Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2016 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:

Pierre and his team participate in the 2016 Rolex Middle Sea Race from October 22 to 29.

Prior to the start they posed for some photos in Valletta, Malta, on October 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Oh my!

He has indeed turned into a very handsome virile man. I can't take my eyes off him.

Last weekend Beatrice shared two photos of her wedding dress on her Twitter account, entitled "When it was still a work in progress":

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** twitter **

Last weekend Beatrice shared two photos of her wedding dress on her Twitter account, entitled "When it was still a work in progress":

Wow, didn't expect the back of that traditional front to look like that. Great balance of the right amount of drama and sexiness at the back, all traditional at the front, intricate work all throughout. Beautiful dress.

which one of the "wedding dresses" is it? xD

It's the one from the Nuptial Mass....the "official" one. I was very unimpressed when I saw photos from the ceremony because I felt it was too plain. But as these photos show it was actually a very dramatic and romantic and beautiful bridal gown and veil.

It's the one from the Nuptial Mass....the "official" one. I was very unimpressed when I saw photos from the ceremony because I felt it was too plain. But as these photos show it was actually a very dramatic and romantic and beautiful bridal gown and veil.

I agree with you. I had the same impression but I see new that it is absolutely gorgeous. And precious and delicate work. Magnificent

Here are pics from the last days in Sotogrande, Spain:

** gettyimages gallery **

** mc: CG32 : Malizia et Pierre Casiraghi poursuivent leur progression ** translation **

I find him stunning here. I guess sports give you heath and energy.

First time I see a video of Beatrice. Strange that she looks better in photos, she would do great as a print model, whereas Charlotte does way better in videos and seems dull in photos.

Nonetheless, lovely girl with a strong personality.

I agree with your comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems all of them Carolina, Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre has a strong habit.
(English is not my fist language, sorry in advance...)

It seems all of them Carolina, Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre has a strong habit.
(English is not my fist language, sorry in advance...)

Yes very strong. Apparently Beatrice gave up. I do not know about Tatiana. And I'm persuaded Alexandra will also smoke if she has not already started. PC Ernst also smokes a lot.

I believe this is one of the reason why they do not aged very well...
They remain thin but aged pretty soon imo.

My God, she's exquisite (understatement of the year). Seriously, she was literally *born* to be a princess... :coach::castle3:

It reminds me of that quote wherein the speaker says I know it when I see it. In this case ~ class, elegance, sophistication, intelligence, a L-A-D-Y. *bow thrice* :bow:

But she will never be a Princess but Mrs Casiraghi and her Child will have no tittle.

She is an aristocrat, from generations ago. Actually two of her sisters married into aristocraty, I think Isabella and Mathilde, which already have title are now countess and Princess. If I'm not wrong von Furstenberg are Princes, or I might be wrong.

Is there any information/publication about Bea's pregnancy?

He looks really handsome on that cover. Totally grew up to be the better looking brother.

She is an aristocrat, from generations ago. Actually two of her sisters married into aristocraty, I think Isabella and Mathilde, which already have title are now countess and Princess. If I'm not wrong von Furstenberg are Princes, or I might be wrong.

All three of her half sisters married well, though only two of the four (including Beatrice) married a title. Bea and the fourth married money and lineage.

Mathilde is married to Prince Antonius Von furstenberg. He is the second son of the head of the princely house. His mother comes from an Austrian princely house of Windish-graetz.

Isabella is married to count Ugo Peretti. Ugo and his brothers share full ownership of an oil company said to be worth around 3 billion.

Lavinia like Beatrice has no title. But she is married to John Elkann. John is chairman and CEO of the company that owns fiat, Ferrari, jeep and others. his mother is an Agnelli, daughter of one of the founders of the company.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom