The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-05-2005, 06:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

You're right.
Maybe it is important to see that meeting those people is not such a big deal. They are humans , they move...if you meet them it can just be a coincidence, nothing special you will meet a lot of people throughout your life.

Old 08-05-2005, 05:03 PM

It's true, Michelle. I agree with you in principal. But I still think it's natural for people to get excited about meeting famous people. And I don't think getting excited about it is anything to be ashamed of. It's harmless fun and very much a part of living. I'm sorry to rdb for being argumentative yesterday. We all seem to agree on the basic principals, but I think I am lighter about these things. I'm very laidback and I don't give people a hard time for little harmless things.

Old 08-05-2005, 05:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
It's true, Michelle. I agree with you in principal. But I still think it's natural for people to get excited about meeting famous people. And I don't think getting excited about it is anything to be ashamed of. It's harmless fun and very much a part of living. I'm sorry to rdb for being argumentative yesterday. We all seem to agree on the basic principals, but I think I am lighter about these things. I'm very laidback and I don't give people a hard time for little harmless things.
I wouldn't give anybody a hard time for these things neither . You can do, feel, act however you like...it's fine with me as long as it is not hurting anybody.
For me it's like, well, not that exciting ...but still I find it kind of cute if people get excited for those things.
I once had 6 girlfriends of mine invited to my parents holiday appartment in Cap d'Ail....we went shopping for t-shirts and sports stuff in Fontvielle and the for lunch in Stephanies resto 'Replay Cafe'...as we arrived ( and we all where very hungry :p ) the girls it me on the arm saying: 'Did you recognize her?' ( Stephanie ), I said: ' Yes' and they wanted us to go elsewhere because they were embarressed, excited or whatever and didn't dare to pass by her as she was sitting there. The whole situation was very cute. The girls were cute :p in their excitement. Stephnaie nodded and said 'Hi' and they got extremly crazy :p.... but that's fine with me ...I was just a bit surprised about this reaction...didn't think it would swap them of their shoes...
Old 08-05-2005, 08:55 PM

But why didn't Stephanie recognize you, Michelle? Was that before you became a friend of hers? I always had the impression you know Stephanie very well from other postings of yours in other sites. Maybe that was before you met her? Or were you guys pretending not to know each other or something like that in order to be discreet?
Old 08-06-2005, 06:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
But why didn't Stephanie recognize you, Michelle? Was that before you became a friend of hers? I always had the impression you know Stephanie very well from other postings of yours in other sites. Maybe that was before you met her? Or were you guys pretending not to know each other or something like that in order to be discreet?
Oh, she did recognize me. She nodded towards me and then she said 'Hi'. She was working with her brother -in -law so she was busy. I think she realized the girls felt a litte uncomfortable so she let us have lunch quietly...after lunch she had a little look at the sportswear we just bought...
Old 08-06-2005, 10:13 AM
Serene Highness

Ernst was in there as well?
Old 08-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
:p No,I meant Alain Ducruet...this was about 7 years ago :)
Old 08-06-2005, 01:16 PM
Serene Highness

oh, Okay, I was about to say I didn't know Ernst and Stephanie worked together!! Ha ha... Alain... okay!
Old 03-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Nobility

Michelle when you met Stephanie a few times and she said hi (i know these is are silly questions) and it was in French? Also what kind of things are on the menu at Replay Cafe? Did she decide what to put on the menu? Is the food pretty good?
Old 03-24-2006, 10:20 PM
Courtier

The Replay Cafe is now closed.

Stephanie did seem to have input into most everything while it was open.

Ann
Old 03-24-2006, 11:24 PM
Gentry

riiight... This makes me think of Carmen Elektra
Old 03-25-2006, 05:59 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
Unfortunatly not !!!
Old 03-25-2006, 06:20 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
:p No,I meant Alain Ducruet...this was about 7 years ago :)
Actually it's Daniel Ducruet :p ,not Alain.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salomé
Actually it's Daniel Ducruet :p ,not Alain.
No, Stephanie's brother-in-law was Alain Ducruet! Daniel was her husband! :)
Old 04-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Gentry

lollipop is my middle name!!!!
Old 04-01-2006, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
The Replay Cafe is now closed.

Stephanie did seem to have input into most everything while it was open.

Ann
Did Replay close.....? or did they sell out to someone? Because the name is still out there. I see this "Replay" brand from time to time and wonder if this is the label that Steph started and perhaps sold later on? as I recall, She started Replay as a cafe with musical theme, but branched out to create a clothing line under the same name?
Old 04-01-2006, 11:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc
so, shortly after i wrote this topic here in the forum i got the message from a user who asked me not to publish his name.

met everyone at a party, Apr 21st, 2004 - 12:31 pm

Group: Members

hello jmc!
so you met us? at what party and where? who are you?
and yes: we know this forum and keep track what they write here...

hope to hear from you...

As we continued to talk about the party and i asked him questions the user wrote me the following messages:

look, the thing is just there were loads of people at the party and as I don't know who I'm talking to it is kind of impossible to give out this personal info about Charlotte. I can't just tell somebody about her, it's like a family affair you know! so tell me the name of the birthdaychild and yours and we are in business. I will tell you who I am right away...
I won't tell anyone about these conversations ok?a nd no, charlotte does not read this forum...
go ahead then...

Since i refsed to tell him my identity he wrote me this:

this is not about you man, its about me. you said that you talked to me and that I am spoiled. you said you are just an anonymous fan of C. Do you really beleive I'm gonna tell you anything about her when you stab me from behind? FY!

From this message i can only come to the conclusion that this user is either peirre or max, but since he previously mentioned that everything having to do with charlotte was a "family affair" i think pierre is the one reading the forum and the person i talked to.
Hmm...I think I figured out who this person was :p

www.one.org
Old 04-01-2006, 11:54 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathilde1286
Hmm...I think I figured out who this person was :p
haha who? :p
Old 05-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Aristocracy

Hey! I MIGHT have seen Charlotte last weekend at the club "vip room" in Paris. I'm not entitely sure whether it really was her but I decided to share that anyway...
The girl I'm referring to spent the evening mostly pretty exposed in the vip section, wore a white dress and somked really a lot... what else can I say? Body- and facewise she looked a lot like charlotte, but I never got that close to her. I didn't recognize any of the people she was with.
If this description fits on you and you're not charlotte - don't bother, just destroy my illusions and tell me
Old 05-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
Hey! I MIGHT have seen Charlotte last weekend at the club "vip room" in Paris. I'm not entitely sure whether it really was her but I decided to share that anyway...
The girl I'm referring to spent the evening mostly pretty exposed in the vip section, wore a white dress and somked really a lot... what else can I say? Body- and facewise she looked a lot like charlotte, but I never got that close to her. I didn't recognize any of the people she was with.
If this description fits on you and you're not charlotte - don't bother, just destroy my illusions and tell me
how can you have seen charlotte and not recognize her?? just kidding
I would definitely have tried to get closer to her lol
It could really have been her since we know she's been there before. about the smoking I don't know because from the pictures it doesn't seem she smokes that much, but anyway... do you think the girl's style of clothes resembles charlotte's?