The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-20-2006, 09:56 PM
Majesty

Princess Alexandra Current Events Part 6

Welcome to Princess Alexandra Current Events Part 6 where you can post current news, articles and pictures. The old thread can be found here.

Keep in mind TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines while you are posting.

Happy posting!

Old 05-21-2006, 06:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Ernst's car is an old, "vintage" one; I'm not sure it has seatbelts (and I don't know how the law stands when youn drive that kind of car)...
Even if it was a vintage car, you can still have seatbelts put in. You should even more insist on them, since they don't have airbags and other modern security. And the way she is halfseated there, it wouldn't take more than 50km/h for her to go for a fly...

Old 06-15-2006, 10:47 PM
Gentry

Has anyone seen or heard anything about Alexandra lately? She seems to have gone puff!
Old 06-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Nobility

NOPE! Nothing, Nada, Rien! I haven't heard anything about little Alexandra, if anyone has, please enlighten us!

Ani
Old 06-16-2006, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anag
NOPE! Nothing, Nada, Rien! I haven't heard anything about little Alexandra, if anyone has, please enlighten us!

Ani
We'll see her soon enough with the family on PACHA III. Alas, be patient, my friends.:)
Old 06-16-2006, 04:38 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
We'll see her soon enough with the family on PACHA III. Alas, be patient, my friends.:)
You couldn't be more right! Talking from previous years experiences, it's time for visiting Monaco's Beach club or for promenade along Côte D' Azur and Mediterranean cruise..
Old 06-26-2006, 04:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Hope you are right, we are missing her. It's strange that she did not show up to the Monaco jumping, everybody was there, where did she stay???

May be she hates horses
Old 07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
Royal Highness

Happy birthday, Alexandra!:)

Have a great day with big cake and lots of presents!:p :)
Old 07-19-2006, 06:39 PM
Majesty

She is already 7 years old..... Can't believe it.....:p

(APL)
Old 07-20-2006, 05:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
A few pics of Princess Alexandra building sand castle in La Maddalena Island (Sardinia/Italy) (source OGGI)

The nanny smearing a protective cream on the little princess' back (OGGI)
Old 07-20-2006, 05:04 AM
Majesty

Beautiful pictures Tosca, new pics of our Birthday Girl, thanks. That bathingsuit is really cute. She seems to have fun at the beach... I'll see if I can get that mag...... :p
Old 07-20-2006, 08:47 AM
Serene Highness

she is soooo cute, i love her little straw hat!!
Old 07-20-2006, 10:57 AM
Serene Highness

omg, thanks so much for those pics! I love this little girl. She is so cute.
Old 07-20-2006, 11:32 AM
Nobility

Love how big sister is pouring on the sunscreen, she needs to protect her lil' sis from the rays! TOO CUTE!

Ani
Old 07-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Love how big sister is pouring on the sunscreen, she needs to protect her lil' sis from the rays! TOO CUTE!

Ani
Was that lady Charlotte or the nanny?

Very cute wallpaper, im sure Caroline would love it.
Old 07-20-2006, 02:44 PM
Serene Highness

I think she's starting to look a bit like Caroline. I bet when she's a teenager she'll look a lot more like Caroline.
Old 07-20-2006, 02:50 PM

Quote:

Ani
Are you sure that's Charlotte? I wasn't aware of Char being with the fam. during the Sardinia leg of the cruise. The watch on this woman's wrist looks like Char's style, but the hair color is bothering me (it doesn't just look like it's Char's wet hair) and the skin tone and body type don't seem to be a proper match. Are you sure?This woman looks very much older than Charlotte, perhaps in her 30s, maybe mid to late 30s. I thought this could be the nanny? Hmm, I have serious doubts about this being Charlotte. Take another look: http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3139/afra027io1.jpg (Tosca's Oggi picture).
Old 07-20-2006, 03:17 PM
Nobility

It looked like Charlotte to me, but of course I could definitely be wrong. Even if it wasn't Charlotte the statement still applies, I think it's cute that whoever is putting sunscreen on Alex's back is protecting her from the sun.

That's All!

Ani
Old 07-20-2006, 03:26 PM
Courtier

By the way, Oggi magazines says talks about her like her tata which means nanny.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:03 PM

Quote:
It looked like Charlotte to me, but of course I could definitely be wrong. Even if it wasn't Charlotte the statement still applies, I think it's cute that whoever is putting sunscreen on Alex's back is protecting her from the sun.

That's All!

Ani
No big shakes. Anyone can look quickly at a pic and mistake the ID. I do it all the time. I was just so surprised when I read your reference to her as Charlotte because to me this lady looked sooooooo much than Charlotte, lol!
:p