The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Aristocracy

^ hehe, you're right! unfortunately we hadn't ordered a table and therefore no access to the vip section (champaign prices up to 30000€ is a bit too much*gg*) but her style reminded me a lot of charlotte's. the dress was wide cut, a bit like the white one she once wore at an event in monaco or so but defenitely not the same.

Old 05-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Aristocracy

I understand why you didn't get closer then lol well I think it might have really been her! there can't be many people who can afford that! she might have been smoking so much because she knew that nobody was taking pictures...
anyway thanks for sharing!

Old 05-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by montecarlo
Too bad. I was hoping to learn more about Christian.
i also wanted to know more about him, but it's so hard to find anything.
do u have any news?

by meeting the casiraghi's aren't so hard, i've seen them many times, while living in europe and during my vacations.
But i've never had guts to talk to them.
i think i'd never wud.
But i really rely on what's been said because i know isn't hard to find them, if u live in the same cities or visite the same cities as they do.
But unfortunely i've never seen any of the hanover guys.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:05 AM
Commoner

that the girl you saw smoked very much is a sign that it was charlotte...
she is very heavysmoking when there aren't any photographs around
Old 05-13-2007, 12:13 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalian
I don´t know....i have my doubts....but, since I don´t have anything to prove the other way..I wait for more proofs...

Or, JMC had enough fun and decided to go elsewhere. In addition, I noticed a lot of newbies on this thread, so I suspect there were more than one culprit (if there is one) who gets their kids at teasing adoring "fans".
Old 05-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Aristocracy

Gee! We're some of the very few who HAVE NOT met her!

Dave
Old 05-15-2007, 02:29 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw2108
Gee! We're some of the very few who HAVE NOT met her!

Dave
yea, especially for them who live thousands miles from Paris The only Grimaldi I've met only Albert during his visit to Nias Island. He is handsome and a people person. So I believe Charlotte is far more beautiful than in the pics. unfortunately I never met her
Old 05-15-2007, 03:17 AM
Commoner

Unhappy

[quote=lockedstep] The only Grimaldi I've met only Albert during his visit to Nias Island.

U met PA during his visit to Nias Island last January? u're lucky. I read about his visit. In my mind, he'd stopped by at Polonia Airport before continue to Nias. Since I live near Polonia Airport, Borth Sumatera, I tried to find any chance to see him directly even from far. But no luck I lost my only chance to meet one of the Grimaldies, or even a royal.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:05 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldoe

U met PA during his visit to Nias Island last January? u're lucky. I read about his visit. In my mind, he'd stopped by at Polonia Airport before continue to Nias. Since I live near Polonia Airport, Borth Sumatera, I tried to find any chance to see him directly even from far. But no luck I lost my only chance to meet one of the Grimaldies, or even a royal.
This is going to be very offtopic bcs this is a thread for charlotte. I will delete this post later.
Dec 3 actually, Its informal visit. He inaugurated housing resettlement project in Sirombu Village which was fully financed by himself started in March 2005. the bottomline is he help the recovery in this area. I happen to work for org that support the project. Its stroke of luck I was sent on duty bcs I've already move to different area in Java since the project already finished in middle 2006. Hope this answer satisfied you beldoe.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:52 AM
Commoner

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedstep
This is going to be very offtopic bcs this is a thread for charlotte. I will delete this post later.
Dec 3 actually, Its informal visit. He inaugurated housing resettlement project in Sirombu Village which was fully financed by himself started in March 2005. the bottomline is he help the recovery in this area. I happen to work for org that support the project. Its stroke of luck I was sent on duty bcs I've already move to different area in Java since the project already finished in middle 2006. Hope this answer satisfied you beldoe.
Ooops, yes this is very off topic. Sorry, but thank you lockedstep, thx 4 ur right away answer Nice to know that he cares for the needy. Big credit to PA.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:47 AM

I never met the Casiraghis, only two cousins and one friend of Pierre. I won't say my comments about these people because the post will be deleted for two reasons: 1) the thread is about meeting Charlotte, 2) the comments would be inappropriate because I did not like the friend, and ..... well I did like the cousins very much, but anything I could say about them would be considered too much personal info. and hence inappropriate....

About meeting Charlotte (back on topic) my experience meeting some people who do know her tells me that meeting her is a very lucky thing. All of her friends and everyone close to her is extremely protective and loyal. The result is that she is well-guarded. I don't mean just physically like with bodyguards. She is well-guarded by her family and friends. They protect her in all senses. It is hard to get close to her.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:05 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
She is well-guarded by her family and friends. They protect her in all senses.
it's kinda nice to know that she is well-guarded by friends. She must be a really nice person to be guarded so well
Old 06-10-2007, 10:56 PM
Nobility

Red face Circumstances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc
hey everybody,
i met charlotte at a party two months ago and had the pleasure to talk to her. My impressions were, that she is far more beautiful in real than on pics, but that she is quite reserved when meeting new people, perhaps because of her age and status...i also had a conversation with max and pierre, and cannot say that i had good impressions of both...they are both quit spoiled. if u have any questions just ask me, ill try to answer them.

cu jmc
Hi! I am just curious to know about the following ...

HOW did you come to be at a party where (off spring of) Royalty also were, please? Do your parents or relatives KNOW Princess Caroline and her children?
I can understand about Charlotte being reserved. Off-Spring of royalty do tend to be wary of those who appear to be "sucking up" and perhaps just wanting to meet them for their Title, or whatever ... Plus, people from the very upper echelons of Society don't mix readily with Strangers.

Yes, she's beautiful, isn't Charlotte?
She's her Mum's daughter, looks-wise.
Was she thin? Unduly so?
Just curious ... I know being quite scrawny is all the rage now, with The Ladies, of all Social Classes.
And, back in 2001 or so, Charlotte was thought to be suffering from anorexia.

Hmmm, how can you tell if Max and Pierre are spoilt, from only having "small talk" with them?
Or, ... Did they brag alot about what they own and where they have travelled?

Was Andrea at the same party?

Thank you for any replies you care to give me, in advance.

-- Abbie
Old 06-11-2007, 01:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Abigail
Hmmm, how can you tell if Max and Pierre are spoilt,
Sorry, who is MAX????
Old 06-13-2007, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc
hey everybody,
i met charlotte at a party two months ago and had the pleasure to talk to her. My impressions were, that she is far more beautiful in real than on pics, but that she is quite reserved when meeting new people, perhaps because of her age and status...i also had a conversation with max and pierre, and cannot say that i had good impressions of both...they are both quit spoiled. if u have any questions just ask me, ill try to answer them.

cu jmc
both charlotte and pierre probably weren't very open with you because they are always skeptical of new "friends"... most people only want to talk to them because they are a part of the royal family. this is why charlotte seems reserved while pierre seems more spoiled. they're just two kids trying to live their lives and have fun, but as all of you probably know from personal experience, that's hard when you don't know who to trust... and for them even more because they are constantly being watched.
and sure they have pretty much everything they want, they're "spoiled" in that way, but they're not stuck up because of their social background and they are just people like all of you guys...

soo.. basically.. don't be scared of talking to them if you ever see them somewhere! and if they seem rude/stuck up/shy then you know why!
Old 06-13-2007, 01:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsayxi
both charlotte and pierre probably weren't very open with you because they are always skeptical of new "friends"... most people only want to talk to them because they are a part of the royal family. this is why charlotte seems reserved while pierre seems more spoiled. they're just two kids trying to live their lives and have fun, but as all of you probably know from personal experience, that's hard when you don't know who to trust... and for them even more because they are constantly being watched.
and sure they have pretty much everything they want, they're "spoiled" in that way, but they're not stuck up because of their social background and they are just people like all of you guys...

soo.. basically.. don't be scared of talking to them if you ever see them somewhere! and if they seem rude/stuck up/shy then you know why!
Do you know them?

It sounds like you are Charlotte's best friend . . . :)
Old 06-13-2007, 01:57 PM

i'm friends with pierre, but i also know andrea and charlotte a little.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:53 AM
Heir Apparent

I do not know if all these peopl eclaiming that they know the "Casiraghis" are telling the truth or not (Sorry, nothing paersonnal to anyone), but I thing that the descived behavior is normal. When you are who they are it is normal to trust only people you know since your youthless,and be reserved in front of new relations, especially, if new people are not introduced to them by one of their close one. I think the fact that Charlotte is quite always with a close group of childhood friends, and the fact that these girls are children of her mothers old relations, it says something.
Old 06-15-2007, 04:55 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Sorry, who is MAX????
Max Peter,Pierre's friend
Charlotte Casiraghi Skiing: charlotte_skiing_holiday_in_zurs_various_20
i think it's him.^
from eternalmuse.co.uk
Old 06-15-2007, 10:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote: