Pierre and Beatrice are expecting their first child in 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enormous belly. Maybe she will have twins.
The friend isn't Vanina ?

Why twins? I don't think so. She looks 8 months pregnant, I guess.

Eight months? When they confirmed her pregnancy in November she was said to be six months. She is either ready to pop or close to it. Not all first babies come late.

Prince Albert confirmed in an interview that the baby is due in March. It had been prevsiouly claimed Beatrice was to give birth in January, but the tabs were mistaken.

I am sure that the baby is due in a few days.

It is like the first pregnancy of Andrea and Tatiana
Everyone claimed that the birth would take place in January and Sasha was born on March 21st
Officially there was no due date known.

Now the same scenario

Considering there is five days left in February, we are at the end if February. End if February, March pregnancy could mean any time now.

As officially said, in March, in the spring, I suppose that due date lies around March 21st, the first day of the spring

No official statement was ever made about due date. When it was confirmed, she was said to be around six months in November.

When people say spring baby they dint tend to cling to a doe iris date for the start of spring. For most people, if your baby is due in March, any time in March, would be called an early spring baby.

A due date of early March would put her just over five months pregnant at the national day. Compared to barely four months if due end if March. From her size, and confirmation, five months seems far more likely.

Last edited:
The pictures were taken in Monaco?
Can we assume she will give birth in the principality?

:previous:

Yes, the photos were taken in Monaco. It is entirely possible as they have a place of residence in Monaco, but she can still travel by private plane, helicopter, car or train to other residencies or towns..Maybe we'll find out in hindsight ;)

As officially said, in March, in the spring, I suppose that due date lies around March 21st, the first day of the spring

Meaning the interview Prince Albert had with the press where he confirmed a March birth
As known 3 weeks before or two weeks after due date (March 1st -April 4th when due date is really March 21st)

:previous:

Yes, the photos were taken in Monaco. It is entirely possible as they have a place of residence in Monaco, but she can still travel by private plane, helicopter, car or train to other residencies or towns..Maybe we'll find out in hindsight ;)
That's true. Furthermore it is not very clear where is the couple's main residence. Monaco or Italy.

Meaning the interview Prince Albert had with the press where he confirmed a March birth
As known 3 weeks before or two weeks after due date (March 1st -April 4th when due date is really March 21st)

When did he give this interview?

Prince Albert confirmed in an interview that the baby is due in March. It had been prevsiouly claimed Beatrice was to give birth in January, but the tabs were mistaken.

I can't find the sourcelink anymore but Marty91charmed posted it too

Beatrice and Pierre's son was born today, February 28, 2017, so this thread can be closed.

All posts from today have been moved to an extra thread, that can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom