Pierre Casiraghi Pictures Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love all the pics.. He still uses that car? I thought he already changed it.:D And he looks 'cozy' with Stavrov.. hakhakhak:lol: no no no, I'm just kidding!!

^ Haha, in the Rio pics, do you think it is Stavros with him? :hmm: I doubt it. I know Stavros was at Rio at the same time (doing his usual dirty things):D, but the guy in those particular pics, does not look at all like him, to me.

Pierre showing his sense of humour - 11/06
1- 2 -3 - 4

walking in milano
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

sources:brunopress, cuore

Glistening Seas

:D looks like he was giving free rides that day!!! The pics of him in uniform what branch of the service is it. Does he belong to the service if not what was the camaflage outfit for?? does anyone KnOw:harvest::candycane::poinsettia:

Thanks QUEENECE29. :flowers: Here's the link in English...

Translated version of http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2008/10/17/pierre-casiraghi-bea/

Maybe this will be more than a May-December relationship for Pierre? I'm happy for him. Better to be in a stable relationship than to be groping strangers in airports. :lol: But in all honesty, I don't care much for Beatrice.

Last edited by a moderator:
MILANO, LAPO ELKANN SORPRESO IN CENTRO CON LA COGNATA LAVINIA BORROMEO POI ARRIVA ANCHE BEATRICE BORROMEO 10/03/2009
(Lapo Elkann surprised by sister-in-law Lavinia Borromeo and then by Beatrice)
They don't refer Pierre but I'm almost sure he's the guy greeting Lavinia in the first 2 pics and then with a black shirt with Lapo.
Pic1**Pic2**Pic3**Pic4
olycom

He seems to be a smoking addict...
I still miss his long hair

Pierre looks like fun! Beautiful pictures, I'm loving the pictures.

I agree with you all . Pierre is gorgeous in the "Italian way" , he is undoubtedly , the most "italian" of PC´s children , and , don´t you think he is getting more and more similar to his father as time goes by? ...Oh , and I think he and Beatrice are an adorable couple. ;)

I agree with you all . Pierre is gorgeous in the "Italian way" , he is undoubtedly , the most "italian" of PC´s children , and , don´t you think he is getting more and more similar to his father as time goes by? ...Oh , and I think he and Beatrice are an adorable couple. ;)

He looks astonishingly like his father, especially if you look at his father at that age (amazing to think that his father was soon to have a baby, at Pierre's age). And yes, I don't think Pierre and Beatrice could be any cuter together if they tried. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, that looks like they are at the GCT Monte-Carlo jumping. Or.... the GCT Cannes. 2009 or 2010. And Marco's head behind.

hmm. Could also be San Remo 2010 or Villeneuve Loubet 2010. Nah, it looks like warm weather, and V.L. was in colder weather. I remember Caroline was bundled up a bit for that one. So I guess it could still be M-C, Cannes, or San Remo.

Thanks guys!!
I'm seeing the pics with the kids and i think...i think that Pierre will make a great dad one day! lol.
I don't know why i have always had the impression that he would be the one to get married first and have children first.

Back
Top Bottom