Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 8 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 8 of the thread to discuss the current events of Pierre Casiraghi. Please remember to give credit to the source of your pics.

So Happy Posting!

You can find the old thread here.

I don't want to appear narrow-minded but isn't Olympia a bit old for Pierre ?

Lol

Maybe she likes younger men and he likes older women? It's only a four year age difference. I wish we could see some of those pictures of them that people are describing.

She is a gorgeous woman, that Olympia. As for what coquine said, I don't know Olympia's age, but she does look really sophistocated. All the girls we've seen Pierre with to date have seemed really girlish, not very grown up, very 18,19ish, and very plain. This woman seems like a true woman of the world, though. So glamorous. If Pierre is dating her, he is truly moving in a swanky circle.
;)

enchantednights said:
she reminds me of kristen bell, only uglier.

seriously? wow! I thought the first time I saw Olympia, she is beautiful! How subjective these things are is truly interesting.

I also think she is quite nice-looking, I would say pretty.
And she is certainly not "old" for him - 4 years is not that much, imo.

enchantednights said:
she reminds me of kristen bell, only uglier.

:D:D:D we sure can be so harsh toward ladies dating our favorite royal men;)

I think she's very nice looking girl, a bit on the manly side thou.

Lamyah said:
:D:D:D we sure can be so harsh toward ladies dating our favorite royal men;)

I think she's very nice looking girl, a bit on the manly side thou.

i tend to be a bit blunt and opinionated :rolleyes:

CasiraghiTrio said:
seriously? wow! I thought the first time I saw Olympia, she is beautiful! How subjective these things are is truly interesting.

she has narrow, squinty eyes, and a huge forehead. nothing special. just another blond you'd see walking with by with an a&f/hollister tee. nothing truly stands out.

enchantednights said:
she has narrow, squinty eyes, and a huge forehead. nothing special. just another blond you'd see walking with by with an a&f/hollister tee. nothing truly stands out.

Ok, I was mistaken in identities! I just finished reading the new article in hola.com and viewing the pictures. There are two blonde girls: Olympia Scarry (very frightening looking) and Sofia Avasal (the girl seated next to Tatiana at the soccer match.) Sofia is the girl I thought was Olympia. I think Sofia is remarkably pretty.

Well, the article in hola.com is about the Maxim's party attended by the Thurn und Taxis family and Pierre Cardin. Eugenie Niarchos was also there and the article said that Eugenie and Sofia Avasal are good friends. One pic from the Maxims party showed Eugenie and Sofia and Pierre talking. Two pics showed Pierre talking to Olympia.
So at the soccer match the photo agencies were saying Sofia was Pierre's girlfriend. But the hola pics definitely are suspicious in regard to Pierre and Olympia. It looks like he really likes Olympia. Though not pretty, she is probably lots of fun, considering she runs with those wild Paris Hilton types.:rolleyes:

I think the girl at the match seating next to Tatiana was Olympia, and I think she is the same girl who was with the group in Umbria. Can someone clarify?
Thanks

10if78g.jpg

10i9y7n.jpg

source WENN and SIPA
Source Wireimage

Last edited:
CasiraghiTrio said:
Ok, I was mistaken in identities! I just finished reading the new article in hola.com and viewing the pictures. There are two blonde girls: Olympia Scarry (very frightening looking) and Sofia Avasal (the girl seated next to Tatiana at the soccer match.) Sofia is the girl I thought was Olympia. I think Sofia is remarkably pretty.

Well, the article in hola.com is about the Maxim's party attended by the Thurn und Taxis family and Pierre Cardin. Eugenie Niarchos was also there and the article said that Eugenie and Sofia Avasal are good friends. One pic from the Maxims party showed Eugenie and Sofia and Pierre talking. Two pics showed Pierre talking to Olympia.
So at the soccer match the photo agencies were saying Sofia was Pierre's girlfriend. But the hola pics definitely are suspicious in regard to Pierre and Olympia. It looks like he really likes Olympia. Though not pretty, she is probably lots of fun, considering she runs with those wild Paris Hilton types.:rolleyes:

I've managed to get an issue of Hola magazine and they made a mistake. The girl they identified as Sofia Avasal is Olympia Scarry, the one from the football match. There was another blond (and IMHO prettier) girl whose name we don't know (maybe Sofia Avasal), the one Pierre was (or seemed to be) at the party with. There's a picture of him looking quite tenderly at her. I don't know about the Italy pictures because I haven't seen them, I can't tell which of the two girls is there.

So both girls were at the party, the pictures from Hola magazine make it seem as if the unknown (Sofia?) girl was Pierre's partner there, Olympia Scarry is the girl from the football match.

CasiraghiTrio said:

Grace and Laura are right, the two girls are the same and it was, as almost always, an error from the magazine. Olympia Scarry is indeed scary, pun intended.

i think the only one with any taste in that family is Charlotte. Felix is on the hot side.

The girl before, with pierre at the paris cafe table, looked much better than Sofia (or Olypia). I must say that she is not really pretty(normal), but I like that she looks natural, not too much make-up, etc

enchantednights said:
Grace and Laura are right, the two girls are the same and it was, as almost always, an error from the magazine. Olympia Scarry is indeed scary, pun intended.

i think the only one with any taste in that family is Charlotte. Felix is on the hot side.

As this is always a question of taste I find it unapproriate to call anybody scary or ugly !
You can think to youreslf whatever you like but some things don't need to be spoken out. This is called attacking people by reducing them to their outer appearance ... I'm trying every day to teach my pupils to stay respectful because this is what my parents taught me. You're old enough and I think you should have had parents or a teacher who taught you the same.

michelle said:
As this is always a question of taste I find it unapproriate to call anybody scary or ugly !
You can think to youreslf whatever you like but some things don't need to be spoken out. This is called attacking people by reducing them to their outer appearance ... I'm trying every day to teach my pupils to stay respectful because this is what my parents taught me. You're old enough and I think you should have had parents or a teacher who taught you the same.

I'm sorry, but I have to agree: no human being is scary, and should be so addressed. Plus, Olympia is just a normal girl; not as beautiful as a top model, but certainly not unusually ugly...

Grace said:
I'm sorry, but I have to agree: no human being is scary, and should be so addressed. Plus, Olympia is just a normal girl; not as beautiful as a top model, but certainly not unusually ugly...

i don't mean she's actually scary. it was a tongue in cheek pun no harm meant by it.

michelle said:

Michelle, I did not in any way mean any harm by it. it was, like i told Grace, a tongue in cheek pun because of her last name. i didn't mean any harm by it. the gil, of course is not scary. it was just just a joke.

I know, and I said I was sorry to write that post because you seem a nice girl(?) and I often agree with you on many things; nevertheless, imagine if Olympia came on this forum or read a mag, or heard in a bar such a comment, that would hurt even if intended as a joke.
To get back on topic, the making out session in Umbria was photographed at night, so it is difficult to be sure, but I think it really was Olympia kissing Pierre in the streets of Gubbio...

Kisses

Grace said:
I know, and I said I was sorry to write that post because you seem a nice girl(?) and I often agree with you on many things; nevertheless, imagine if Olympia came on this forum or read a mag, or heard in a bar such a comment, that would hurt even if intended as a joke.
To get back on topic, the making out session in Umbria was photographed at night, so it is difficult to be sure, but I think it really was Olympia kissing Pierre in the streets of Gubbio...

Kisses

yeah i'm a girl. and to tell you the truth i didn't really think through the impact my comment would have not only if she were to find out but on board members. i was writing a paper for journalism class, and we're taught the 'puns' and how to use them and incorporate them into our stories and well i guess i was just too in character as a journalist that i let my human side somewhere because i would honestly never want to hurt anyones feelings.

and i agree with you on many things as well so it kind of stung when i read it. again i am sorry, i can admit when i'm wrong, and i can apologize for it too.

Don't worry too much, enchantednights ... I don't think you're abd girl.
I just don't like it if people talk about others' apearances without respect ...actually I don't like that talk about outer appearances in general ... so much ... cause there're more important things than that....

michelle said:
Don't worry too much, enchantednights ... I don't think you're abd girl.
I just don't like it if people talk about others' apearances without respect ...actually I don't like that talk about outer appearances in general ... so much ... cause there're more important things than that....

i usually don't either unless i'm in a bad mood or journalist mood. and in this case it's the latter. i know the inside counts which is why i may pick on Tatiana each time I see her but I know she must have a heart of gold to have Andrea's Love and I respect and like her for that reason.

enchantednights said:
yeah i'm a girl. and to tell you the truth i didn't really think through the impact my comment would have not only if she were to find out but on board members. i was writing a paper for journalism class, and we're taught the 'puns' and how to use them and incorporate them into our stories and well i guess i was just too in character as a journalist that i let my human side somewhere because i would honestly never want to hurt anyones feelings.

and i agree with you on many things as well so it kind of stung when i read it. again i am sorry, i can admit when i'm wrong, and i can apologize for it too.

I think we can close this subject now; we all understood better what each of us meant and we all know none of us meant any harm, so all is good and we can go back to waiting for more pics of our boys (Andrea in particular Enchantednights, right?;) ) from the race...

BTW, I agree all the Casiraghis could have gone for better looking partners, but I actually like them more for their choices, because it means at such a young age they already value something more than looks (maybe I should learn from them as clearly I don't like Andrea only for his intellect:D )

Kisses

New photos of Pierre with Cecile Winclker (this weekend) in Beach Club, but are very small!

laura_barnaes said:
I've managed to get an issue of Hola magazine and they made a mistake. The girl they identified as Sofia Avasal is Olympia Scarry, the one from the football match. There was another blond (and IMHO prettier) girl whose name we don't know (maybe Sofia Avasal), the one Pierre was (or seemed to be) at the party with. There's a picture of him looking quite tenderly at her. I don't know about the Italy pictures because I haven't seen them, I can't tell which of the two girls is there.

So both girls were at the party, the pictures from Hola magazine make it seem as if the unknown (Sofia?) girl was Pierre's partner there, Olympia Scarry is the girl from the football match.

Well, whichever of the girls, Olympia or Sofia, who was at the football match, I think that's the one who is very pretty. The other one with the revealing back (in her dress) at the Maxim's party that Pierre was talking to, I don't know who she is and I think she is ok looking. I don't know who is right about their identities and I really don't care. Sofia, Olympia, tomato, tamato. I couldn't be less interested.

does anyone plan on getting the OGGi mag...because i'm dying to see the pics everyone is talking about...

louisgarrel said:
does anyone plan on getting the OGGi mag...because i'm dying to see the pics everyone is talking about...

i know! i've looked everywhere for it!

enchantednights said:
i know! i've looked everywhere for it!

It's not OGGI, but GENTE mag, that carried those pics. Sorry I cannot scan them. Perhaps tbhrc can help...:confused:

ntg486 said:
New photos of Pierre with Cecile Winclker (this weekend) in Beach Club, but are very small!

Are you sure that the girl is Cecile Winckler?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom