Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 18: August 2018 - August 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B466fwvHR3I/

Beatrice Borromeo responds on Twitter to Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy latest video: “Dear Emanuele Filiberto, as long as your family doesn't pay for the murder #Hamer talking about a sense of duty and elegance is simply inadmissible

What murder she is talking about?

Not my favorite look on her at the Armani show. Her hair looks Orange

https://www.instagram.com/p/B466fwvHR3I/

Beatrice Borromeo responds on Twitter to Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy latest video: “Dear Emanuele Filiberto, as long as your family doesn't pay for the murder #Hamer talking about a sense of duty and elegance is simply inadmissible

Has Beatrice reacted now that it’s clear that Emmanuel Filiberto’s message was publicity for the Netflix series The Crown?

Interesting one this - Prince Albert is quite good friends with Emmanuel Filiberto - I wonder if this creates any uncomfortable moments.

:previous: You read my mind on this matter Florestane. Albert and EF are indeed quite close friends.

And while, in her position as journalist, she is right to continue to pursue this story, I wonder how much it concerns her that Prince Albert, paterfamilias of the family she is now a part of, might be put into a very uncomfortable position by her public feuding with this guy?

For all her beauty and elegance, Beatrice strikes me as truly self absorbed. :sad:

Last edited:
Vittorio Emanuele of Savoia and his son Emanuele Filiberto aren't a good example of regal behavieur. Nobody in Italy would like them as royal family if there was a monarchy. Albert was too kind with them, he is a good friend of Princess Maria Pia 's son who lives in Turin. Vittorio Emmanuele is a shame for Italian people.

Vittorio Emanuele of Savoia and his son Emanuele Filiberto aren't a good example of regal behavieur. Nobody in Italy would like them as royal family if there was a monarchy. Albert was too kind with them, he is a good friend of Princess Maria Pia 's son who lives in Turin. Vittorio Emmanuele is a shame for Italian people.

What about the Duca di Aosta and the Duca delle Puglie? Do they have a better rapport?

I agree that it does seem like this comment was in poor taste from Beatrice as I'd imagine she'd be aware of the friendship between Albert and Emanuele Filiberto. Well, if there are some tensions at National Day between the two at least we'll know why!

:previous: Beatrice was bad mouthing the Savoy before she even married Pierre. It has never seemed to cause public tension between herself and her husband's uncle.

Albert might privately wish she would cool it. But in public he is as impeccable as ever.

Last edited:
I think that in private Albert agrees with Bea. I am sure.

Amedeo Duca of Aosta is a man more respectable than his cousin. They have no relationship since many years. Also Princess Maria Gabriella has no relationship with her brother Vittorio Emanuele.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Beatrice was bad mouthing the Savoy before she even married Pierre. It has never seemed to cause public tension between herself and her husband's uncle.

Albert might privately wish she would cool it. But in public he is as impeccable as ever.

I was joking when I mentioned National Day; hence the exclamation mark.

Do we have any video of Beatrice, speaking French? I heard her speaking English, Italian of course, but not French.

:previous: I'm not sure if she speaks French. I mostly found Italian language interviews of Beatrice when putting her name into YouTube; or English. She might speak a bit of French she has picked up but it seems like she doesn't speak conversational French.

I would be VERY surprised if a Columbia University educated sophisticated aristocrat who has spent 15 years (7 of them married) with a member of the Monagasque princely family is not completely fluent in French.

I have seen video of Beatrice laughing and chatting animatedly with Gad Elmaleh in his early days with Charlotte. This was at a time when Gad admitted that he was still learning English.

The only other language available was French.

When she attends National Day Mass-which is always celebrated in French- Beatrice follows the responses and the liturgy with ease.

She moves in a social circle where literally EVERYONE speaks at least French and English.

Last edited:
I would be VERY surprised if a Columbia University educated sophisticated aristocrat who has spent 15 years (7 of them married) with a member of the Monagasque princely family is not completely fluent in French.

I have seen video of Beatrice laughing and chatting animatedly with Gad Elmaleh in his early days with Charlotte. This was at a time when Gad admitted that he was still learning English.

When she attends National Day Mass-which is always celebrated in French- Beatrice follows the responses and the liturgy with ease.

She moves in a social circle where literally EVERYONE speaks at least French and English.
Agree with you. She belongs to a social class in Italy where kids learn French, I would say it is the first foreign language they speak, especially in North of Italy where she comes from. Additionally firstly dating, then fiancée and finally married with a French speaking member of royalty I'm sure that she took her French from the drawer and refreshed it.

Has Beatrice put her journalistic carreer on hold since she became a mother?

You're right; I had forgotten that most of Beatrice's friends and acquaintances have a good knowledge of French too. So it's more than likely then that Beatrice also speaks French to at least a conversational level.

I don't know if Beatrice speaks french but I'm sure Gad El Maleh speaks english for years because he lived in Canada years ago, when he was 16 for years.

I don't know if Beatrice speaks french but I'm sure Gad El Maleh speaks english for years because he lived in Canada years ago, when he was 16 for years.

M. El Maleh lived in Montréal, Québec, where the language spoken is French.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom