International Jumping de Monte-Carlo: 2006 - 2019, 2021 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update : This year's "Monte-Carlo International Show Jumping"
will take place from Thursday 25th till Saturday 27th June 2009
at Port Hercule, Monaco.

Hoping for some great Pics today

Great pics, thanks RADKER18. Charlotte is referred as Princesse Charlotte Casiraghi he..

I wish they'd go ahead and give the Casiraghis those titles officially. I mean, the press already calls them that (Prince and princess) and they appear at all these formal events and stuff, so I figure they might as well. I know anything's possible but I don't see Albert getting married anytime soon. Sorry for the rant.:flowers:

But yeah, Char looks good.

:ROFLMAO:with the pink shirt. he is looking nice in there, btw !!!

i dont like alex... but i must aske where is he??
he wont support charlotte, i supost he has his own life, but he will probably support her, specially after her accident.
she looks so beautiful in these photo

Helo Nathalie.. werent these pics you post from 22.6.09 in france?

And who is the blondie next to Andrea?

Belga gallery

. After the competition, she presents her horse to her mother Princess Caroline and Charlene Wittstock. Monaco,

Charlene looks so out of place to me .

Nice to see Athina with Caroline and Charlotte :)

wow.. andrea took a picture of their dog riding charlotte's horse :)

Helo Nathalie.. werent these pics you post from 22.6.09 in france?
I don't know :ROFLMAO: After i posted them, i though they were those pics, but in the article it said something about the montecarlo jumping. Maybe i misunderstood things. Anyway, the pics are new to me.

^ they are not from the Monaco jumping show but from another event Charlotte was in

^thanks for clarifying things, RADKER18.
Andrea was so cute taking a photo of Daphne! :) I wonder where was Alex? Even Tatiana is there.

Thanks for the pics giov! white defenitely is charlotte's colour, imo, and Andrea is looking good!

Great to see all the gang together - despite a few absences....

I agree that Charlene looked like a bystander on some of the images, but there were a couple of shots where she's talking with Charlotte.

I loved the photo of the dog riding the horse :))

Andrea is looking waaaayyyyy better than the Grand Prix pics, and the last couple of years overall. The color seems to have returned to his skin, although that could just be good tanning. They all look good though. And i'm glad Charlotte stopped scrunching up her face long enough to smile/laugh. She has a gorgeous smile. The picture of the dog on the horse is too cute.

Belga gallery

. After the competition, she presents her horse to her mother Princess Caroline and Charlene Wittstock. Monaco,

Charlene looks so out of place to me .

Nice to see Athina with Caroline and Charlotte :)

I agree about Charlene - I like that Andrea and Tatiana are there to support Charlotte; Caroline looks elegant, as always. I LOVE the picture Andrea takes of the puppy on top of GI Joe!!! Too funny!:ROFLMAO:

Thx Nathalie Cox!! It doesnt matter.. its enough that we receive new pics!
Its not a big deal from what event they are:lol: !!

I really want to know how she will do in the jumping!!
The new pics are great, thx giov!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am admiring Pricess Charlotte very much for her exercise she is doing in the jumping.

Gala of the international Jumping of Monaco:

** Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 ** Pic4 **

Source: thanks to ForChicSake of The Fashion Spot

Back
Top Bottom