International Jumping de Monte-Carlo: 2006 - 2019, 2021 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charlene looked good at the jumping event, but i think her outfit is more suited to a cocktail party than a daytime event. Can she wear something else than a halter cut dress, blouse, etc.

the colour look nice in charlene dress but the dress or the photo make her arm look too big,as for caro and char love their outfit i wish i can buy charlote dress it look really nice on her, as for albert he look the same as always.:ermm:

Whoa, I have never seen Charlene look so good. She has glammed herself up.
Charlotte looks great too, but my god her dress on day 2 is short, too short I think. But otherwise, she is perfect. I mean, I love the red purse and nails, the sunnies on her head, the hair....

Princess Alex is so a mix of Ernst and Caroline, but she really has that "Caroline attitude" doesn't she? :D

Princess Alex is so a mix of Ernst and Caroline, but she really has that "Caroline attitude" doesn't she? :D

Indeed she has ;):) Me too I liked Charlene's look very much, she
has found another great dress colour and should wear more of that.
I like to see those pics of Albert and Charlene having fun together
and the pics of Caroline, Charlotte and Alex are so wonderful again,
no doubt who Alexandra's two inspiring examples are ;)

I just love Princess Caroline's outfit! She looks amazing!
As for Charlotte's dress I have to agree with CasiraghiTrio, it's a bit short...
on some of the pictures she reminds me of Stefano.:)

Pics from Day 3: Princess Caroline, Prince Ernst-August, Princess Alexandra, Charlotte Casiraghi and Alex Dellal

Gallery

And here we have the first big pics from Day 3:

Gallery

And a few more of Princess Caroline:

Gallery

Thanks for all the pics everyone. Charlotte and Caroline look perfect in the last pics, they seem to be from the Awards Ceremony.

Caroline looks Perfect, and Charlotte looks good too, but Alex's presence (the bad Alex) oohh...He's so ugly.

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Greaaat pics. It's so marvelous to see how comfortable Caroline and family feel with the horses around. Sometimes horses can get a little skiddish even if they are around people alot. However from all appearances this is one 'happy' group!! One of the fab things about the horse shows is to see all the beautiful way they decorate the mane's of the horses all those beautiful styles and colors. :pawprint::cheers:
It not only looks really beautiful; this shows a tremendous amount of t-Lc (tender loving care) that horses receive and truly translates as such to the horses as well, apparantly. Although sometimes, no matter how much one "dotes" over one's horses they can be just temperamental but for the most part most horses really respond to t-L-c as well. :unicorn: :monacostandard:

Little Alexandra was a real star.;) She is cutie, :wub:her jeans dress was very nice. She seems a girl with a character, she looks a lot of like Ernest-August.

Pss Alex. looks so much like her father!

Glistening Seas

:) Looks like little Alexandra is a definite show stealer!!!:flowers: That blouse looks absolutely fab on her. Great Choice, of course as always! Haven't figured out whose eyes she has but that outfit really makes them stand out and she's not even old enough for make up yet! Ha! Well, some have a natural beauty that takes other's hours to create! Whom are the 2 people besides Caroline in the pics of Pss. Caroline and Charlotte, and Alexandra? :pawprint::unicorn:

Last edited:
Oh drat...I was really hoping Dellal wouldn't be there. But I love this event in Monaco and it is great to see Princess Caroline and Charlotte and the others all together and looking well.

Where was Juliette? I mean it was great to see Char, Caroline and Alexandra together at an event, but I missed seeing Char there with Jules.

Alexandra is a very beautiful girl. I am sure she will outshine Charlotte in a few years.

Alexandra is a very beautiful girl. I am sure she will outshine Charlotte in a few years.

That would surprise me. She is the spitting image of her father, who is, to put it mildly, not very handsome. Time has not been kind to him, either.

That would surprise me. She is the spitting image of her father, who is, to put it mildly, not very handsome. Time has not been kind to him, either.

Exactly my thoughts. The poor girl looks like her father, no comparison to Charlotte, a clone of her mother in her beautiful 20ies. Alexandra can be considered lucky if she has only inherited her father's looks and not some of his other features, such as a tendency for addiction or a violent temper.

Exactly my thoughts. The poor girl looks like her father, no comparison to Charlotte, a clone of her mother in her beautiful 20ies. Alexandra can be considered lucky if she has only inherited her father's looks and not some of his other features, such as a tendency for addiction or a violent temper.
I agree - don't see the 'cutie' in her. If she is lucky and with all first class support available she might turn out as an average looking woman. She shares no features whatsoever with her mother or sister at the same age.

I also wouldn't call Alexandra a beauty, but who know what she will be like in the future? I've seen so many "ugly ducklings" turn into beautiful swans...;)

Well, IMO Alexandra is really pretty . Lovely blonde hair, nice eyes and a nice smile. She will turn into a beauty, I am sure. I have never considered Charlotte a great beauty, just to begin with. Alexandra looks like her father, sure,but in a better and more " tamed down" way.
Just my two cents.

Well, IMO Alexandra is really pretty . Lovely blonde hair, nice eyes and a nice smile. She will turn into a beauty, I am sure. I have never considered Charlotte a great beauty, just to begin with. Alexandra looks like her father, sure,but in a better and more " tamed down" way.
Just my two cents.

Alexandra is just a plain, ordinary, little girl, with a somewhat spoiled and haughty little face, which does not help much, who would not have been given a second glance if she was no ´the daugther of´.
I do agree with you, though, that Charlotte is far overrated as well. She certainly is a very pretty girl, but not the breathstopping and headturning beauty her mother and grandmother used to be at the same age.

I think beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, and so it's time to end this discussion.

Here's a video from day 3:

Le Podcast Journal Sport

I do not agree. Alexandra is becoming more and more prettier every day, but there is no way that she could be prettier that Charlotte:bang:

Charlotte is a real classical beauty !

Last edited:
Glistening Seas

:flowers:O-h-h It's a safe bet it isn't a contest to see how beautiful one is above the other. The entire family is full of simply "beautiful" people to pick from. Quite certain one won't outshine the other in entirety they are simply beautiful children as well as stephanies family etc. In addition, to the age difference doesn't matter they look beautiful together. Btw, that cover shot is a keeper isn't. it's simply fab you can see the mom resemblence with just a touch of Ernest to the mix it's nice combination. great pic and all of them with minimal make up and Alexandra with no make up can still hold her own in the shot hee. Whatever skin care they use it's working beautifully. btw does anyone know whaaat kind of skin care Pss. Caroline or charlotte use. That sun can be brutal to complexions no matter what age:sun:hang onto that sunscreen!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom