International Jumping de Monte-Carlo: 2006 - 2019, 2021 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have Rosana...the party after Albert was made Prince Of Monaco....June or July 2005 I think;)

Thanks, I was too lazy to look up. She was really stunning that day. The complit outfit was very chic.

Charlotte's outfit is no good, her hairdo, though is quite nice! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

What lovely pics, thanks for posting them! :flowers:

Such a joy to see affectionate moments between Caroline & Charlene, and other members of the family. :heart1:

I just love how open the Monaco Princely Family is when it comes to expressing affection. They've been taught well. Like a wise friend once told me ~ "when one comes from a loving family, it shows, and is passed onto the next generation." How true. :)

ps: Princess Alexandra is truly blossoming into a beauty, and as it was with her big sis before her, it will be a joy to watch Alex mature over the years. :)

Is always a pleasure to see Alexandra. She is such a lovely girl!

Great pictures from what appears to be a family-fun filled even - Princess Alex is getting so tall and so cute/pretty!

Alexandra is just so quite. Always happy and laughing. I also love when Charlotte braids her hair. She chic.

Thank you so much Alcatur! Nice to hear her speak English. She made two interviews in one day?

Great interviews! Thank you for sharing!

Yes, many thanks! It was good to hear her, and the way she articulates herself.

Oh god, can´t she just change that painful expression on her face? There are barely 3 pictures smiling!

She is squinting because of the sun and doesn't wear sunglasses when she is riding or has her helmet on.

Hi people! Can someone ID Char´s necklace, pls! I mean...the gold medal! Thank u in advance!! :)

Does Thierry help too much Charlotte? I asked myself the question while looking at these pics (1 - 2) and also on the pics on which Charlotte gives an apple to her horse, under Thierry's control, as if he was afraid that something bad happened to her...
She needs to create her own relationship with her horse. Here, the gesture is nice, but Charlotte should be with her horse, taking care of him, not just touching him from the VIP place. After having seen these, I wasn't surprised when I saw this one. Charlotte needs to have a real relationship with her horse to improve, this is not only a question of trainer. If she and her horse don't know each other, they can't win.

Charlotte giving a price: 1 - 2 - 3

Hot weather: 1 - 2 - 3

Day 2: casual look in the evening. (wireimage)
More pics: montecarlonews.it
She's stunning! Color suits her better than black, it's a perfect look for a sunny evening.

Charlotte attends pro-am cup, with Edwina Topp-Alexander: daylife gallery.
Alexandra was there, it seems that Charlotte gave her an official role to play. And Charlotte spoke! I hope that we are going to have a video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte came in 4/34 with no faults and won 280 Euros at 1.25m on Costa Virgo on Saturday. She also tried 1.40m on Carry Duff 2. She came in 18/20 with 15 faults.

Princess Alexandra has blossomed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thierry Rozier came in 7th in the 5* 1.45/50m on Tintero. Tintero is Charlotte's no. 1 horse. I hope he continues to ride him. It would be interesting to see how well both horse and rider do. Thierry beat his brother Philippe twice this week-end!

Back
Top Bottom