Pierre Casiraghi Pictures Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elspeth

Former Moderator
City
Country
United States
This thread can be used for posting older pictures of Pierre Casiraghi.

Please note that in order to conserve bandwidth, old photos may not be directly attached to the forum but must be separately hosted at a photo-hosting service such as ImageShack or Photobucket and posted from there. Directly attached old photos will be deleted.

All photos must be accompanied by an acknowledgment of the copyright holder.

Recently Pierre and Andrea went to that playboy bunny party and well people seem to think that that was Pierre at his wildest. Well I was looking through one of my yahoo group and I found birthday pictures from his 17th birthday party at the VIP Room is Paris . From these I never had a doubt Pierre had party in him :D ...(source: reflexnews)

tahki1.jpg

tahkqx.jpg

tahlhw.jpg

tahlp0.jpg

tahlsg.jpg

Thanks grim lady! He looked really good then but has got alot better looking since then!

If Prince Harry ever saw those pics, he'd be upset he wasn't invited to that party. ;) Looks very much Harry-style.

he looked totally male-modelish, manorexic there.. :D

moby said:
he looked totally male-modelish, manorexic there.. :D
Yeah he is very,very thin. Imagine him in real life because camera adds anywhere from 15 to 30 pounds WOW!!! He's just naturally that way he can't help it. But if you've youk at pictures from when he's a baby and toddler to about 4 years he's was really chubby and cute still is very aborable;). But he'd outgrow that for sure! He's body decided no more abay fat now lets get really thin! He's so adorable with those blonde curls then and now!:) :) ;) ;)

Cutiepie Pierre.....

x3guxi.jpg
x3guw9.jpg

(keystone press)

Sorry for small size..can't remember seeing this photos before..Pierre at Paris autoshow 2002 (dppi)

2002aurp.jpg
2002autoshow.jpg
2002autoshowa.jpg

Just a note of caution about the way this conversation should be conducted. These photos appear to have been posted by a friend of Pierre Casiraghi's, and this seems like an appropriate time to remind the posters in this thread that genuine friends of public figures don't divulge private information about them in public arenas like this, so I hope we're not going to get any cases of people asking Lindsay to gossip about Pierre's private life. I'd also appreciate if you could bear in mind our rule about the privacy of royals and their friends and relations:

Please respect the privacy of royals and other public figures, as well as other members of this forum. Personal information that may invade their privacy, such as the posting of private phone numbers or addresses, will be deleted.

Please don't ask Lindsay, in the thread or by private message, for contact information about Pierre Casiraghi or any other information that might potentially compromise his security.

If anyone has questions about this, please feel free to contact one of the Monaco moderators or administrators.

Thank you.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator

Last edited:
I didn't mean to kill this thread, you know.:ohmy: Would somebody please say something? :whistling:

Last edited:
I've never seen first and the last one before, he does look great...

Yes, I like him very much, these days he is looking much better than Andrea. But Andrea looked good at his age too... I hope Pierre will continue to look good!

for me andrea was much better some years ago,now the best is pierre even if he sholud go gym

for me andrea was much better some years ago,now the best is pierre even if he sholud go gym

You mean for weights to beef up his body? I don't know. I imagine his metabolism is so rocket fast that any level of activity -- forget about playing soccer once a year for AMADE -- sends it into overdrive and hence his lanky form. Plus it's got to do with genetics, as Stefano had exactly that kind of body, just straight up and town, skinny no matter how much he ate or what he did in sports to build up. I think the "trio" all got so lucky in inheriting the Casiraghi side metabolism. Look at the Grimaldis and Kellys; while all reasonably healthy (except perhaps Princess Antoinette) but when they reach a certain age, they rack up the weight. I think Princess Caroline, honestly, keeps her girlish figure on account of her smoking! :lol: Look at poor Prince Albert, he works out everyday, runs in the Palace grounds every morning, so he says, and still he has that 'tummy' problem he can't get rid of. :D

I do not know who's the man posing with Pierre (perhaps the owner of the Anima e Core club?). The pic was taken during Pierre's stay in Capri with his family.

Corriere del Mezzogiorno

These are hilarious pictures, I guess since Pierre is the less cautious one with different blond each week it seems, he doesn't care who he poses with. For a second I thought it was one of those facebook pictures;)

Qs: Elspeth, you indicated in Lindsay thread that 'Pierre' gave permission for these pictures to be posted. Do you have a letter from him, or are you going by the assumption that when a public figure poses with strangers, his right to privacy ends? Hence why tabloids can buy and publish pictures of William, Harry, Pierre and others with women or whomever?

I do not know who's the man posing with Pierre (perhaps the owner of the Anima e Core club?). The pic was taken during Pierre's stay in Capri with his family.

Corriere del Mezzogiorno

is it just me or does that guy kinda look like Eugenie Niarchos's father (is that how you spell her last name, can't remember)

:eek: Good lord, let's hope that photo wasn't on the cover of CHI, as it would kinda embarrassing if Pierre saw that passing a newstand or something! :lol: Besides the, er-ahem, itch problem, he looks quite good there. :ROFLMAO:

Originally Posted by Tosca

Corriere del Mezzogiorno
is it just me or does that guy kinda look like Eugenie Niarchos's father (is that how you spell her last name, can't remember)

I suppose this guy could be Philippe Niarchos. I can see the resemblance to Eugenie and Stav III. Perhaps a *slightly* older, plumpier version of Stav? :D Your spelling of the surname is spot on.
I want to extend my own thanks now I have seen those "private" photos from Lindsay. Thanks to Lindsay for sharing them, and thanks to Elspeth for pointing out the necessary boundaries. I cannot agree more with the TRF rules about this. Lindsay took the photos, and Pierre obviously gave consent to have his photo taken here, and it's the photographer who owns the rights to the pictures. As the photographer posted them here of her/his own accord, it's fine, but any personal details that Lindsay has to share/is willing to share should absolutely be limited to PM's and not be posted on here for any crazy eyes to absorb. For my part, I am glad not to know too much about Pierre's daily life, as I would probably faint from shock... from the reality sinking in, and also from what I might find out! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom