Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Current Events Part 16: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

And, according to Hola, Pierre has already had his bachelor party in Spain... :lol:

Aldo Comas, marido de la actriz Macarena Gómez, organiza una despedida de soltero catalana a Pierre Casiraghi

Aldo Comas, marido de la actriz Macarena Gómez, organiza una despedida de soltero catalana a Pierre Casiraghi

Last edited:
Did each Borromeo sister chose another island for their wedding?
If I remember correct there was one on the Isola Bella and one on the Isola Madre. But I don't know if another island was used for the 3rd wedding.

Isn't the Borromeo family the owner of the islands?
I thougth Beatrice's dad wasn't the head of the family, doesn't he have an older brother?

The island Beatrice and Pierre chose seems to be the most private.
I hope we'll get some pictures of the wedding...

Last edited:
:previous:

Isolino San Giovanni is owned by Bea's dad, and it's a private island, where visitors aren't absolutely allowed, and it's the smallest of the Borromean Islands.

The other Islands are now owned by Beatrice's cousin (I guess it's Prince Vitaliano Borromeo), who' s the current head of the house as his father Don Giberto Borromeo died a few months ago.

Reactions: cdm
Pierre and Beatrice wedding lists:

Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo ofrecen a sus invitados tres opciones para que les hagan el regalo de boda

¿Qué quieren Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo como regalo de boda?

Among other things Pierre and Beatrice have ( who made two wedding lists- one in Monaco and one in Italy ) asked their guests for a saltshaker, a wood nutcracker, a tray... They've also asked for Taschen Books ( among wich the Playboy collection... ) and in a more generous manner, they've also asked their guest to give donations to AMADE. So, the guests have plenty from where to choose...

An article about the dress code for the civil wedding...I'm not sure how reliable the information is!

Pierre and Beatrice were greatly involved in planning the noon fete, says a source, and have arranged several surprises. Along with roving folklore music and dance groups and the pétanque matches customary to Mediterranean summer afternoons, they've requested their expected 500-plus guests honor an usual dress code: wearing their native regional costume. (Think kilts for those hailing from Scotland!)

"It's supposed to be very relaxed, and they want you to be comfortable," one invitee tells PEOPLE, adding that the groom (who'll change into his party clothes following the civil service) plans to attend dressed as a horseman from France's Camargue marshes.

Dress Code at Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo's Monaco Wedding : People.com

This wedding is going to be stylish, romantic...the entire package. Can't wait!;)

Yes, they seem like a fun couple. And very nice to see the traditional touches. The pictures should be interesting...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

A very tongue in cheek article, I think! You would think Vanity Fair might understand a bit better how titles work...

Yeah, true. All that "Countess Casiraghi" stuff was a bit much, wasn't it?:cool:

But I am very excited about this wedding for precisely the same reasons they are...gorgeous, wealthy titled southern European aristocrats, sun-dappled palaces on private islands in the Med....it sounds straight out of a decadent novel!:p

Thanks, moonmaiden23, the article is fun and well written, although it contains some factual errors. To me it captures the expectancy and excitement of a grand affair. Hope there'll be some pictures for us to see if it lived up to the hype.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

"Countess Casiraghi" looks like a try to transpose the british titles system into monegasque and italian nobility.

Although italian nobility (and southern nobility) are often way too bling-bling in my taste, I am curious about the wedding. I hope it will be beautiful and dignified, like a princely wedding, not like a Marbella party.

"Countess Casiraghi" looks like a try to transpose the british titles system into monegasque and italian nobility.

Although italian nobility (and southern nobility) are often way too bling-bling in my taste, I am curious about the wedding. I hope it will be beautiful and dignified, like a princely wedding, not like a Marbella party.

I agree about that. I hope me too for a princely wedding and no for the celebrity i say wedding.:)

Wow, Vanity Fair have a short memory. The Royal Wedding of the Year certainly has happened in Stockholm last month, with Kings and Queens on the guest list, live broadcast, tiaras, etc.

But this has the potential for a second place in the 'wedding of the year competition'. I just hope that they allow a variety of pictures from both ceremonies. I shudder to think of the Andrea-Tatiana wedding. They just published a few wide shots of the wedding picture, and from the church wedding there were just a handfull of paparazzi pic. One couldn't even see the wedding gown!:ohmy: Should something like that happen again, the Pierre-Beatrice wedding won't make it to my personal weddings-of-the-year-list:whistling:.

At least Vanity Fair used 'Countess Casiraghi' tongue in cheek, while many publications have used 'Prince Casiraghi' (for Andrea and Pierre) in more serious ways.

Wow, Vanity Fair have a short memory. The Royal Wedding of the Year certainly has happened in Stockholm last month, with Kings and Queens on the guest list, live broadcast, tiaras, etc.

But this has the potential for a second place in the 'wedding of the year competition'. I just hope that they allow a variety of pictures from both ceremonies. I shudder to think of the Andrea-Tatiana wedding. They just published a few wide shots of the wedding picture, and from the church wedding there were just a handfull of paparazzi pic. One couldn't even see the wedding gown!:ohmy: Should something like that happen again, the Pierre-Beatrice wedding won't make it to my personal weddings-of-the-year-list:whistling:.

At least Vanity Fair used 'Countess Casiraghi' tongue in cheek, while many publications have used 'Prince Casiraghi' (for Andrea and Pierre) in more serious ways.

I hjave my doubts that there will be much pics from the civil Wedding. As it takes palce in the Palace in Monaco there will probably no pics who are not released by the Family. And for the civil Wedding i think there might be some of the guests arriving like it was at the wedding of Beatrice's halfsister Matilda to Prince Antonio zu Fürstenberg and some more official pics in an italien Magazine.
With Andrea's Wedding i never understand why they did not allow a few photographers before the Church and posed for them.

I also think we won't get many pictures neither from the civil ceremony, nor from the religious one. The Isolino San Giovanni, where the religious wedding will be taking place not only is it a property of Beatrice's father, but it's also well protected by luxuriant vegetation, which makes it very difficult for the paparazzi to take pictures both from the water and from above. They've purposedly chosen this small island, although it is very close to the lake shore.
Besides the pictures will be published by the mags and tabs belonging to the Turin's 'sacred family', whom Beatrice is related to via her half sister Lavinia.

Anyway that article is one of the stupidest I've have read. The author shows his/her ignorance about Italy and her culture. He/she mentioned pizza, but forgot spaghetti and mandolino, but most of all the magic word 'mafia'. Thanks Bea for contributing to trash your native country, with all your fake interviews to the Calabrian mafiosi! They're not so stupid as you depicted them in your articles and documentaries. I don't buy the story they compete with each other to phone you to get interviewed by you....

Besides, who would want to name his/her daughter Abbondanza: it's not a given name (what if the poor girl turns out to grow short and skinny?). Bertolucci is a surname (ok, a friend of my grandfather was named Mazzini, but it was long ago); Castafiore? Where does this name come up? Last but not least she's not a countess, she can't even be called 'donna', since she was born out of the wedlock.

I'm wondering if she is having this song played at her wedding. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INwZW9N-QTU

Last edited:
For me this is the wedding of year, mostly because I couldn't have give a hoot for CPs :p

:previous: Furstin Taxis, I feel the same way. THIS is the Wedding of the Year.

And I think Vanity Fair must share our sentiments as well!:lol::whistling:

BTW I think VF is one of the more sophisticated of the tabloid glossies. They know full well how titles work and the difference between a Royal wedding vs. an aristocratic high society wedding which is what the Casiraghi/Borromeo affair will be.

They were just (trying) to have a little fun.

Last edited:
For me this is the wedding of year, mostly because I couldn't have give a hoot for CPs :p
Lol, yes there is such a thing as a personal wedding of the year. I don't care much for CP either, but as (nearly) everybody knows, I'm absolutely crazy about tiaras ;). I guess that from a press perspective this wedding in Monaco and Italy will be a disappointment, because there probably won't be many pics. And what is a gossip mag without glitzy pictures?:whistling:

I like the idea of everybody wearing national costumes at the civil wedding party. (If that rumour ist true.) It makes me fantasize about what kind of wedding dress Bea will wear.

I hjave my doubts that there will be much pics from the civil Wedding. As it takes palce in the Palace in Monaco there will probably no pics who are not released by the Family. And for the civil Wedding i think there might be some of the guests arriving like it was at the wedding of Beatrice's halfsister Matilda to Prince Antonio zu Fürstenberg and some more official pics in an italien Magazine.
With Andrea's Wedding i never understand why they did not allow a few photographers before the Church and posed for them.

I guess we'll only have ( if any... ) an «official» photo like the one we had from Andrea and Tatiana´s civil wedding... Uhm... :ermm:

So it's the same day as the Red Cross Ball ! A busy day for the Royal family. I don't quite get how that works with regard to a reception.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

So it's the same day as the Red Cross Ball ! A busy day for the Royal family. I don't quite get how that works with regard to a reception.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The Red Cross Ball is in the evening. We don't know at which time the Wedding takes place today but if it is around noon or earlier there should be no Problems.
And usually the Casiraghi siblings don't attend the Red Cross Ball as the dio at the Rose Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom