The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-25-2008, 06:49 PM
Majesty

Second time: Posts unrelated to Philippe Junot have been deleted. Please stay on topic.

Thanks,
Mandy

Old 07-25-2008, 07:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Have we established what is Phillippe Junot doing these days? Is he still a banker or whatever. Has he remarried? He still lives in Paris?

Old 07-25-2008, 11:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

If I'm not mistaken he is divorced right now. There was a party in Ibiza like 3 years ago and he was there, and so was Chantal (with an Italian noble).
Old 08-02-2008, 07:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Princess Caroline's first husband!
I thought that Stefano Casiraghi was her first husband....
Old 08-02-2008, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

No, Ducii, he wasn't..

Here's a recent pic of Philippe together with his ex-wife Nina
at a party in Marbella around one or two weeks ago. According
to the article they are divorced but still good friends:

Philippe Junot in July 2008
Old 08-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Gentry

You know, after studying photos of Philippe Junot I have to agree with those here who think he has sex appeal. He most certainly did, and for a man his age, he still has it. He's aged well. He's handsome in a very rugged way, and has a very masculine, suave energy about him. It's very easy to understand how a very young Caroline fell hard for Philippe.

I have to agree that when you compare Junot to Stefano, there's simply no comparison in regards to sex appeal. Junot wins hands down. As for Ernst......let's not even go there!
Old 08-02-2008, 12:09 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Am I mistaken or is he tugging at the ring finger of his left hand ? Analysts out there, what do you make of this ?
Old 08-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
You know, after studying photos of Philippe Junot I have to agree with those here who think he has sex appeal. He most certainly did, and for a man his age, he still has it. He's aged well. He's handsome in a very rugged way, and has a very masculine, suave energy about him. It's very easy to understand how a very young Caroline fell hard for Philippe.

I have to agree that when you compare Junot to Stefano, there's simply no comparison in regards to sex appeal. Junot wins hands down. As for Ernst......let's not even go there!
Oh Johnnie dear, not all ladies fall for the ruggedy masculine sex appeal of Phillipe Junot.........I for one never found anything attractive about him. He was a party man about town and an opportunist. I still wonder what did Caroline find in him.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Aristocracy

I wonder what does Caroline feel looking at Junots´ pics?
Old 08-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova View Post
I wonder what does Caroline feel looking at Junots´ pics?
"¡Mon Dieu (Good Lord in french), how could I fall so low!"

I agree there is some animal thing about him, because good looking he was not. She reacted quickly, and looked for the opposite man, human beings are
very prone to that defense mechanism. Cassiraghi was a family man. She looked for integrity, and besides the guy was terribly handsome and rich. So good, because now we can admire that beautiful Casiraghi trio (provided Andrea is better).
Old 08-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
No, Ducii, he wasn't..

Here's a recent pic of Philippe together with his ex-wife Nina
at a party in Marbella around one or two weeks ago. According
to the article they are divorced but still good friends:

Philippe Junot in July 2008

Nina is a strikingly beautiful woman...Philippe chooses well when it comes to his wives, I see!
Old 08-06-2008, 04:40 AM
Courtier

I think Philippe was a good looking guy for the 70's (keeping in mind what fashion and style were hot at that time) and that he's now looking good for his age. Seeing his children and Caroline's, I think they would have had really good looking kids if they have had any together and that they would be a good looking couple if they were still together today.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:31 PM

He never seems to smile in his pictures...
Does anyone know how he really earns a living or how well he has done?
Old 11-21-2008, 10:39 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg View Post
Does anyone have any more background into this marriage and the ages of his children? Victoria appears to be about Charlotte's age doesnt she?
victoria is from 86, alexis is from 88 and isabelle is from 90, if i'm not mistaken...i'm guessing for they grad year.
they all attended Rosey in swiss, but they went to swans school in marbela spain before that.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:14 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

Sad news, at least financially, for Philippe Junot, who's been hit, like the rest of us, by the economic crisis. This from AP, yesterday : Philippe Junot was one of the clients of Rene-Thierry Magon de la Villehuchet, a prominent investor who came from a long line of aristocratic Frenchmen and founder of an investment fund that lost millions with Bernard Madoff. M. de la Villehuchet committed suicide in New York 2 days ago. Another famous client of his was Prince Michel of Yugoslavia.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:00 AM
Serene Highness

Glistening Seas

It is sad that m. vill. committed suicide. It seems a little drastic?? doesn't it? They may have lost millions but wouldn't she have recovered from it?? It seems like an extreme reaction to that? Any opinions on thaaat?
Old 12-24-2008, 01:32 PM

De La Villehuchet founded Access in 1994 with Patrick Littaye. One of the firm’s partners was Philippe Junot, according to the marketing documents. Junot is the former husband of Princess Caroline of Monaco. Prince Michel of Yugoslavia is an investor relations executive, according to the documents.
Old 12-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas View Post
It is sad that m. vill. committed suicide. It seems a little drastic?? doesn't it? They may have lost millions but wouldn't she have recovered from it?? It seems like an extreme reaction to that? Any opinions on thaaat?
It seems indeed a drastic act, reminiscent of The Great Depression reactions. It is all the more sad as it is happening around Christmas time (or Hanukkah) when many families get together and celebrate joy. Unless M. de Villehuchet was involved in a scandal, it may have been a matter of honor to him.
I've always had a soft spot for Philippe Junot, in spite of his being the bad boy knave type. To him, I would say, hang on to what matters, which is family and friends. May those who love you and whom you love rally around you in this sad occasion.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas View Post
These people within the inner circle and out reportedly lost billions of dollars. It is always sad if one is pushed to a drastic move as suicide. However these and others became billionaires and played in a totally different playground. Their status is backed by their wealth and achievements. If both are lost, besides the guilt, they may be driven to drastic measures. Of course there are others who parade about as if nothing happenned . If one thinks we are talking Billions one can easily imagine who is involved in these investments.
Is it a fact that Phillipe Junot lost a lot of money??
Old 12-24-2008, 07:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odette View Post
These people within the inner circle and out reportedly lost billions of dollars. It is always sad if one is pushed to a drastic move as suicide. However these and others became billionaires and played in a totally different playground. Their status is backed by their wealth and achievements. If both are lost, besides the guilt, they may be driven to drastic measures. Of course there are others who parade about as if nothing happenned . If one thinks we are talking Billions one can easily imagine who is involved in these investments.
Is it a fact that Phillipe Junot lost a lot of money??
They just stated in passing on CNN that this awful scandal has cost many foreign leaders and royals millions, but did not state names. I am sure that we will never know as it is something that is personal income.

Tags
caroline, hanover, husband, junot, monaco, news, philippe, pictures, princess, wife