Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2016 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I can see Beatrice being indifferent about baptizing her son, but Princess Caroline?

No way would she not find it disturbing that her late husband's namesake will be the only one of her grand children who is denied this most basic of all sacraments, one that even most lapsed Catholics don't ignore. And especially not in the aristocratic/princely milieu of the Casiraghi/Borromeo/Grimaldis.

As Biri correctly pointed out the Catholic Nuptial Mass obliges you not only to agree to accept children but to raise them in the Faith. Not that some couples don't ignore their vows, but still.....if Beatrice was truly as atheist as she allegedly proclaims why go thru a sham religious wedding when she'd already had a quite lavish Civil ceremony and evening celebration in Monaco?

There was no need for a Nuptial Mass if she didn't want one.

I suspect that the child has already been baptized quietly and privately like Pierre and his siblings were at the Palace chapel.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo at Venice Film Festival

Being Pierre part of the Princely Family, with his wife they will baptize STEFANO. I think she can overcome her atheism, as she did with the religious marriage.

It is very well possible (and in my eyes just) that they leave the decision to be baptized to the child indeed. I have been baptized as a baby. I can not remember I have ever been asked about it. And now I am suddenly a Roman Catholic.

Prince Friso and Mabel sought a third way: their two daughters were baptized in a private ceremony by someone not affiliated to any Church. They leave it to their daughters, to make an own and conscious choice by themselves if they want to belong to a Church, and if yes, to which denomination. I think this unusual choice is a good middle way.

Beatrice's possible choice for no baptism at all is the most pure: leave it to the individual him- or herself to decide.

She sounds quite sympathetic in the interview.

I also wonder what her speech was about at the luncheon. Did it have anything to do with her connection with the Marzotto family?

She looks insanely beautiful in those photos, as if she has been dipped in gold. She is just glowing.

Why do they say she "lives with her partner Pierre Casiraghi" and their son? Do they not know that he has been her husband now for over two years?:ermm:

She looks insanely beautiful in those photos, as if she has been dipped in gold. She is just glowing.

Why do they say she "lives with her partner Pierre Casiraghi" and their son? Do they not know that he has been her husband now for over two years?:ermm:
Partner is just one translation of "pareja" - it doesn't necessarily mean unmarried.

Beatrice intimidates the hell out of me. In fact so do Pierre, Andrea and Charlotte to some extent. Can't explain why.

Beatrice intimidates the hell out of me. In fact so do Pierre, Andrea and Charlotte to some extent. Can't explain why.

I must admit I have been getting my fantasy fix from the Grimaldi of Monaco since I was a child. It started with Princesses Grace and Caroline. So beautiful and elegant, and they lived in a Pink Palace by the sea on the Med.

Spin years forward and the saga continues with the grandchildren of Grace and Rainier and their glamorous highly suitable eye candy partners. I sometimes forget that these are real people living real (if rarefied)lives, and I feel like an intruder peeping in but I can't stop looking.

Albert and Charlene and their delicious twins are the public face of the Principality of Monaco and that is as it should be. But it's the Casi branch that keeps me tuning in for more.

No other Family on this Forum fascinates me as much as the Grimaldi/Casiraghi's of Monaco.

Last edited:

Pierre, Beatrice and Stefano were pictured in their winter holidays in St Moritz, Switzerland. The Italian media speculates on a second pregnancy:

** Pic **

Not only italian, but also Spanish, French and Dutch (I saw in Google)
Well...Due to the fact that pregnancies are not announced by this Court (except that of Princess Charlene, but I doubt she will have more), we'll see in following "warmer" months.

Kinda hard to tell with those big marshmallow coats.

LaRae

To avoid confusion congratulatory posts at this point have been removed. While we have seen various, practically obvious photos of Tatiana during the last two months, all we have for Beatrice are speculations in Italian magazines, copied and quoted by the international press. Beatrice may of course be pregnant, but before congratulating and discussing it in detail, let us wait for more - obvious evidence photos or statements made. Thank you!

I have a simple question. Where does the couple really live? Monaco or Italy (Milan I guess). It is not very clear, as they seem constantly moving. Ok for them, but basically where is their baby, nurse and whole staff installed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom