Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2016 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2016 - July 2018

Welcome to part 17 of the thread to discuss the current events of Pierre Casiraghi and his wife Beatrice.

You can find the old thread here:

** Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Current Events Part 16: January 2014 - December 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

^
A breast that is half burned doesn't make for a very good tan :lol:

Pauline is also in Australia, in Sydney

Last edited:
Just saw some pics on her Instagram, she was here for New Year so she would have been here for the Sydney to Hobart race

Just saw some pics on her Instagram, she was here for New Year so she would have been here for the Sydney to Hobart race

can you give a link to her instagram?

:previous:Then you didn't look closely ..... Pierre's head is resting on one side of her chest/shoulder!!!:ermm:

Could someone recognize what she is reading?

Thanks, Azure!! Very nice pic and video. Where this presentation did happen?
Diana von Fuerstenberg is one of my favorite fashion designers (what to say about her dreaming dresses) and I find her life -private and professional- very very interesting!!!
As I could understand from Beatrice's interview, the two women are close friends and they used to meet each other often when Bea studied in New York (where Diana lives). I also Know that Diana had a relationship with journalist and writer Alain Elkann (John and Lapo's father). Bea and Lapo are also close friends. You see, the world is small even for the celebrities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, capri! From what i have noticed, it must have been somewhere in Italy :flowers:

Thanks, Azure!! Very nice pic and video. Where this presentation did happen?
Diana von Fuerstenberg is one of my favorite fashion designers (what to say about her dreaming dresses) and I find her life -private and professional- very very interesting!!!
As I could understand from Beatrice's interview, the two women are close friends and they used to meet each other often when Bea studied in New York (where Diana lives). I also Know that Diana had a relationship with journalist and writer Alain Elkann (John and Lapo's father). Bea and Lapo are also close friends. You see, the world is small even for the celebrities.

The event has been held in Milan at the Rizzoli Bookstore on last Oct. 15th .
Beatrice is really lovely and she shares memories and very kind words for DVF.

First time I see a video of Beatrice. Strange that she looks better in photos, she would do great as a print model, whereas Charlotte does way better in videos and seems dull in photos.

Nonetheless, lovely girl with a strong personality.

Yes, i would say she is more photogenic, too!

Shortly before Beatrice's accident these lovely pics were taken during the couple's winter vacation in St. Moritz:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous: Thank you for the pictures. I hadn't seen them before. Do you happen to know when they were taken? Mid-february, perhaps?

:previous: Thank you for the pictures. I hadn't seen them before. Do you happen to know when they were taken? Mid-february, perhaps?

I do not know the exact date the pics were taken, as I've only seen these Hola photos, but as to the publication date of the magazine mid-February is correct :flowers:

i love these photos! (And Bea's outfit.) Thanks, iceflower!

They are a very stylish couple IMO, I hope Beatrice recovers soon from her injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom