The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

ISU JGP Logrono 2015ISU Junior Grand PrixLogrono / ESP30.09.2015 - 04.10.2015
Princess finished 33

Long program, she tried a double toe, It was cheated half a term, but I must say good for her she tried it, it is a new jump for her she didn't do it in Linz. So At least shows that she is trying to upgrade her program! Good work!

Old 10-10-2015, 12:35 PM
Royal Highness

The Caras with Carolina of Monaco in Verona
Journalists from 20 countries are meeting in Verona to make media coverage event Intimissimi On Ice, in the Roman arena in this town in Northern Italy. The CARAS is part of this group which is housed in the same hotel that Princess Caroline of Monaco and her youngest daughter, Princess Alexandra of Hanover, who will skate in the event.
We were in the hotel restaurant when mother and daughter went in for lunch. Relaxed and dressed in a casual way almost could pass unknowns. But when we realized who it was not resisted the approach them and ask if we could photograph them. Nice, Carolina apologized, but explained that he had just arrived and was not fixed, promising to pose for us later.
A CARAS com Carolina do Mónaco em Verona
http://images.cdn.impresa.pt/caras/2...JPG?v=w870h555

Old 10-11-2015, 04:32 AM
Administrator

Caroline, Pierre and Beatrice watched a lovely looking Alexandra performing at the Intimissimi On Ice 2015 Show in Verona on Friday, October 9:

** gettyimages gallery **
Old 10-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm very pleased that laexandra seems to be spending a lot of time in y country! I wonder where she trains...
Old 10-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Caroline, Pierre and Beatrice watched a lovely looking Alexandra performing at the Intimissimi On Ice 2015 Show in Verona on Friday, October 9:

** gettyimages gallery **

I wonder about the firm of Caroline's and Beatrice's bags:
'Intimissimi On Ice 2015' Red Carpet | Getty Images
Old 11-17-2015, 03:28 AM
Administrator

Please remember not to repost pics of family events in the individual threads! Thank you!
Old 01-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Nobility

Alexandra de Hannover en su primera entrevista: ?Pueden llamarme solo Alex?

first interview of alexandra
Old 01-07-2016, 06:24 PM
Aristocracy

priyanka, thank you so much for posting the interview, I was happy to find it was in English! She seems like a friendly, happy young lady, can't believe how she's grown! I had a huge grin on my face all the way through the interview, so thanks again
Old 01-09-2016, 10:14 AM
Serene Highness

I have a more positive impression of her now! She is lovely when she speaks :) and a pretty happy girl, as Missy- noted above.
Old 01-09-2016, 10:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Very nice smile, reminds me of her grandmother, Grace.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 01-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Very nice smile, reminds me of her grandmother, Grace.
Her smile reminds me of Caroline's which I think is exactly like Grace's smile. She seems to have that same energetic charisma that Caroline had as a young woman.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
I have a more positive impression of her now! She is lovely when she speaks :) and a pretty happy girl, as Missy- noted above.
She's so cute. And she looks very cheerful and funny and I loved how she laughed when the interviewer talked about her silly achievements like the Ferrero Rocher eating competition.

I also loved that she didn't try to hide that she's there just because she is from Monaco and there wasn't much competition.
It's refreshing after all the stuck up delusion of sister Charlotte and horse riding.

By the way, she speaks a very fluent english for a teenager, doesn't she?
Old 01-09-2016, 01:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post

By the way, she speaks a very fluent english for a teenager, doesn't she?
I read years ago that Caroline and Ernst spoke English together as Ernst didn't speak French so maybe it was the common language. That coupled with an international education and her family's connections with the US could explain it.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:47 AM
Heir Apparent

She has no French accent speaking English, although Charlotte does. Alexandra should have been grown up with English. Furthermore she had neither British nor American accent.
Old 01-10-2016, 01:34 PM
Courtier

Speaking as a British person there was a definite American accent. Charlotte's accent holds a mixture of influences.
Old 01-10-2016, 06:36 PM
Aristocracy

What a charming young girl. She looks incredibly like Grace when she smiles, something that I never noticed before. I see a very bright future for Alex with such a winning personality.
Old 01-10-2016, 07:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

She seems very grounded and refreshingly at ease being interviewed. You get the impression she is fun to be around.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 01-10-2016, 09:11 PM
Heir Apparent

I think she is a very charming looking young woman .. I enjoy seeing pics of her with her mother and siblings
Old 01-11-2016, 04:04 PM
Courtier

That interview was posted mos. ago, but it's always a pleasure to hear Princess Alexandra speak. Like her siblings, I am sure she is *multi* lingual. What a charming & gorgeous young woman she's grown up to be; Caroline must be proud!
Old 04-25-2016, 08:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Does Princess Caroline's daughter, Princess Alexandra of Hanover carry out any royal duties in her father's homeland of Hanover?