Princess Alexandra Current Events Part 6: May 2006 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I knew I made a mistake, but couldn't figure out what it was. :D Seriously though, throughout this whole thread I had Madeline on my mind. You know, this one: Madeline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk302/piera78/Madeline.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks Princess Alexandra looks like the character Madeline? I always have. Lol, I'm a big Madeline fan. I recall when my baby niece was born I bought her everything Madeline, but she never was a fan like her auntie was. *sad* I still have tons of her Madeline (and Strawberry Shortcake) toys. :D

Back on topic, Congratulations to little Princess Alexandra on turning 11 (& her cousin Camille on turning 12)! :hug:

While I certainly enjoy seeing pictures of Alexandra, isn't a 11 year old entitled to some privacy even when out in public?

Will the press be pursuing her now as well?

Well, Zonk, you're right...... you might like to know that the chances of those pics being bought by a magazine in Europe are almost nil. Now a magazine in Italy or Spain may get away with it, I don't know, but no magazine in France or in Germany will do it, because that would really be flying in the face of the 2004 ECHR judgement. The issue of the paparazzi getting pictures from their helicopters hovering over the Monte-Carlo Beach Club was widely debated for more than a decade in the German and ECHR courts. Caroline protested this exact issue very aggressively. She and her lawyers tried to say that the beach club was off limits in the "open air" argument (that says as long as the family are in the "open air" they are fair game) because it is private property. She even got a letter from the owner of the club saying that it was private property and it was for paying members only, so the paps were violating the members' privacy. It may seem like a straightforward argument, but this was a sharp division among the judges. Some judges insisted that, though private property, the club is still "open air" so the paps were trespassing on anyone's right to privacy. But I repeat, no magazine in France will publish these pics, because Caroline's rights are too well protected there, and the Germans probably won't do it because of Alex's age. They did it to the Casiraghis in the 90s, but now after all these years of Caroline fighting them, and after the 2004 decision at the ECHR, they may not want to challenge her this time! We will see! The press outside Europe might be safer to publish these pics, if they want, but then again, what are the chances? If they can make a story of Alex and her friends at the beach club......? But I doubt anyone will bother, because there is too much risk, and there is not enough ..... uh, incentive to take the risk. I don't know how much they see Alex as a magazine seller. We can hope not!!!! :cool:

^I know, i feel the same way. I just hope she won't be harrassed as her siblings when they were younger (and still are)

Well, Zonk, you're right...... you might like to know that the chances of those pics being bought by a magazine in Europe are almost nil. Now a magazine in Italy or Spain may get away with it

You don't see Alexandra pictures on Italian mags so often, unless she's with her mother. She isn't so popular as Charlotte was at her age, both because her father's not Italian, and because - sorry to say this, because she's a kid- for her not so 'good looks'.

I respectfully disagree, I think Alexandra is beautiful! Both sisters are just different. Alexandra has an angelic look, Charlotte is more exotic.

Either way...I didn't expect to see Charlotte playing around with friends at 11 nor do I expect to see Alexandra.

Alexandra when she is with her mother at public events has no expectations of privacy. I am not a lawyer and I am very sensitive to throwing this out there....but its like stalking a child IMO.

Either way...I didn't expect to see Charlotte playing around with friends at 11 nor do I expect to see Alexandra.

Alexandra when she is with her mother at public events has no expectations of privacy. I am not a lawyer and I am very sensitive to throwing this out there....but its like stalking a child IMO.

I respectfully disagree, I think Alexandra is beautiful! Both sisters are just different. Alexandra has an angelic look, Charlotte is more exotic.

Agreed 100%.

Both are beautiful :flowers:

*I hate those people in spanish forum who keep mocking Alexandra's looks & comparing her with Camille. I think those people need new glasses :cool:. Unfortunately my spanish is too horrible to made a proper comment :bang:

*I hate those people in spanish forum who keep mocking Alexandra's looks & comparing her with Camille. I think those people need new glasses :cool:. Unfortunately my spanish is too horrible to made a proper comment :bang:

Tell me about it! I'm in an spanish forum, and there are always trolls (beacause that's what they are, they are not even registered, they only go as guests) saying horrible things about Alexandra and always saying the same: that Camille looks like Grace Kelly.
You don't have to worry about them. I, unfortunately, do. I always get in fights there saying that Alexandra is indeed pretty, but they do not understand. As i said, i strongly believe they are trolls.

Tell me about it! I'm in an spanish forum, and there are always trolls (beacause that's what they are, they are not even registered, they only go as guests) saying horrible things about Alexandra and always saying the same: that Camille looks like Grace Kelly.
You don't have to worry about them. I, unfortunately, do. I always get in fights there saying that Alexandra is indeed pretty, but they do not understand. As i said, i strongly believe they are trolls.

Lucky we have you Nathalie ;) my English is so limited & my spanish even worse. thats why I rarely participate in both forums, only serve as a watcher.
Alexandra is one of my favorite grimaldi (after my prince Pierre of course :p) & I believe she would grow up & mature to be the most attractive Grimaldi. She has the potential, a good posture, good attitude & warm character. everyone around her seems to love & adore her. I havent see it on the other Grimaldi yet (except for Albert of course).
I hope people in forums stop mocking Alexandra looks. Beauty is relative. For example here in Asia, white porcelain or ivory skin is considered to be beautiful, because the majority Asian had tan bronze skin. its something very usual for us :ROFLMAO:
Everyone had their own favorite royal , which in each mind-set stay to be the best, the most beautiful, the most attractive, etc. be more tolerant.
Anyway.... Nice Forum!!!!
sorry for the very3x OOT post Mr/s Moderator :flowers:

*back behind the scene again as a watcher

I am shocked to learn about this Spanish forum where people mock Alexandra for her looks. I have seen some comments around TRF before about Alexandra..... but I had no idea there were really people mocking her looks! :ohmy: What's up with that? What is there to mock? She's as cute as she can be. People say "oh she's not like Charlotte" but the thing is...... Alexandra is a very attractive person. Her smile totally rocks. And any idiot can see her mama is just crazy for her. I know Caroline loves all her kids, but I swear, there is something very magical between Caroline and her little girl, her youngest child. Caroline is going to have a very hard time letting go of Alexandra as she grows up!!!!! :heart:

This is extremely shocking! How can you say horrible thinkgs about a 11 years girl ?? Beautiful or not this is not the point! it is a child!! and a child who did not ask us to interfere into her life!

Alexandra is beautiful, and many othe girls are beautiful. Life is not a race!

SHAME!!!

who is this spanish forum?

Agreed 100%.

That's not my personal opinnon, as the older posters know, I've always said that Alexandra, is not as beautiful as Charlotte was as a child, but that in growing up, she may grow more beautiful and/or more interesting than her sister. How many ugly ducklings have grown more interesting as adults than those who were beautiful children. Take Andrea and Pierre for example. Pierre was a skinny bespectacled kid, but as an adult he's more interesting than his handsome brother.

That's not my personal opinnon, as the older posters know, I've always said that Alexandra, is not as beautiful as Charlotte was as a child, but that in growing up, she may grow more beautiful and/or more interesting than her sister. How many ugly ducklings have grown more interesting as adults than those who were beautiful children. Take Andrea and Pierre for example. Pierre was a skinny bespectacled kid, but as an adult he's more interesting than his handsome brother.

I absolutely agree with you. And furthermore, beauty is personnal to everyone's taste, but out of this, I can not understand why people are so bad, to tell awful thinks for a child (even IF she was uggly)

I don't understand why has to compare to Alexandra with her sister or her cousin. To eulogize to Alexandra we must not to despise to Charlotte or Camille and vice-versa. About taste, there's nothing written. ;)

Didieaja, my English is much worse than yours.

P Alexandra is unique to herself and comparisons should not be made:bang: to her sibling or cousins, especially at her age, leave her be and let us enjoy as she grows up into a young woman:princess:

i was just watching monaco info and there was a report about ice skating. there i saw alexandra, she was giving a statement that her mother taught her to skate. i'm pretty sure it was her.

i was just watching monaco info and there was a report about ice skating. there i saw alexandra, she was giving a statement that her mother taught her to skate. i'm pretty sure it was her.

Thanks walker. Yes, she was :) She was wearing a tracksuit sky-blue.

Aww i would love to watch that! I love Alexandra :wub:

How sweet and interesting! Caroline must be a great skater! Because Alex won Silver @ that Monaco figure skating competition earlier this year!

Princess Alexandra during the 3rd Cup of La Garde (french department) of ice skating on february 5, 2011. Her mother princess caroline attends the show. Pics from Profimedia.

Wonderful! Thanks a lot for posting, Florencia! Alexandra looks really lovely,
perfect little lady on the ice. And I loved seeing Caroline with the camera
in her hands, not missing any moment..:)

Princess Alexandra looks really beautiful and look like she is having a ball on the ice - great to see, bet PC is so proud of her youngest daughter!!!!:winkiss:

Princess Alexandra during the 3rd Cup of La Garde (french department) of ice skating on february 5, 2011. Her mother princess caroline attends the show. Pics from Profimedia.
Alexandra looks so lovely!! She is so pretty!
Caroline looks absolutely proud of her little girl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom