Princess Alexandra Current Events Part 6: May 2006 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the cutest, happiest girl ever! I love her! :flowers:

Thanks for the addition. Alexandra seems to really like figure skating. Most pictures we see of her doing figure skating, which is great, beacause is a great and elegant sport. I'm glad that Alexandra won that silver medal :flowers:

Heh, Caroline's got her video camera out. She's a normal proud sporting mom like the rest of us! Lovely to see more pics of Alex - she does seem to have a real passion for figure skating, and she obviously has talent to win a medal. She could well the next royal Olympian, even if it is far too early to be thinking about it. Let's just say I won't be shocked if she does! :lol: And the more I see of it, the more I LOVE Caroline's coat! A fashion win for sure.

Gistening Seas

:thistle: You know i was just thinking the same thing!

:rose: It's really good to see Caroline out enjoying herself and getting involved more with Alexandria activities! Alexandra's red and white outfit is super even nicer than the shorts outfit which was delightfully multi-colored.

:rose2:However, the red and white outfit really gives her a sophisticated air or flair --that is so necessary when involved in skating competitions! Great job on choosing the outfits!:heartflower:

In "Pic 3" the gold medalist is like, "Yes I beat the princess, I'm awesome!" :ROFLMAO:
But Alex really seems genuinely happy and proud. She knows she achieved a great honor to have the bronze and she's proud of her accomplishment and focuses on that. I like her attitude! It's a winner's attitude!:cheers:

Red and white - a clever outfit which the Monegasques will love!

Remember the red tights she wore on a previous year's National Day ??

She is a star - though I doubt that she has this appeal from her father ?!?!

^ that appeal, she inherited from her mother, I guess, who was a star since she was born :)

This whole ice skating event with Alex winning Silver reminded me almost immediately of October 13, 2001. For some reason, this date stuck to my mind. Charlotte's longtime admirers will remember the occasion of the Stars Race when Pierre was the family's video camera operator to capture the event for their private enjoyment. Nine years later, Alex has this extraordinary achievement but only her mother is there to film it. I know all of the family have their own lives, but it still would have been even better to see some of them there. Then again, maybe they all thought their presence would detract from Alex. If Ernst had been there, the press would be all about this first appearance of the parents together since the separation rumors. And Charlotte detracts everywhere she goes!:ROFLMAO:

"protective cream" sounds cruel and like a rash sun block sounds better.

I was loooking at today's photos from feast of Saint Jean ( if I remember well) - apparition on balcony- and I found P.cess Alexandra a bit plain, dull when it comes to her face. She doesn't have any grace of her mother, she seems to be "common" as for her features.

Most children of only 10 do not show very much "grace" nor have their features become fully defined yet.

I think such a young girl should not be criticised in her personal appearance.

I think Charlotte and Andrea might have been at Alex's skating but weren't sitting next to her mother. There was someone sitting on the left side of the nanny that looked alot like Charlotte and someone who looked alot like Andrea from the back.I don't think they always allow pictures of them when they are there. I also saw a picture of a dinner last winter where it looked like Charlotte was sitting at the next table behind Caroline but there were no closeups.

This is a rude comment... Alexandra is an adorable young girl, she looks happy, healthy and her interactions with her mum and uncle is a pleasure to see.

I was loooking at today's photos from feast of Saint Jean ( if I remember well) - apparition on balcony- and I found P.cess Alexandra a bit plain, dull when it comes to her face. She doesn't have any grace of her mother, she seems to be "common" as for her features.

You're talking about a 10 year old little girl. What horrible things to say about a child.

I think she's adorable. She looks like her father and she's lovely IMO.

She is so cute!! I'm sure, as she ages and becomes more sophisticated, we'll see the same beauty her mother and sister exude....right now, she's content to be a kid!

Wow, that's rude. :bang: Since when did we suddenly start comparing ten year old girls to fully grown women? She's barely a tween yet, not even a teenager let alone a grown woman. I agree with what Horseygal said, she'll grow into it. Besides, why are we thinking of young girls as beautiful? Honestly, to anyone other than family, they should generally be nothing more than cute. :ermm:

She is so cute!! I'm sure, as she ages and becomes more sophisticated, we'll see the same beauty her mother and sister exude....right now, she's content to be a kid!

Exactly my thoughts:flowers:

the sad thing is, I think these little criticisms on Alexandra's ... lack of this or that, from a few oddballs, will get worse as she grows up. If this is what they are saying now! What will they say when she is 16? People who expect some kind of perfect beauty or grace or whatever from a ten year old generally do not lower their standards for more advanced ages.

Then again... I remember a little bit of this when Charlotte was a kid. People used to criticize her for stupid things like having her mouth open too much. :ermm:

Well, I'm a bit old fashioned so to openly remark on YOUR personal lack of approval on anybody's looks--child or adult--is quite rude to me. If you think somebody's beautiful, fine, that's a compliment. But to say somebody's ugly is ironically, very ugly in and of itself. Which is why it annoys me when people say these things about Alex or Tatiana. However, this:

and I found P.cess Alexandra a bit plain, dull when it comes to her face. She doesn't have any grace of her mother, she seems to be "common" as for her features.

Is disrespectful on a whole new level. Not only because you're talking about a little girl, not only because of the snide use of the word "common", but because the whole comment was a sneering, uncouth judgment of a girl's looks as if that were actually important in some way. Cruel thoughts like that need to be kept to oneself.

Okay...lets move on.

Future comments about the looks of Alexandra will be deleted. They have no place in a thread regarding her current events.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Alexandra has her bithday tomorrow. Where do yo think that she will celebrate it???
it will be a big party for her little friends????
And the last important question! Will she celebrate it with her father??? Last year he moved to spend the day with her.

I don't know. I'd imagine he would make the trip, seeing as it's true that he did the same last year. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
As for where they'll celebrate, unless they hightail it in the next couple of hours, they'll be celebrating on Pacha, just like they did... was it last year? :ermm:

I hope she spends the day with her whole family: dad, mama, and all five of her siblings.

This kind of situation is always tough for both kids and parents... It's hard not to have one of your parents around, but, having them together all stressed and frowned with one another... Uff! Poor girl! :seestars: :seestars: :seestars:

I hope this cutie had a wonderful 11th birthday party, and I hope she and her first cousin Camille are close, since their birthdays are only 5 days apart, and they are only 1 year apart in age. :)

The aforementioned reminds me of how close Andrea, Charlotte, and Pierre seem to be to their second cousin, Madeline de Massey, judging by the pictures of them all together. :)

ps: in the following picture Alexandra looks so much like her mom, Princess Caroline, in expression and looks. The same regal haughty appearance, lol (the very first picture btw):

Stock Images – Corbis

Oh, she has grown so much and still we have more to see from the girl!
I guess she had a party with her friends and family.

I hope this cutie had a wonderful 11th birthday party, and I hope she and her first cousin Camille are close, since their birthdays are only 5 days apart, and they are only 1 year apart in age. :)

The aforementioned reminds me of how close Andrea, Charlotte, and Pierre seem to be to their second cousin, Madeline de Massey, judging by the pictures of them all together. :)

ps: in the following picture Alexandra looks so much like her mom, Princess Caroline, in expression and looks. The same regal haughty appearance, lol (the very first picture btw):

Stock Images – Corbis
Melanie, not Madeline. And it's not de Massey or...De Massy... but De Lusignan. Melanie is only a year and some older than Charlotte, so that's probably why you see them together a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom