International Jumping de Monte-Carlo: 2006 - 2019, 2021 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone else have trouble getting the PurePeople photos to enlarge? Or do they only post them in that small size?

:previous:

Here's the complete zimbio gallery :flowers:

** Global Champions Tour 2012 In Monte Carlo - Day 3 **

Selket, the enlargement works, in the middle of the pics a zoom link appears and with that you'll get the larger versions, I've no problems with that function. Here are two more unseen galleries to test it:

** purepeople: Les princesses Alexandra et Caroline aux premières loges du Jumping de Monaco **

** purepeople: Albert de Monaco, Caroline et Charlotte Casiraghi réunis pour la fin du Jumping **

And two more:

** monacomatin:Charlotte Casiraghi concourt au jumpin...**

** cozycot: The grand prix of prince albert of monaco race at the monaco international jumping as part of the global champion tour **

Last edited:
Thanks TrepStep. I hadn't seen the YouTube video before.

Charlotte can't ride. (...)
Te tv chain RTL says that the organization of the Global champions tour has made an official announcemen that she wouldn't be taking part in the jumping because she hurt her back. (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
And where is P. Caroline?!?!?!

She was there yesterday! Photos from Thursday in Monaco…

If you look at the photo of the VIP area, Caroline is seated with Juliette Dol, Valentine Maillot (?), Electra Niarchos and Thierry Rozier (who is now coaching Guillaume Canet). The second picture of the VIP area has Pierre and Beatrice in the background on the right.

It is said in the newspapers of monaco matin , in the report that she attended to the first day and she gave the cups to the winners and that she will be present this evening to the race which wore her name.

If you look at the photo of the VIP area, Caroline is seated with Juliette Dol, Valentine Maillot (?), Electra Niarchos and Thierry Rozier (who is now coaching Guillaume Canet). The second picture of the VIP area has Pierre and Beatrice in the background on the right.

Yes... I can see her alright... Thank you Chelsea923 :flowers:

In that photo, the blonde woman talking to princess Caroline is Electra Niarchos' mother, isn't it?

The first photo in the series show the daughter of The Boss, Bruce Springsteens daughter Jessica.

The daylife gallery and gettyimages gallery in post 586 have been updated with pics of Caroline and Charlotte on June 28!

Hi!:) I am new here...
I am really confused about the fact that she does not participate in the competitions...what about the Gucci-Deal?

She does look radiant and happy and in the latest photos from the International Show Jumping (...)

A couple of speculative posts have been removed! As always, according to the TRF rules, we won't speculate about any possible pregnancies until an official announcement has been made or until we have real solid evidence.
Further speculative posts will be deleted without notice.

Back
Top Bottom