Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Current Events Part 16: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice explained it on Facebook a few months ago. That's the only reason why we know about this in the first place. She was the only one talking about it, apparently she went back home and was so outraged by the priest's behavior that she shared it on FB.

Who is a canonized saint related to Beatrice?

Oh, here (the argument with the priest) Beatrice was absolutely right! How come priest can behave like this?! if an ordinary person behaves like this, it's just a norm (there are good and bad people in this world), but if it's a priest, it's just disgrace for others!

So MaryKate to the rescue!!! What did you expect?

Obviously the priest was wrong (but are we sure she told the truth?),besides 'est modus in rebus' especially when you are an almost countess, soon to be an almost princess, and an ambassador of your adopted country...

But our Mary Kate forgot to tell you that her protegée was bragging of giving the poor homeless man a couple of old worn cushions/pillows. How sweet and generous of her!!! I hope the were clean at least...

Surely a heart of gold worthy of a saint relative! A real communist would have invited the man to a hot cup of coffee and given him a little money. Or was she afraid the guy could have soiled her home. Wouldn't her servants have cleaned it all up and disinfect it? :lol:

Perhaps the one. who told me that neither the Borromeos nor the Marzottos are so rich as they want the world to believe, was right, so two pillows are a generous offer.

Actually, Tosca, she said that she gave those pillows because to the homeless person because she was moving into her new apartment and had those with her: I guess she would have used them otherwise!

Anyway, I know Tosca likes to go around the truth to attack beatrice (she never said - for instance - that she's a communist. Only those who don't like her tell her that) but she should leave alone one normal action like helping someone. There's really nothing wrong with that!

So MaryKate to the rescue!!! What did you expect?

Obviously the priest was wrong (but are we sure she told the truth?),besides 'est modus in rebus' especially when you are an almost countess, soon to be an almost princess, and an ambassador of your adopted country...

But our Mary Kate forgot to tell you that her protegée was bragging of giving the poor homeless man a couple of old worn cushions/pillows. How sweet and generous of her!!! I hope the were clean at least...

Surely a heart of gold worthy of a saint relative! A real communist would have invited the man to a hot cup of coffee and given him a little money. Or was she afraid the guy could have soiled her home. Wouldn't her servants have cleaned it all up and disinfect it? :lol:

Perhaps the one. who told me that neither the Borromeos nor the Marzottos are so rich as they want the world to believe, was right, so two pillows are a generous offer.

I'm sorry Tosca, but I do not really understand so much animosity against Beatrice.
OK, she might be arrogant, and so what? First of all she is not the only one, especially in this social circle, and secondly, if you do not like her you simply do not "follow" what she is doing, just forget her. She has no any official position, she is not elected nowhere, she does not represent noone, she is a fully private person, who appears only in the press people and inside her blog (press? magazine?), easy to avoid her. Even if she marries Pierre, her behavior/caracter, wont' influence anything in Monaco's life (you should'n care , you are not Monegasque), and actually she does not influence anything inside her/your own country.
Regarding the priest story, we know only what she said, it might be lies, but might be true, and in any case do we know if she became aggressif and vulgar to the priest, if she insulted him? I think no, so we can not presume that she did it.
As for the irony, Beatrice is not the only rich person in the world who might have tried to help, but did not give everything she has to the poor, and even huge philanthropists like Bill Gates, unfortunately they do not walk around and invite homelesses to their kitchen to have tea together... and as far as I know Queen Elisabeth either.
I think she just saw the person, felt sad, went to her appartment and grabed 2 pillows, would you think the Borromeo's pillows are rags?
Thanks

Last edited:
If some posters don't understand why Tosca and many other italians (including me) dislike Beatrice I don't understand why so many poster are such in a worship for her... Perspective

I dont worship her or dislike her. I was under the impression Beatrice is not personally rich like Tatiana and is more inclined to be outspoken about the wrong in the world.

My take on it is that giving the cushions was an impulsive act of kindness and lets face it money & cups of coffee only last a day but cushions can provide comfort for many nights. I work in a museum and homeless people are always coming in & I give them money sometimes & sometimes a hot drink. I think it is better to be kind when the oppourtunity presents itself to an indivdual rather than do the socialite thing of attending charity benefits.

I think the infamous crotch grabbing on the boat was inappropriate but other than that they have always seemed two nice people who are equally in love with each other. She doesnt strike me as vain, stupid, weak or a golddigger - so if they are getting married then I'm happy for them.

My understanding is that you do an act of charity or kindness to others because it's the right thing to do. If I went on social media to boast every time I have purchased a meal for someone or given them money I would have no time for anything else...and I am not nearly as well off or as busy as Beatrice. I live in a metropolis. There are a lot of poor and homeless. It's the right thing to do so I do it. End of story.

The fact that Beatrice felt the need to go online and tell a story that puffs her up at the expense of someone else (a priest no less!)speaks volumes.

So she tossed a couple of pillows at a homeless person. Big deal...it's the least she could have done, imo!:ermm:

The post was not about the homeless guy, it just quoted some sentences of the priest that she felt were unacceptable. Had the priest not behaved that way I'm fairly sure she wouldn't have written about it at all..

(...)

Mary Kate, I searched the internet for that (in)famous interview for 'Le Iene' Show where she boasted to be a communist and an atheist, and that she wanted to marry a plumber. She added that noble titles make no sense nowadays, and Montecarlo sucks. Unfortunately that video clip has been removed. Surely you are smarter than I am, and have more patience and plenty of time in your hands, so you will easily find it.

Let me say that I find it extremely tacky to have an engagement announce by tabloids (read the ones controlled by her almost brother-in-law), instead that having it announced by P.ss Caroline. Ok Andrea was still an heir presumptive,
and he still is, whilst Pierre, with the birth of Alexandre and the coming of the twins, has very slim chances to sit on the throne...
Besides; I have the feeling Caroline is much closer to Tatiana. I've seen rare photos of her standing near Beatrice, and when she does, her body language speaks volume: she's stiff, and seems to barely tolerate her. It was reported that when the two ladies first met, they had a squabble.

I nearly forgot, Fandy, that Beatrice is now a public figure, also by virtue of her job. If she doesn't like that, she can keep her FB or Twitter accounts private.

Last edited by a moderator:
IF there is an engagement it should come from Beatrice's parents, not Princess Caroline.

BTW, I too have noticed a distance between Beatrice and the rest of Pierre's family. Caroline and Charlotte seem to adore Tatiana but I rarely if ever see them interact with Beatrice. Beatrice was not at Tatiana's bridal shower, and I don't even believe she was at the civil wedding.

And yes, I do remember the interview where she spouted off about wanting to marry "a worker" as she put it, and about disliking MonteCarlo.:lol: All I can say is that there is plenty of time yet for her to go out and find herself a plumber. And as for hating Monte Carlo? I've seen many photos of her there. She's not in chains or on a leash. No one is forcing her to wear a bikini and lounge on yachts, or get dressed to the nines and attend all those galas!:cool:

IF there is an engagement it should come from Beatrice's parents, not Princess Caroline.

Andrea's was announced by Caroline, if I'm not mistaken.

Time to move on. This is a thread for Pierre Casiraghi's current events. If you wish to continue discussing Beatrice Borromeo, please do so at our extra tread. A couple of off-topic posts have been removed.

As a general reminder: Please don't post links to foreign articles without a short summary in English or a link to a google translation. As we are an English speaking forum the posting of foreign links only is counterproductive and confusing for the readers. A couple of posts from today have therefore been removed.

Now that the twins are born, I wonder if we'll have an announcement. Or will they wait until January, after the twins' presentation? Or will there be no announcement at all? Was there an announcement for Andrea and Tatiana?

The engagement between Andrea and Tatiana was announced by Caroline... No idea for this one (if true)... I suppose that was announced because Caroline was, after all,still the heit (A&C had no kids at that time)... I know that Beatrice doesn't talk about her private life and the couple is quitw reserved... Who knows

Bunte gives Italian "Vogue" as their source. Vogue gives April 2015 as the wedding date. Now Bunte argues that Vogue must be true because Beatrice is close to editor Franca Sozzani whose son was Beatrice's previous boyfriend. They speculate that the engagement will be announced after the representation of the twins. We'll have to wait and see what happens, if anything happens at all.

They guessed Tatiana'second pregnancy as well...We'll see...

I think italian Vogue is a pretty reliable source. Can't imagine Franca allowing this to be published if she wasn't sure it was true (she does have great connections with the Borromeos and Agnellis).

His future (half) brother-in-law.

His future (half) brother-in-law.

And yet, still no word from P.Caroline regarding his so called engagement with Beatrice. I'm starting to think that this all story of an engagement and a future wedding was nothing but a delirant wishful thinking of some magazine, with no substance at all...
:ermm: :whistling: :ermm:

Last edited:
How does John Elkann mantain this kid face with his age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom