The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-10-2006, 10:03 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

I also wonder if Caroline's American heritage is not coming to the fore: sometimes her style is flamboyant, and as I said in a previous post, sometimes her choices look eccentric. To me, they are not classic. I must also add that I get tired of all this black. Cheer up ladies !

Old 12-10-2006, 10:13 AM
Aristocracy

New pictures

New pictures can be found here:
http://www.deadline-press.com/fotowe...AlfaNumericAsc

Old 12-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Aristocracy

am i seeing things or is char's overbite coming back? i don't know much about braces. if you have an overbite fixed can it come back? not that it matters i'm just curious about the physiology of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg
She goes to school! That takes up most of her life I'm sure. We really don't see her too often with her mom in public. But they are very close so its understandable that she would want to attend some events with her.
when your mom's a billionaire do you really have to go to school?
i'm just curious how do the super rich spend their time? is life just one big party or vacation?
Old 12-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsieh
when your mom's a billionaire do you really have to go to school?
i'm just curious how do the super rich spend their time? is life just one big party or vacation?
Some people go to university for their personal enrichment and not just to get a nicely paid job. Besides, why shouldn’t rich people pursue higher education and a career ? Everything Charlotte has, she has it through her parents. I can understand her very well if she wants to get a university degree. It will be something that she can be proud of, something that she achieved entirely on her own and not because her family is rich and famous.

On topic : Charlotte looked very glamorous in that day outfit except for the leather skirt. Yuk, I don’t like leather !
Old 12-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsieh
am i seeing things or is char's overbite coming back? i don't know much about braces. if you have an overbite fixed can it come back? not that it matters i'm just curious about the physiology of it.
Yes, one's teeth can "regress." Almost all my friends who have had braces have had some slippage back, to one degree or another.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:39 PM
Serene Highness

Yes, if you don't wear your retainer OR if your wisdom teeth come in, the previously straightened teeth can shift.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 12-11-2006, 03:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjenn
Thanks for the link, very nice. Nevertheless, I can not make pics bigger, when I click on it, nothink opens, is it normal????

Thanks for help
Old 12-11-2006, 04:25 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks for posting the link, covdm, the pics are great and I think she wore that dress a year ago at an event together with Albert and Steph.

Here are pics from yesterday: Caroline and Pierre at the Caroline
Launch of the 4th Monaco Dance Forum, Monaco - 10.12.06

Getting flowers Mother and son Caroline
More pics!
Old 12-11-2006, 05:04 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks for the links, covdm and iceflower!

Photos are great! Like that "Mother & son" photo..Both so stylish (and now Caroline wore colours )
Old 12-11-2006, 05:26 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Thanks for the link, very nice. Nevertheless, I can not make pics bigger, when I click on it, nothink opens, is it normal????

Thanks for help
You must click on the green arrow and then on the picture.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:18 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

Charlotte's expression in these pictures reminds me a lot of Caroline's expression at either the Red Cross Ball or the Rose Ball when she was pregnant with (I forget who) and she was wearing a very beautiful blue gown. (Stephanie was present too, with a strange hairdo and kind of purplish glittering gown). Caroline's expression was as serene, inward-looking, dignified (and I don't mean haughty and royal) as I had ever seen her to be. In fact, it may well be my favorite picture of Caroline. Here, Charlotte seems to finally be aware of her beauty, of how she can enhance it, and she handles it with a mixture of modesty and awareness, this self-contained look but secret pleasure in being seen in all her glory. She has incredible expressions, eyes, shape of face, complexion, lips, and looks beautiful from any angle she is photographed from. How I wish she would marry Prince William and become queen ! But that's my romanticism talking, it's just that she is an extraordinary young woman and deserves an exceptional fate.
Old 12-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana
You must click on the green arrow and then on the picture.
YES IT WORKS
Thanks a lot
Old 12-11-2006, 10:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Thanks for the pix, kids! Though I must admit I do not like Caroline's outfit at all.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:34 AM
Aristocracy

here is a HQ picture of char! there are some more on thefashionspot
can somebody figure out the brand of the shrug she's holding?

http://img124.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_564lo.jpg
Old 12-11-2006, 10:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Thanks for the pix, kids! Though I must admit I do not like Caroline's outfit at all.
i can really follow that without concerns..charlotte is VERY beautiful...
thankx for postiung the links..
greetings
steve
Old 12-11-2006, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

You are very welcome, Ianna and Tosca
As to her outfit, well, she had to wear something warm, it seems there has been a lot of wind that day..
Here are some more pics: S.A.R. Princess Caroline of Hanover inaugurates the Monaco Dance Forum. She was guided by Jean Christophe Maillot, director and choregrapher of the Ballets de Monte Carlo. A dancer and a Mechanical Shovel have made an original dance exhibition at the new dyke of Monaco's seaport. At the Hotel de Paris, the Algerian Ahmed Kemis have made a lead show for the Princess and some guests - deadline

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 More pics here.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:41 AM
Aristocracy

oh my thank you soo much for the hq picture...she just looks STUNNING..thank you
Old 12-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Heir Apparent

More pics can be viewed at:
http://photo.grazianeri.com/Producti...1&pgid=6679238
Old 12-11-2006, 10:48 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals
Charlotte's expression in these pictures reminds me a lot of Caroline's expression at either the Red Cross Ball or the Rose Ball when she was pregnant with (I forget who) and she was wearing a very beautiful blue gown. (Stephanie was present too, with a strange hairdo and kind of purplish glittering gown). Caroline's expression was as serene, inward-looking, dignified (and I don't mean haughty and royal) as I had ever seen her to be. In fact, it may well be my favorite picture of Caroline. Here, Charlotte seems to finally be aware of her beauty, of how she can enhance it, and she handles it with a mixture of modesty and awareness, this self-contained look but secret pleasure in being seen in all her glory. She has incredible expressions, eyes, shape of face, complexion, lips, and looks beautiful from any angle she is photographed from. How I wish she would marry Prince William and become queen ! But that's my romanticism talking, it's just that she is an extraordinary young woman and deserves an exceptional fate.
why would she want to be queen of england when she's already caro's daughter? that reminds me of when the press thought caro would marry charles. i recall diana saying she felt like she lived in a "trap". so being queen of england can't be that great a fate. why would one want to live where they are photographed constantly - surrounded by security constantly - and have to go to dinners and parties all the time? that doesn't sound like a good "fate" to me.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:52 AM
Heir Apparent

I mean the black dress she wore at the concert. She appeared as if she were wrapped up in plastic...He,he,he!