The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 02:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Princess Alexandra looks exactly like her father Prince Ernst August of Hanover, she looks like she got all of his genes. Do you guys think she'll turn intro a Beauty when she's a teenager like Charlotte? I can't wait till she's a teenager and she what she looks like, Do you guys think that she was as pretty as Charlotte when she Charlotte was a little kid?
Alex will be 7 in June.
Alexandra looks very very like her father, but especially in pics taken in front, she looks prettier. I mean IMO you see some Caroline's genes, nice mouth, nice skin and wonderfull eyes.
If course she will be tall and with a nice body, all the Grimaldi's are very athletic.
BUT she will never be such a beauty like Charlotte. Charlotte was stunning since her first pic, 4 days old and she never stopped being wonderfull.
Alexandra was a very cute baby but not a classical beauty. Hopefully when Alex will be a teenager Charlotte will be abt 30, so no comparison in the same age cercles. Alex will develop her own beauty and personnality but hopefully she will not be compared to Charlotte, because every girl compared to Charlotte , DIFFICULT

Old 01-12-2006, 04:36 AM
Courtier

the comparisons of her features to those of her grandmother, mother, and especially beautiful sister will be inevitable. the best we could hope for is that her family's love will keep her totally secured and that she won't be affected so much by what people say.

Old 01-12-2006, 07:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
the comparisons of her features to those of her grandmother, mother, and especially beautiful sister will be inevitable. the best we could hope for is that her family's love will keep her totally secured and that she won't be affected so much by what people say.
WELL SAID
Old 01-12-2006, 07:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
She won't be probably grow so beautiful as her sister (she isn't a daughter of Stefano's), but She surely appears to be quicker than Char. She has since the start...
Old 01-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Serene Highness

I am not usually one to compare sisters because I have an aunt who is 7 years old than me and we are always compared but... in my opinion Alexandra was the more beautiful infant. She won't be 7 until July and you are alread saying rather or not she will be as beautiful as her 19 year old sister. Plus looks aren't all there is to beauty and already I see Alexandra having more personality than Charlotte!
Old 01-12-2006, 10:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
She won't be 7 until July and you are alread saying rather or not she will be as beautiful as her 19 year old sister.
NO, what I said is that Alexandra from her zero years to seven years is not such a classical beauty that was Charlotte from zero to seven, and IMO (I may be wrong) she wont suddenly become such a classical beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
Plus looks aren't all there is to beauty and already I see Alexandra having more personality than Charlotte!
Maybe, why not? We are neither starting any competition nor saying that ONE UNIQUE beauty exists.
Old 01-12-2006, 02:50 PM
Gentry

Alex

My bet is she'll turn into a great beauty. Similar to Grace.
Old 01-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwhite3182
If she is going to turn into anything like her dad, I doubt it. :(
Old 01-14-2006, 10:08 PM
Nobility

I think little Alex is just as pretty as big sis Charlotte when she becomes a teenager. I even think she was more pretty and cuter than her from infant until now. She does show alot more expression on her face and has more character to her and is much more talkative and funny. Wel I think Alex as a teenager will be just as Beautiful but will look nothing like her big sis, They'll be as different looking as day and night. She looks alot like her father Ernst he's ok looking he's not ugly nor is he no stud. Do you guys think Prince Ernst August is good looking he looks all frumpy and disdain and blaaaaa reserved and so on. Well caroline must of.
Old 01-14-2006, 10:39 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
I think little Alex is just as pretty as big sis Charlotte when she becomes a teenager. I even think she was more pretty and cuter than her from infant until now. She does show alot more expression on her face and has more character to her and is much more talkative and funny. Wel I think Alex as a teenager will be just as Beautiful but will look nothing like her big sis, They'll be as different looking as day and night. She looks alot like her father Ernst he's ok looking he's not ugly nor is he no stud. Do you guys think Prince Ernst August is good looking he looks all frumpy and disdain and blaaaaa reserved and so on. Well caroline must of.
I think Alexandra will face comparisons to Camille, too, since they are so close in age and Camille (IMO) looks like a smaller version of Grace. It's a good thing that Alexandra's the baby, since she seems to be showered with so much attention from everyone but is well-adjusted all the same. Looks fade, anyway, and she's a perfectly adorable little girl, even on her own. I'd babysit her any day!
Old 01-15-2006, 05:59 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by janos614
I think Alexandra will face comparisons to Camille, too, since they are so close in age and Camille (IMO) looks like a smaller version of Grace. It's a good thing that Alexandra's the baby, since she seems to be showered with so much attention from everyone but is well-adjusted all the same. Looks fade, anyway, and she's a perfectly adorable little girl, even on her own. I'd babysit her any day!
I also think the two little ones will be compared a lot.
Old 01-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwhite3182
Oh, Alex is just adorable. She doesn't look like her mom or sister, but she looks good. Grace wasn't a great beauty when she was young. She herself admitted that. In fact, she was the 'odd' person in the family while the others were simply dazzling (That's not my personal opinion, from people who knew her from way back). I think Alex will a beauty, too, when she's older. Maybe not as beautiful as Grace, but still.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 01-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Nobility

Yes she'll look like a female version of her father alright. When she's a teenager she'll be looking alot like Ernst as a teenage boy just a female version of that imagine that all nasty gross disheveled looking like a homeless dirty person sickening to look at you'd say ewwwwwwwwww yuck like you want to throw up and die. Jinks gotchaya,therefor good. Ernst is nothing like that really hes loks really clean I was just trying to say the opposite about him, see howsqeaky clean and shiny his hair is and his clothes and hisface and body, so is little Alex. But on a scaleof 1 to 10 for his looks I'd give him a 4 just my opinion.Thats pretty low I know I just think he's not that great looking like the rest of the family. Lets just say for now let Alex have being a little kid and before she becomes a teenager and faces all the problems from the press, and the press talking about her looks. With puberty Andrea, Charlotte, Pierre faced a whole lot a pressure from the press and paparazzi, always judging there looks and what they wear what there doing every moment following them around constantly, invading their privacy. So lets just leave little Alex alone for now and enjoy her how she is, not think or worry aabout her when she becomes a teenger or even then.
Old 01-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Courtier

(Corbis)

Definitly an eye contact with mom!
Old 01-19-2006, 06:38 PM
Royal Highness

That's such a sweet pic, photofan! Great choice!:)

With daddy and siblings in Lamu, Kenya..(Hola)
Old 01-20-2006, 09:31 AM
Nobility

she was a so cute little baby.yellow is her colour hehe
Old 01-20-2006, 12:49 PM
Courtier

thanks Ianna!
Old 01-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Aristocracy

aren't there any recent photos of her out there?
Old 01-28-2006, 05:57 AM
Majesty

Here are some pics Towsend posted in another thread

All from Paris Match

I love those pics....

Old 01-28-2006, 06:01 AM
Majesty

And the rest from Paris Match

And 1 I found on ebay also from Paris Match

Closed Thread