I've met Charlotte

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmc

Commoner
hey everybody,
i met charlotte at a party two months ago and had the pleasure to talk to her. My impressions were, that she is far more beautiful in real than on pics, but that she is quite reserved when meeting new people, perhaps because of her age and status...i also had a conversation with max and pierre, and cannot say that i had good impressions of both...they are both quit spoiled. if u have any questions just ask me, ill try to answer them.

cu jmc

very interesting... we have different kinds of point of view what these youngsters are like... :shifty:

not that any wrong impressions arise...charlotte is a very nice and attractive girl, and pierre and max are nice people, just in my impression a bit spoiled.

this is getting confusing :huh:

i'm happy that char is no longer stuck up.

thanx jmc i'd rather believe she's a very nice girl, since i'm never going to get the chance to find out for myself, it doesn't matter what the truth is.

Thanks jmc, i am very happy to learn that somebody here have met them before. :rolleyes:

anyway, i am curious that what did you chat with pierre and charlotte that make you have such an impression over them?

Originally posted by jmc@Apr 21st, 2004 - 8:12 am
i also had a conversation with max and pierre, and cannot say that i had good impressions of both...they are both quit spoiled.
what do you mean? like how did they act or what did they say so that you feel they're spoiled?
i guess this getting really confusing for everyone as the one source says different stuff than the other :p

again, what party was that? you're so lucky to be able to talk to them! especially charlotte? tell us more, what was she wearing? did she pulled her hair up? what did you actually talked about? .... you got to tell!!!!

hi everybody,
im sorry for not replying any messages, but im having an intresting convrsation with someone who knows charlotte far better than i and was also at the party and i am therefore unable to say any other things until i clear some things up!

cu jmc

i hope to inform everfybody here about everything mentioned soon..im still talking to someone wwho was also at the party!

so, shortly after i wrote this topic here in the forum i got the message from a user who asked me not to publish his name.

met everyone at a party, Apr 21st, 2004 - 12:31 pm

Group: Members

hello jmc!
so you met us? at what party and where? who are you?
and yes: we know this forum and keep track what they write here...

hope to hear from you...

As we continued to talk about the party and i asked him questions the user wrote me the following messages:

look, the thing is just there were loads of people at the party and as I don't know who I'm talking to it is kind of impossible to give out this personal info about Charlotte. I can't just tell somebody about her, it's like a family affair you know! so tell me the name of the birthdaychild and yours and we are in business. I will tell you who I am right away...
I won't tell anyone about these conversations ok?a nd no, charlotte does not read this forum...
go ahead then...

Since i refsed to tell him my identity he wrote me this:

this is not about you man, its about me. you said that you talked to me and that I am spoiled. you said you are just an anonymous fan of C. Do you really beleive I'm gonna tell you anything about her when you stab me from behind? FY!

From this message i can only come to the conclusion that this user is either peirre or max, but since he previously mentioned that everything having to do with charlotte was a "family affair" i think pierre is the one reading the forum and the person i talked to.

Well, there is always possibility that someone of "royalty people" really reads this forum or even has its own account. (to make things more interesting or ...)

:blink: weird, maybe jmc actually talked to pierre but i don't really believe that a famous person would open an account on a forum where everbody is talking about that person. and if it is true: How coolllll!!!! :p

I really don't think any royal would be posting on this board. There is the possibility that someone met one of them, but I doubt it's this person, as she posted just for saying they met the person.

Maybe the own account is probably over reacting,( it is a fun thought) but reading the forums I really don't think so. You never know with this young royals..or their friends...

who knows who from that party had a "obligation" to respond on main topic...

P.S.

Sorry for my english...

Originally posted by jmc@Apr 21st, 2004 - 8:12 am
hey everybody,
i met charlotte at a party two months ago and had the pleasure to talk to her. if u have any questions just ask me, ill try to answer them.

cu jmc
Did you talk english or french?
How much is she tall?

Originally posted by Bubbette@Apr 26th, 2004 - 3:46 pm
I really don't think any royal would be posting on this board. There is the possibility that someone met one of them, but I doubt it's this person, as she posted just for saying they met the person.
why shouldn't they? i mean do you think they sit in their palaces all day playing chess or something? they are teenageers, famous and/or royal and they prob. want to know whats being told about them. so there is a fair possibility that they read this stuff, whether they post or not... i think its a fun idea, but still possible, don't you think? :p
and i don't think jmc is inventing that he is talking to either Pierre or Max. it thinks thats so great! i just love the two!!! :heart:

I have no comments on rather somebody famous/ royal is posting I just know that if I was famous I wouldn't have the guts to see what people were saying about me or my family... I guess I'm just paranoid of people think of me though...

emmmm, this is interesting. I have no objection to the idea that its probably the royals talking to jmc (bless you) ;) , i would probably do the same if i am royal :( , just for the reason to know what other people been talking about, you know.

jmc, could you tell more about that party?

Sorry montecarlo, I don't know much about Ernst and Christian, just that Christian seems to be the smarter one... ;)

jmc: please tell us more about the party, were there any more famous people or royals? what did you ask Charlotte, Pierre, Max and Hubertus? Isn't it kind of scary to approach them in the first place? like you know them from the web and stuff and now you get the chance to talk to them??
I think its really exciting! :p

Sorry montecarlo, I don't know much about Ernst and Christian, just that Christian seems to be the smarter one...

Too bad. I was hoping to learn more about Christian.

JMC haven't you got photo's of the party? can you tell something about charlotte's outfit??

Ho........ho...........

Jmc you are lucky and smart ~
if when i saw them who so bueatiful i must not able to say anything~

~^________________________^~ :p

I don't really believe it was written either by pierre or max; coz if i were a celebrity, i must not contact any one of those who talk about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom