older doesn't mean we have to look haggard and scruffy!

Queenofthelight already quoted the news item in the
Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events Part 16 thread

MONACO (AFP) – Monaco's royal palace on Thursday denied reports that Princess Caroline's
marriage to Ernst August de Hanover was on the rocks.

"This information is absolutely false and baseless," said the palace's press service.

Several celebrity magazines and websites have reported over the past few days that
Caroline was about to separate from the German artistocrat after 10 years of marriage.

Paris Match said the princess had left their residence in Fontainebleau, west of Paris,
earlier this month and had returned to the principality.

A spokesman for the palace declined to comment on Caroline's reported move.

So definitely no need to discuss this issue any longer.

What's a relief. So no more rumors. I felt that palace would be forced to make some official statement.
Caroline move to Monaco might be because Alexandra's school. It reminds me situation of Grace and Rainer. Grace also moved to Paris for a while because of her daughters school.

I'm very glad to hear that news. Caroline and Ernst- August are one of my favorite couples, I would have been upset to hear about a split.

For my experience I don't believe very much in princely palace bureau de presse, but I am very glad if Caroline and Ernst are ok.

Caroline move to Monaco might be because Alexandra's school. It reminds me situation of Grace and Rainer. Grace also moved to Paris for a while because of her daughters school.

Which was essentially a split of sorts; and I doubt she moved because of Alexandra's schooling. Her education would have been just as good in Fontainbleu. Why she has moved? I don't know. However the fact that young Alexandra has now accompanied her mother to an official occasion, reminds me of the 90's, post Stafano's death, when the Casiraghi's became their mothers companions at official events. Alexandra up until now, has had the luxury of a, relatively, media free childhood. Unlike that of her half siblings, who were photographed everywhere. I hope that this privacy she has enjoyed, continues, although I have a feeling that she will now start appearing much more at public events and that the paps will start annoying her. If C & E have split well then | am sure they both will continue to be involved with Alexandra. The other children being too old to be greatly effected, and having their own lives. Caroline was a single mother for a large part of their childhood's anyway, and seems to have done an excellent job.

I think that Caroline is a great mother , single or not , her children adore her, her mother in law Fernanda Casiraghi told she was wonderful.

I'm very glad to hear that news. Caroline and Ernst- August are one of my favorite couples, I would have been upset to hear about a split.

Ditto....I think they always seemed to be happy with each other, no matter what the 'razzi's tried to do to get under their skin....

Yes, Caroline and Ernst are sophisticates, they own a number of homes, have their own workloads, in business and in the charities they support.
Not to forget the "patchwork families" that both are involved with.

In this day and age, couples are spending time apart when necessary, and it's no one else's business how or why or when they're doing it.

The article link with the newest pics of Princess Caroline
and Charlotte Casiraghi in Paris and the following post have
been moved to Charlotte's current events thread as the article
itself is about her newest project and an interview she has
given. Take a look if you like :)

Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 33

It's very nice that Caroline and Charlotte are involved in editorial projects . They have a good relationship.

This is not true. I remember Alexandra at Monaco National DAy in 2000. She was one year old. And the same, for each successive year. And in 2003, when she was four, attending the opening for the Princess Antoinette garden (??? is it called?) Alexandra has also been regular at the Monaco show jumping.

The media focus on Alexandra has been non extinct compared with that of her siblings, at the same age. She has been at official events and the paps have been around but not anywhere near as much as for the Casiraghi's.

Looking at these photos, you see that Princess Caroline is worry about arranging Princess Alexandra's birthday party.:)
Princess Caroline has always been beautiful and natural, even without make-up.
Thank you for posting, rerehh!:flowers:

We can see more pictures of Caroline now she lives in Monaco, that's good for us ! Not for her I think, because many paparazzi are following her everywhere.

Looking at these photos, you see that Princess Caroline is worry about arranging Princess Alexandra's birthday party.:)

The pics are not from Princess Alexandra's birthday party, but from
a birthday party of one of her schoolfellows. The caption said that
the party took place on Sunday, September 20 in Monaco.

Thanks a lot for posting your finding, rerehh :flowers:

Princess Caroline of Hanouver and her daughter, Princess Alexandra were relaxing on the beach of Monte Carlo (27/09/2009).:)

A few photos of Princess Caroline and Alexandra are so tender.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2cy3987.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/2eev6dv.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2cfbin7.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/aouno1.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/1zqcw1i.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/2wr28pf.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/1z55ksp.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2i0yam9.jpg

P. Caroline was definitily born to be a mom... :wub:

Very tender photos. I'm amazed how fast Alexandra has grown these months, she is going to be stunning like her mother and half-sister. I can see a bit of Caroline & the Grimaldis in Alexandra.

According to the 1st picture it looks like Caroline is letting herself go... There's definitely something wrong in her life at the moment. Her facial expressions speak volumes. Hopefully she can get to her usual self very soon.

Wonderful pics, thanks for posting, queenofthelight!

Especially those showing the interaction between
mother and daughter are so nice and full of love..

Here are two pics of Caroline and Alexandra in Monaco
around 2 weeks ago. I like the close-up of Alexandra
and the ladies' matching clothes :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom