Princess Alexandra Current Events Part 6: May 2006 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Welcome to Princess Alexandra Current Events Part 6 where you can post current news, articles and pictures. The old thread can be found here.

Keep in mind TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines while you are posting.

Happy posting!

Ernst's car is an old, "vintage" one; I'm not sure it has seatbelts (and I don't know how the law stands when youn drive that kind of car)...
Even if it was a vintage car, you can still have seatbelts put in. You should even more insist on them, since they don't have airbags and other modern security. And the way she is halfseated there, it wouldn't take more than 50km/h for her to go for a fly...

Has anyone seen or heard anything about Alexandra lately? She seems to have gone puff!

NOPE! Nothing, Nada, Rien! I haven't heard anything about little Alexandra, if anyone has, please enlighten us!

Ani

anag said:
NOPE! Nothing, Nada, Rien! I haven't heard anything about little Alexandra, if anyone has, please enlighten us!

Ani

We'll see her soon enough with the family on PACHA III. Alas, be patient, my friends.:)

CasiraghiTrio said:
We'll see her soon enough with the family on PACHA III. Alas, be patient, my friends.:)

You couldn't be more right!;) Talking from previous years experiences, it's time for visiting Monaco's Beach club or for promenade along Côte D' Azur and Mediterranean cruise..

CasiraghiTrio said:

Hope you are right, we are missing her. It's strange that she did not show up to the Monaco jumping, everybody was there, where did she stay???

May be she hates horses :eek:

Happy birthday, Alexandra!:)

Have a great day with big cake and lots of presents!:p :)

She is already 7 years old..... Can't believe it.....:p;)

20h68lg.jpg

(APL)

A few pics of Princess Alexandra building sand castle in La Maddalena Island (Sardinia/Italy) (source OGGI)

The nanny smearing a protective cream on the little princess' back (OGGI)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pictures Tosca, new pics of our Birthday Girl, thanks. That bathingsuit is really cute. She seems to have fun at the beach... I'll see if I can get that mag...... :D:p

omg, thanks so much for those pics! I love this little girl. She is so cute.

Love how big sister is pouring on the sunscreen, she needs to protect her lil' sis from the rays! TOO CUTE!

Ani

anag said:
Love how big sister is pouring on the sunscreen, she needs to protect her lil' sis from the rays! TOO CUTE!

Ani

Was that lady Charlotte or the nanny?

Very cute wallpaper, im sure Caroline would love it.

I think she's starting to look a bit like Caroline. I bet when she's a teenager she'll look a lot more like Caroline.

anag said:

Ani

Are you sure that's Charlotte? I wasn't aware of Char being with the fam. during the Sardinia leg of the cruise. The watch on this woman's wrist looks like Char's style, but the hair color is bothering me (it doesn't just look like it's Char's wet hair) and the skin tone and body type don't seem to be a proper match. Are you sure?This woman looks very much older than Charlotte, perhaps in her 30s, maybe mid to late 30s. I thought this could be the nanny? Hmm, I have serious doubts about this being Charlotte. Take another look: http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3139/afra027io1.jpg (Tosca's Oggi picture).

It looked like Charlotte to me, but of course I could definitely be wrong. Even if it wasn't Charlotte the statement still applies, I think it's cute that whoever is putting sunscreen on Alex's back is protecting her from the sun.

That's All!

Ani

By the way, Oggi magazines says talks about her like her tata which means nanny.

anag said:
It looked like Charlotte to me, but of course I could definitely be wrong. Even if it wasn't Charlotte the statement still applies, I think it's cute that whoever is putting sunscreen on Alex's back is protecting her from the sun.

That's All!

Ani

No big shakes. Anyone can look quickly at a pic and mistake the ID. I do it all the time. I was just so surprised when I read your reference to her as Charlotte because to me this lady looked sooooooo much than Charlotte, lol!
:p

Great pictures, thanks Towsend, I really like this pic from your blog. Princess Alexandra absolutly lady-like, hehe.....

After looking at Towsends blog, great by the way, it struck me at Alexandra looks more like her father? I see a little of Caroline but she seems to be a true Hanoverian.
Any idea?
Linda 85

linda85 said:
After looking at Towsends blog, great by the way, it struck me at Alexandra looks more like her father? I see a little of Caroline but she seems to be a true Hanoverian.
Any idea?
Linda 85

Alexandra definitely looks like her father. I've notice that for first time when I saw her. It's pitty that she hasn't got more her mother's gens.

Last edited:
Alexandra looks like her father and she's quite adorable. She will be a beauty, too, but in a different way than Caroline or Charlotte.

she may change through the years, and who knows, she may grow prettier than her sister...

Tosca said:
she may change through the years, and who knows, she may grow prettier than her sister...
I've really hope that!

Alexandra's face is still round like most children. As puberty hits her, her face will lengthen into a softer oval and her nose will fit her face more. Alas, her eyes will probably always be very Ernst-looking--much like Lisa Marie Presley and her daughter have Elvis' eyes.

Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom