Princess Alexandra Picture Thread Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you all that she seems absolutely beautiful, a very sweet girl, and all of the above, but I think that she is still hounded more than a 9 year old should be (she's 9 right?). I don't remember Charlotte ever being photographed in the sort of way that Alexandra seems to be; on the streets, with her siblings, while walking her dog, etc. Andrea, Charlotte, and Pierre were hidden away in St Remy, and I wish for Alexandra's sake that they would do the same for her, instead of flaunting her around Paris, the Med, Monaco, and all of her parents' official appearances. But I guess Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst have raised children before, and know better than I do. I just feel badly for the children that get caught in the middle. I mean, you would never see these number of pictures of Lady Louise Wessex (Prince Edward and Sophie, the Countess of Wessex's daughter), and the British tabloids and photographers are usually no good example. She is going to end up resenting all of this attention in the future, instead of making the funny faces taht she does now.

There were pictures of them everywhere, all the time. There was barely a week without pictures of them. They were definitely there, you probably just didn't see them. By comparison they leave Alexandra alone, but obviously she has more media coverage then most children her age.

There were pictures of them everywhere, all the time. There was barely a week without pictures of them. They were definitely there, you probably just didn't see them. By comparison they leave Alexandra alone, but obviously she has more media coverage then most children her age.

Agree, they were taken on picture at EVERY moment of their lifes, going at school, going to violin courses, playing with dogs, etc etc..... I think the difference with Alexandra is that now Caroline lives a normal married woman life, but when the Casiraghis were children, she lost Stefano, and the Paparazzis were constanly behind HER to see what whe was going to do, who was the new boyfriend after Stefano, etc etc., and of course pursuing Caroline they were pursuing also her children. But now Caroline is much much less pursued, she has a stable life (thanks god) so Alexandra is quite.
But do not worry, when Alex will be 13-14 they will start pursuing HER...

I think the difference with Alexandra is that now Caroline lives a normal married woman life, but when the Casiraghis were children, she lost Stefano, and the Paparazzis were constanly behind HER to see what whe was going to do, who was the new boyfriend after Stefano, etc etc., and of course pursuing Caroline they were pursuing also her children. But now Caroline is much much less pursued, she has a stable life (thanks god) so Alexandra is quite.

I completely agree.

I guess I just never saw it. I guess I'm too young to have seen or understood it back then, but I still feel badly for her(and for the Casiraghgi's, Caroline, etc. I couldn't imagine having my life on display like that). :ermm:

We'll talk about that again in, say, 5 or 6 years..;)

I was comparing them, at the same age. You know they may never pursue Alexandra. In six years Albert could be married and have children, and then they would be the Pap fodder. There could be Casiraghi grandchild or two. I actually think that Alexandra will never have to deal with media interest like her mother and sister. Stephanie's eldest daughter isn't annoyed by the paps, and she's what, about 14 now. Caroline and her children was a unique case 'the grieving widow and her children', that the children grew into such stunning teenagers was, depending how you look at it, very fortunate.

Last edited:
I think that Alexandra, was in some ways privileged, for the fact, that she didn´t have to put up with so much curiosity from the press, as her half brothers/sister.Physically I think she is very much alike her Father, even in her behaviour. Also, she seems like a happy go lucky child.

if albert has no issue when he passes away, i think caroline and andrea should abdicate in favor of alexandra. it will bring monaco a heightened spirit of monarchial glamour.

if albert has no issue when he passes away, i think caroline and andrea should abdicate in favor of alexandra. it will bring monaco a heightened spirit of monarchial glamour.

This is a late reply but you do know if that if both Caroline and Andrea were to abdicate, there's still the issue of Pierre (3rd in line) and Charlotte (4th in line).

So, basically, it would be impossible for Alexandra to rule. Also, she's young -- we don't know her true personality yet because she has yet to figure it out! So, no one knows if she would bring glamour or not. One of her siblings could and we have no idea because we can't see into the future.

Is this woman really Alexandra?? I think this woman is a little bit elder and thinner than Alexandra...

Is this woman really Alexandra?? I think this woman is a little bit elder and thinner than Alexandra...

No, the young woman on that pic is not Alexandra!
Pixilated has posted this pic to make a comparison,
it's Irina Kulikova, a model.

Don't they look alike?!?! I think Alexandra is beautiful.She's not Mediterranean looking like her mother and sister,and not blonde like Andrea and Pierre.She's unique!

I found this pic of Alexandra...i don't know if it's already posted. But i'm sure she'll be a beautiful girl when she grows up:
Alexandra

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty:OH Alexandra does already look beautiful.
:rose: Last year at the National day there was a picture of Charlotte and alexandra together and you could see she had charlotte do have some similar qualties and they really did make for a stunning photo it was amazing!
:thistle:No doubt it's normal for children to change as they start getting older however, the resemblence made for quite a stunning pic:heartflower:

OMG, So cute is Lex. What craks me up is Shiloh looks just like her. Errrie or distant cousions. the world may never know.

Glistening Seas

:candycane: Captivating pics it looks like she's enjoying her outings with family a lot more as she gets older! :heartflower:

I really like these pics where she seems to be having such fun at the beach. Really cute. She was such a cute baby and sometimes I think she looks a lot like Caroline! Don't you? Luckily I can't seem to find any Ernst traces in Alexandra!

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl/photos/uncategorized/2005_08aug_17de_in_zee_en_op_boot.jpg

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-lo...zed/2005_08aug_17de_in_zee_en_op_boot_1_2.jpg

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-lo...zed/2005_08aug_17de_in_zee_en_op_boot_2_2.jpg

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-lo...zed/2005_08aug_17de_in_zee_en_op_boot_3_2.jpg

I can see a lot of Ernst in her istead, although her facial expressions and sunny character are inherited from Caroline.

Ianna said:
Some nice pics..

The first picture is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom