Monaco Dance Forum 2006, 2009, 2011, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks a lot like Stephanie in some of those photos.

charlotte is even more beutiful than ever.......looks a lot caroline...maybe even prettier....

just like mom

Charlotte looks just like her mother. Even the way she holds her head up...it's amazing how much they resemble.
You can see some more photos on this blog site:
http://huisvanmonaco.web-log.nl/

she looks stunning as ever... i have always envy how beautiful charlotte looked even when she is not smiling..

You are talking about stunning pictures were are they

Can someone explain to me why Karl had a show in Monaco? Is this an annual event? Is it open to the public? Thank you!

Last edited:
I just saw Charlotte Casiraghi on film... along with Caroline Grimaldi and Karl Lagerfeld, at his fashion show in Monte Carlo. I don't know how you can get this, but it's on the Podcast with Vogue.

here's a screen shot of the video:

the video was obtained from my subcription to Vogue's podcast.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    127 KB · Views: 358
Last edited by a moderator:
wow that video shoot i love her facial expression for some odd reason.lol

In that video shoot charlotte's face is radiant, would love to see the video...

M|L said:
here's a screen shot of the video:

the video was obtained from my subcription to Vogue's podcast.

Do you have a link for the video?

magnik said:
Little problem with this link. Always when I open it I see different photo.

that's strange... anyway I already posted the pic in post #79 on page 4. it is the next to last picture there. maybe that link will help although that would be strange..

Cath85....you might want to check your account.

ETA: You might want to check your imagevenue account. It might have been compromised since different pictures show up when click on the link.

Last edited:
Princess Charlotte Casiraghi is one of the most beatful young royals I ever seen. She is much like her mother, but more beatiful than her. I do not know much about her personality, but this princess , along with her brothers is outstanding in her physical beauty. A real princess.

Vanesa.

Charlotte Casiraghi is not a princess, nor are her brothers princes. Her younger sister, Alexandra, is a princess, inheriting the title through her father.:)

I have moved like 100 posts from different threads (Charlotte Current Events, Family Events, Caroline & Ernst Current Events....) into this one, they were all about the Monaco Dance Forum. There is no need to post in different threads if there is already a thread where they belong to.
Please remember this in future.

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

Returning from a trip to France where I visited the Louvre, I was struck at how similar Charlotte's smile was to the women (Virgins) and angels represented by Leonardo di Vinci. There is something absolutely bewitching about her smile, as if it came from a spirit or directly from a work of art (many angel sculptures on the outside of churches are evocative of that mystery too.) Her smile is so very different from her mother's , which is always so bright, so direct, so dazzling (except in a few pictures, indeed those taken at the Dance Forum.) Is Karl Lagerfeld so good that he can bring out the essence of a person (that "mystery" in Charlotte) through his photographs, or bring out another facet of personality in a person, such as in Caroline's more subdued smile ? Also, Charlotte rarely seems to be looking right at you, just like da Vinci's figures, as if she wanted to keep a certain distance, like spiritual figures who need to be separated from the world. Perhaps that is her way of protecting herself from all that media attention, when her mother's brilliant, mediterranean temperament was to face it squarely, until it got to be too much.
A fashion note : I attended a New Year's party at on old breton (Brittany) chateau that accepts paying guests (from Relais et Chateaux). Also attending was a party of 12, local, apparently very wealthy art collectors or dealers. All the women wore black, either a dress (rare) or a pant suit, very tight and couture. Not a thread of color to be seen, hardly any jewelry. I was amazed but enlightened if I may say so. It looked more like a funeral party than a New Year's party, but this minimalist, "subtle" style seems to be de rigueur in the upper echelons, making those of us who like color look garish and gaudy. Anyway, that explains (to me at least) why all the black on the Monaco princesses.

Princess Caroline was mentioned in Dance Magazine's December 2009 Issue. The short blurb can be found on page 18 under the heading "Made in Monaco"

Here is what it says:
"Alonzo King's LINES Ballet opens the Monaco Dance Forum Festival on Dec. 9 with a complete reinterpretations of Fokine's Scheherazade. The late Princess Grace of Monaco and now her daughter Princess Caroline had been instrumental in keeping the repertory and spirit of Diaghilev's Ballets Russes alive, well before this centennial year."

If anyone wants the whole blurb just ask

The Monaco Dance Forum 2009 has started!

Today, December 9, Princess Caroline and Jean Christophe
Maillot opened it, here are the first pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

Violet looks so good in her. She looks beautiful. And, young.Thanks iceflower for the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom