The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-20-2004, 04:58 PM
Gentry

I agree.

Old 06-27-2004, 11:08 AM
Commoner

Personally, I trust jmc too, and believe that he could be talking to one of them! However, that you (jmc) never reply to any of the posts of us makes you kind of suspicious! Now, have you met them and are you talking to them or what? If so (what I trully hope&#33 then please tell us more! Esp. bout Pierre & Max!

ThX.

Old 06-27-2004, 01:26 PM
Commoner

+++NEW PICS OF MAX+++

Fresh:

See other topic, bottom
Old 06-27-2004, 08:44 PM
Nobility

yeah jmc, please tell us more!
Old 06-28-2004, 12:23 AM

I think everyone would be quite shocked if they knew who exactly was on this forumn.. Just my personal thoughts.. :flower:
Old 06-28-2004, 02:45 AM
Aristocracy

Nothing would shock me. Just my personal thoughts.
Old 06-28-2004, 05:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by zkarrer@Jun 27th, 2004 - 11:23 pm
I think everyone would be quite shocked if they knew who exactly was on this forumn.. Just my personal thoughts.. :flower:
:woot: oOOOooOOoooOOOoo...so is it Pierre or Charlotte or one of the Casiraghis??? ^___^ Who is it??? >__< hahaha i&#39;m dying of curiosity now&#33;&#33;&#33;
Old 06-28-2004, 08:47 PM
Nobility

i think it would be really interesting if it was charlotte&#33;
Old 06-28-2004, 11:32 PM
Commoner

My father is a well known music producer/mixer/engineer and he&#39;s always around famous people. I&#39;m used to it. Nothing will shock me.
Old 06-29-2004, 12:22 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by auroraDaniel@Jun 28th, 2004 - 7:47 pm
Do you think you should be holding your breath?
Old 06-29-2004, 01:13 AM
Commoner

Personally, I don&#39;t believe the original poster is telling the truth but what if she (or he?) is?
Old 06-29-2004, 02:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by zkarrer@Jun 27th, 2004 - 11:23 pm
You are not going to make us hold our breaths forever are you??? :P
Old 06-29-2004, 11:24 AM
Commoner

Well it&#39;s a well know fact that Prince William, Harry, Zara Phillips, Charolette, they all have computers and lap tops and are all internet savvy.. And they are all conceited to a certain degree.. so of course they will from time to time check things out..
Old 06-29-2004, 08:29 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubbette+Jun 29th, 2004 - 12:22 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bubbette @ Jun 29th, 2004 - 12:22 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-auroraDaniel@Jun 28th, 2004 - 7:47 pm
Do you think you should be holding your breath? [/b][/quote]
yeah, maybe i should...... :P
Old 06-29-2004, 08:42 PM
Commoner

I have a question for those who like Charlotte. Does it bother you that photographers and paparazzi are following her? Taking pictures of her? In some cases, stalking her? I noticed some people are *very* obsessed with her. I think it&#39;s creepy.

I like Charlotte mostly because of her fashion sense. I&#39;m not really interested in her personal life or anything she does. I think she needs to be left alone and have her own privacy. Just my thoughts. :)
Old 06-30-2004, 03:38 AM
Gentry

we can&#39;t do anything about the fact that photographers stalk her. so why not read about her and her great looking brothers. ^_^
Old 06-30-2004, 05:15 AM
Nobility

i like charlotte. i like the way she looks...can&#39;t really help it because she&#39;s pretty. but the question whether we should be bothered the paparazzi following her everywhere...well, we really couldn&#39;t do anything about it, now could we?

its a sad fact that she probably needs more freedom than the world is ready to give...but i guess that&#39;s the price everybody have to pay by being famous

but one really have to understand something, sometimes when people love you so much, they wish only the best for you...
Old 06-30-2004, 08:06 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by auroraDaniel@Jun 30th, 2004 - 4:15 am
but one really have to understand something, sometimes when people love you so much, they wish only the best for you...
Very well said.

I keep an eye on Charlotte because I love to see her grow up and change during the years. I must say that what interests me most is her fashion sense and amazing beauty, but I also think that she seems to be a very sympathetic person and a good role model for girls all the while. :flower: Besides, I&#39;m a horse-riding girl myself, so there&#39;s a connection there as well.

I wouldn&#39;t say that I&#39;m obsessed with Charlotte, even though I check out news about her daily. I also check out many other groups I belong to, because I&#39;m an Internet addict&#33; It&#39;s just what I do to relax after a long tedious day of work/study if I don&#39;t have anything better to do.

To answer your question (the above ramblings did not answer it yet :P ), I don&#39;t think Charlotte is being harassed that much by the paparazzi. Look how rarely we get photos of her these days - and the photos we get are usually taken at public events and situations where they can not be considered harassment. I think she leads quite a peaceful life, and the press seems to respect her privacy well enough. That&#39;s just my opinion. B)
Tails up&#33;
Old 06-30-2004, 08:58 PM
Commoner

Quote:
True...

Quote:
I also think that she seems to be a very sympathetic person and a good role model for girls all the while.
I think so, too. It&#39;s one of other reasons why I like her. Not just her fashion sense.

Quote:
To answer your question (the above ramblings did not answer it yet&nbsp; ), I don&#39;t think Charlotte is being harassed that much by the paparazzi. Look how rarely we get photos of her these days - and the photos we get are usually taken at public events and situations where they can not be considered harassment. I think she leads quite a peaceful life, and the press seems to respect her privacy well enough. That&#39;s just my opinion.
Thank you for answering my question. :)
Old 07-04-2004, 06:08 AM
Gentry

it&#39;s like a family affair you know

thats what he said, so i think that it is max or an other close friend that is treated almost like family.