Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Current Events Part 16: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reporter asked her about the pics of course. And she replied that "they were the usual pranks of Signorini". (The editor in chief of "Oggi" magazine.)

But apparently, Signorini has released a reply, which said" It is difficult to say that those photos are pranks as they speak for themseves. She should eat crow (is it the right expression?= I want to say that it si the idiomatic sentence for "accepting the situation".) for everyone's sake."

You can find all this in the articles (links) posted above some previous posts.:flowers:

Thanks much! I don't think Pierre is carrying on with this young woman, but the photographs have a certain "look" to them, and they could be embarrassing to Beatrice.

And his wife's humiliation is where Pierre's real problem is, not whether or not he was fooling around. I think Beatrice comes from a family and a social group that accepts "open marriages" as long as everything is kept discreet...i.e....no photographic evidence of it.:whistling:

Just because Beatrice's family members might be open to open marriages doesn't mean she is. We don't know what the family life was like for her growing up but it could easily have had the opposite effect on her--insistence on absolute fidelity and the appearane of such--hence her reaction to these photos.

Next time though, I think she should consult or let the Monaco/Casiraghi family PR and legal team handle these things and say nothing.

The other woman with BB and Marta Ferri is Afra Casiraghi .

I think Afra is Pierre's cousin. So she is has the role of negotiator (I 'm not sure for the word) between Bea and Pierre.

this is all so strange....they were together for so many years and now after two months of marriage he is cheating her???this is strange....however the photos and the comments are here and Bea must know how to handle them:whistling:

Unfortunately i have the feeling that this is not the first time he does sth with another woman. Maybe that's why Bea is not that shocked with him but with the press, because it became known. Maybe she has also done sth with a man while dating Pierre. But let's leave my speculations aside..

I can hardly believe that a human being can be monogamic, especially after many years together. That's an utopia, unfortunately :ermm: And of course i don't excuse him.

Thanks much! I don't think Pierre is carrying on with this young woman, but the photographs have a certain "look" to them, and they could be embarrassing to Beatrice.

And his wife's humiliation is where Pierre's real problem is, not whether or not he was fooling around. I think Beatrice comes from a family and a social group that accepts "open marriages" as long as everything is kept discreet...i.e....no photographic evidence of it.:whistling:

You're welcome!:flowers:
I agree with you. I think that the problem is not che kiss on the cheek but the attitude of intimacy they both had. And Beatrice, with that remark, did nothing but fuel the speculations!:whistling:

well, she seems glad and happy! Is that a way to pay back her husband maybe? ;-) Being ironic of course.

:previous: I think fandesacs2003 was referring to the photos of Pierre with the other woman.

Is this official news, or speculation by the magazine?

This news is official or is a speculation?

Given that the magazine is under the Agnelli umbrella (that is Beatrice's brother-in- law), I guess where there's smoke there's fire.

They will not announce it officially.

Tatiana and Charlotte's pregnancies were not officially announced either

Well if is it true congratulations to the happy couple!!!!

Well i tend to believe the speculations from now on. With Char's pregnancy they were to the point!

Congrats, i think it was about time!! Not to mention that their baby will be TOO beautiful!!

Until the wedding, until those photos of Pierre and the woman, Bea and Pierre were my dreamy couple. But not any more, unfortunately.
Even if he regrets it and Bea has forgiven him or even if nothing did happened between Pierre and the mystery girl (which i highly doubt) everything seems a bit fake to me.

I think nothing happened - everyone looked at the pics of Charlotte and Lamberto and said the situation was being misinterpreted. Personally, I think those photos were far more "couply" and "lovey dovey" than the ones of Pierre and the mystery woman.

If they are expecting,good for them - they've been together for ages and seem absolutely solid to me.

Has it been officially confirmed? Until it has can we'll hold off on the congratulations.

Neither the pregnancies of Tatiana or Charlotte have been confimed officially.
I don expect them to announce (if so) this pregnancy officially

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom