Monaco Dance Forum 2006, 2009, 2011, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Post here news and links to picture galleries about this years Monaco Dance Forum (December 7th - December 16th).

The whole Principality in the steps of its dance festival

Monaco Dance Forum 2006 takes you dancing through every continent.

The Festival, now in its fourth year, strives to present a wide variety of aesthetics and energies so as to show forms of contemporary choreography underpinned by the diverse cultures, mythologies and physical features found in Europe, Asia, Africa and the USA.

http://www.grimaldiforum.com/eng/culturel/calendrier.aspx?ID=193

The official site with a program can be found right here.

The Nijinsky Awards will take place on December 7th, hopefully in the presence of Princess Caroline of Hanover.

:excl: And please remember to read the new rules about picture posting:excl::

Royal Forums rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Link Both Caroline and Charlotte looks Beautiful.I like Caroline's outfit love the pants great fit on her.

i don't think those are attractive or flattering outfits. i especially don't like caro's jacket. are those retro 80's clothes? i don't think 80's clothes are attractive. to bad they are coming back in style. hopefully it won't last long. i think stright leg or "pipe" jeans are'nt attractive at all. and shoulder pads? now way would i wear those.

Holy crap, I was just looking at the pictures again, and I noticed she is wearing a HUGE rock on a certain finger! I hope we can see a close up of it soon.

christinacg said:
Holy crap, I was just looking at the pictures again, and I noticed she is wearing a HUGE rock on a certain finger! I hope we can see a close up of it soon.

You are absolutely right, that is enormeous ;)

May be it means something special................:ohmy:

I really don't think so. She wore a different ring on that finger even in the September airport pictures...

wow she looks amazing! and even tatiana was there this year!

lol it looks like charlotte had a sudden growth spurt but i think caroline is not wearing heels!! ha ha! love the pictures! can't wait to see more!

They both look fab and like they're having a good time!
What's the thing with Karl and those gloves, he wears them everywhere?

christinacg said:
Sorry to correct you but Caroline and Charlotte are attending Chanel 'Paris Monte-Carlo' Fashion Show:)

http://www.polfoto.dk/polfoto/search.cmd?searchtype=SIMPLE_SEARCH&fritekst=monaco&&page=2

SAS Princess Caroline of Monaco and her daugther Charlotte Casiraghi arrive for the Chanel 'Paris Monte-Carlo' Fashion Show held at the Monte-Carlo Opera in Monaco, on December 7, 2006.

News pics - 7.12.2006

Since there is more then one member of family present on Chanel fashion show, I'll post pics here..Hope, you don't mind!;)

Isifa pics;
Chanel Fashion Show-Nijinsky Awards
Tatiana Santa Domingo(Prs Andrea's fiancee), Charlotte Casiraghi and Princess Caroline of Hanover attend a Chanel fashion show on December 7, 2006 in Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Psse Caroline, Charlotte; Tatiana watching the fashion show

Charlotte and Tatiana exchanging impressions

Front row close up (Charlotte and Psse Caroline)

Smiling Charlotte

Beautiful Caroline

Charlotte posing

Charlotte posing2

Charlotte - whole outfit (back)

For more photos, click here

Wonderful pictures!!
Thanks to everyone!!!

cro girl said:
They both look fab and like they're having a good time!
And he never forgets the sunglasses neither:lol: ,thanks for the pics they are beautiful, Charlotte reminds me her mother in the 80´s, maybe the make-up, she´s so beautiful, but she insist on black dresses; I don´t understand what is Caroline wearing, those furs spoiled the jacket.

she's definately glowing:flowers: ...she has perfect skin, huh? i envy her..does anyone has pictures of tatiana? i would like to see what she was wearing that night..

cro girl said:
i am wondering about the same either!! The first thought that came acroos was that "he wanted to hide a huge scar":ROFLMAO: ...and it's in silver colour:lol: :ROFLMAO: ..why must he dressed so......differently? and the glassess? why is he trying to hide?

like shrek siad in the first movie "maybe he's trying to compensate for something" :ROFLMAO:

she paint her fingernails black..(isifa)http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_preview.php?idp=13090248

great photos of char! hair and skin, perfect. dress...not a fan but it suits her. make-up, especially the eyes, beaut.

i think the rock doesn't mean anything. seems to be part of the whole jewelry set she was wearing...

Both day and night outfits are fabulous! She so incredibly beautiful.

Oh wow, I just noticed the day outfit! It's to die for, kick-ass glam. Sigh.

Charlotte is so gorgeous in those pics. She is very photogenic like her mother. Beautiful face.

The best part is that she comes off so beautifully naturally without conceit and arrogance (at least the vibe I get when I see her pics).

I have no idea why, but she seems to be the most approachable one out of all her siblings. Actually, they all seem pretty easy going, but there's something very likeable about this girl. Someone who'd make a good friend/acquaintance in real life. Charlotte <33

Both outfits very elegant, classy, beautiful, but Charlotte leave the black for when you´re older!!:bang::bang:

Breathtaking beauty!!!
When I first saw those new pics I had this reaction :ROFLMAO:, but now I'm speechless… :ohmy:

In the Chanel outfit with the ruffled neck collar she looks so over done. Her makeup is far too heavy (one has to be extremely careful with frosted lipstick and eye shadow it can look cheap and very trashy, especially pearly lipstick) and it just over powers her, with her hair out. Far too fussy.

At the dinner she's copied hair from the Rochas catwalk from 2 seasons ago (i think Odile Gilbert did it, who also works with lagerfeld) but it's too in front, she looks like she has corn rows. Nice dress but boring and why on earth is she wearing open toed shoes and sheer stockings. Her mother does that too.

I don't have a problem with opaque stockings (but it has to be with a contrasting colour) and open toed shoes but sheer and open toe just looks messy and quite gauche.

Style icon? Definately not.

Last edited:
Andrea Casiraghi, Charlotte Casiraghi with Princess Caroline of Hanover and Prince Ersnt August of Hanovre pose to attend the Nijinsky awards ceremony on December 7, 2006 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photos by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

Pic 1 Group picture Caroline and Charlotte Caroline's speech Caroline
Beautiful Charlotte Click here for more!

Thanks for posting the wonderful pics, Ianna!

There seems to have been a little confusion where to post the pics from the show ;) so I posted the newest pics into the Monaco Dance Forum thread. Caroline and Charlotte both looked stunning, in the evening even better than at the afternoon show!

charlotte looks amazing in all the pictures! especially the ones at dinner beside karl!

The last edition the Nijinski awars was broadcasted on tv ( a French one I think). Does anyone know if this year it will or has been the same?
Thanks

gabby_windsor said:
In the Chanel outfit with the ruffled neck collar she looks so over done. Her makeup is far too heavy (one has to be extremely careful with frosted lipstick and eye shadow it can look cheap and very trashy, especially pearly lipstick) and it just over powers her, with her hair out. Far too fussy.

At the dinner she's copied hair from the Rochas catwalk from 2 seasons ago (i think Odile Gilbert did it, who also works with lagerfeld) but it's too in front, she looks like she has corn rows. Nice dress but boring and why on earth is she wearing open toed shoes and sheer stockings. Her mother does that too.

I don't have a problem with opaque stockings (but it has to be with a contrasting colour) and open toed shoes but sheer and open toe just looks messy and quite gauche.

Style icon? Definately not.

Fully disagree, she is wonderful.

I understand your point for the make up, but it is normal, when you are twenty, you try to look older.....
When you are older, you try to look younger:ROFLMAO:

I agree for the stocking & open toes, but she is young, it is normal to make wrong thinks.
And I've often noticed that sometimes rich and famous people make stylistic choices "crasy" for us the normal people....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom