Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 18: August 2018 - August 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buccellati stunning advertising campaign 2020 with Beatrice Borromeo

Absolutely... UAU!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
She and Pierre together, ridiculously beautiful! Their sons are going to be heartbreakers for sure.

Agree. I really hope they will have also a daughter. It's a pity so much beauty to go only to sons
She and Pierre together, ridiculously beautiful! Their sons are going to be heartbreakers for sure.

Are there any English interviews? How is beatrice? Friendly, nice etc. I made a nasty rant while drunk about the casiraghis and particularly pierre and beatrice. Would love to be proved wrong.

I wonder if there will be a presentation of Beatrice's book.

I just adore her she appears to be so sophiscated charmING I ADORE her style

Beatrice and Pierre are such a gorgeous couple. They seem straight out of an F.Scott Fitzgerald novel.;)

Beatrice and Pierre look quite uncomfortable at this dinner:ermm:

I must confess that all these galas and dinner parties with lots of famous people and jet-setters and all, must be sooooooo boring... And at least half of the people attending must keep thinking to themselves, «when is this thing over? when the hell can i go home?»...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 18: August 2018 -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDOEwPiH39t/?igshid=1xssttw6uxyk1

How cute is this?
Note the pictures on the wall in this illustration from Beatrices book.
It’s Pierre at the medieval event in Monaco and Beatrice and Pierre in Monegasque costume at their wedding reception after their civil wedding.

Last edited:
So gorgeous. What an ideal sounding life.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom