Philippe Junot

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Philippe Junot and his daughter Victoria at the Chopard party in Barcelona (Spain) from olycom

Interesting find Tosca.I didn't know he even had a daughter!Who is her mother??

Kastalia said:
Interesting find Tosca.I didn't know he even had a daughter!Who is her mother??

Mrs Junot? :rolleyes:

Philippe married a danish(swedish?) model adn had three kids with her; I think they are now divorced. She was called Nina.

In any event, I would say that Philippe has aged quite gracefully. I thought he was still married, but I could certainly be wrong.

Does anyone have any more background into this marriage and the ages of his children? Victoria appears to be about Charlotte's age doesnt she?

Grace said:
Philippe married a danish(swedish?) model adn had three kids with her; I think they are now divorced. She was called Nina.

She's Danish and her full name is Nina Larsen, if I'm correct
Philippe and Nina have two other children: a boy and a girl.

Nina, Junot's ex wife attended that event with their daughter Victoria.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Has anyone seen any recent magazine photos of the family of the second marriage of Philippe Junot that they might post? I believe he had three children with Nina Wendelboe Junot. How about any present day photos/articles on Philippe? I've read nothing about any of them for ages and wondered what they are doing now and what they look like. Thanks!

Junot seem to have aged rather well and I'm glad he seems to have a nice family but I really can't imagine how they would be now if Caroline and Junot had somehow stayed together they were such a bad match.I'm sure Caroline fell hard for his elegant charm and he gave her an easy way to rebel against her parents especilly her mother but I see no way they would still be together.I think Carolines true loves were and are Stephano and Ernst the fathers of her four beautiful children-who I think are Caroline's greatest loves.:flowers:

Tosca said:
Philippe Junot with his ex-mistress Giannina Facio (she's originally from Costa Rica, and currently married to Ridley Scott). Apparently this woman ruined Caroline and Philippe's marriage (from HOLA)
http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?image=monaco3sy5.jpg

I think this woman "ruined" Caroline and Philippe's marriage because Philippe allowed her to. ;) That's the only way a third party can ruin a marriage, IMO...

Actually seems that some months before she was caught by the razzis in the company of a French actor called Alain Bertrand, if I'm right...

In the latest edition (from this week) of the Dutch magazine Privé (Privé), you can find a picture of Philippe Junot with his ex-wife and their 3 children. They were on a party in Marbella. I haven't been able to find that picture on the internet. Maybe there is someone who can scan this picture?

Last edited:
Here are some pictures of Victoria Junot. She's the same age as Charlotte, she also adores horses, and is currently studying political science at the University of Virginia, and wants to enter politics. (DIVAeDONNA)

Victoria 1

Victoria 2

Victoria 3

i don't understand why caro was attracted to phillipe junot. he 17 years older and not very cute. why in the world would a beautiful young rich girl want him?

It exists what they call "sex-appeal", not related directly to beauty. Either you have it or you do not, no matter how beautiful you are. Sure he had it.

Here are some pictures of Victoria Junot. She's the same age as Charlotte, she also adores horses, and is currently studying political science at the University of Virginia, and wants to enter politics. (DIVAeDONNA)

Victoria 1

Victoria 2

Victoria 3

Thanks for the pictures. I think she is beautiful.

Does Junot really have any money? What is the source? I hear yes and no, but more no than yes.

Timing

I think Caro married for all the right reasons and I think she and Junot were compatible. But I also feel that their timing was off.It was a love story so to speak because a princess married a businessman when she could have married another Prince.Caro always has made strong independent decisions and I admire her for them.

I think Caroline and Philippe shared a strong sexual/physical attraction, and I think Caroline was anxious for a way to assert her independence. She was in her late adolescence, and here was this older, worldly man.

She wanted to settle down and marry and have children. Philippe still wanted to party. They did not have the same view of life, the same goals at that time. They had a VERY incompatible understanding of what Christian marriage is/was.

Who knows if things might have turned out differently if they had lived together first or if they had met when Caroline was older?

I have always thought Philippe was an attractive man. I know I am in the minority but I did not find Stefan Casiraghi hot at all, he looked like a milquetoast, God rest his soul.

But he and Caroline have the most gorgeous children imaginable, that is for certain.

Last edited:
What's a milquetoast?

LOL! It's a rather bland, mild, passive looking and behaving person. Whenever I look at the wedding photo of Caroline and Stefano it's the word that comes to mind(even though the Princess looked radiant)

What's a milquetoast?

Someone who is easily pushed around.

LOL! It's a rather bland, mild, passive looking and behaving person. Whenever I look at the wedding photo of Caroline and Stefano it's the word that comes to mind(even though the Princess looked radiant)

Oh I have so much to say but this is the wrong forum. Meet me at the Princess Carolina forum so we do not get kicked out. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I have so much to say but this is the wrong forum. Meet me at the Princess Carolina forum so we do not get kicked out. LOL

Yoo hoo, Odette! Which Forum...the Caroline and Husbands? I think I am hated over there LOL!

I did not even know there is a forum called that let me go look for it.
Can you honestly believe supporters of a royal hate those who have negative comments about them???
BTW What is Monsieur Junot up to these days? I have not seen him next to lady in a long while.....

I did not even know there is a forum called that let me go look for it.
Can you honestly believe supporters of a royal hate those who have negative comments about them???
BTW What is Monsieur Junot up to these days? I have not seen him next to lady in a long while.....

I don't know what he is up to, I saw a photo of him in a Swedish magazine but I can't speak or read the language of course. This was a while ago. He was married to a lovely woman named Nina-who was also much younger than him. And Nina became the mother of his children. I think they are divorced.

Philippe initially opposed the Vatican's annulment of his marriage to Caroline...I have no idea why!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom