International Jumping de Monte-Carlo: 2006 - 2019, 2021 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No recent photos of Andrea. :sad:

Where in the World is He? :lol:
I Know! I miss him...:sad:
But the rest of the family was there, and they looked awesome! Alexandra is so cute, so tender. I love her!
Pierre and Bea look so glamourous. Definitely the chic couple of the Principality.

the best was Alex (sister Alex) hugging Char during the prize ceremony. Little sister seemed so proud of big sister.

Charlotte has made a big step here. The whole Pro Am Cup was her idea! Charlotte is credited with it by the GCT people, anyway. Charlotte is now Honorary President of the International Jumping de Monte-Carlo! The actual president is Diane Fissore-Wattelet. Albert is of course the High Patron.

Last edited:
I LOVE all the pictures - Mom and sis are so proud!

I think it's time for me to give up watching. The live stream is throwing a tantrum on me. Go figure. :ROFLMAO: And I suppose no one else is experiencing any trouble? It wouldn't surprise me. :ROFLMAO:

Family and friends went to support Charlotte

Prince Albert, and Gaia Casiraghi and gaia's husband are sitting behind him.

http://i47.tinypic.com/taj3oj.jpg

Eugenie?, Tatiana, Cecilia Casiraghi, ?¿, Caroline, Pierre, Beatrice and Marco Casiraghi

http://i48.tinypic.com/dqrm6c.jpg

Alexandra with Caroline

http://i46.tinypic.com/12160qb.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9188/102420593.jpg
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9751/102420646.jpg

Alexandra and Charlotte

http://i50.tinypic.com/27zce9y.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/23shlps.jpg

Alexandra and Alex

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8274/102420563.jpg

Was Charlene also at that horse-event? I know I´m not very often visiting the Monaco-forum and therefore I get a little confused any time Charlotte is obviously called "Char" because I never know whether it´s her or CharLene.

Thank you to whoever found the HOLA picture of the three!

A completely natural shot - mum, big sister and little sister.

Thanks everyone for the pictures. The three women are beautiful.

I was thinking about why Andrea & Tatiana weren't there, as it was such a large family/friends gathering. Maybe Andrea & Tatiana are at the World Cup! :)

I also wonder about Charlene. Maybe she went home to be with her family or something, for when the news came out, and since the World Cup is happening in S.A.... 'cuz so far we haven't seen her since the announcement. Only Albert.

anyway.... just thinking. :cool:

In the pics rereh posted, we can see Tatiana, but no Andrea. I wonder where is he?

^In Qatar? I forgot.... does he work at the Qatari embassy in Paris, or at the French embassy in Qatar? I think the former,but I'm not sure.

Are there any videos of the event?

p. s. Charlotte never ceases to remind me of her mother, even standing right beside Caroline. That Gucci dress is lovely/sexy/perfect in every way for her and I am so happy that she has finally gotten from under Lagerfield's thumb. Just gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.

I was wondering when Charlotte was going to wear one of those Gucci dresses. I loved those in the collection! She is so tan now. I guess that's what riding outside will do. So many great pics from this years jumping. Thanks to everyone who posted! I really appreciate all the pics.

Does anyone have any more pics of Charlotte wearing the white blazer while handing out trophies yesterday? rerehh posted one from belga on the previous page, but I can't seem to find anymore.

Screen captures from the Monaco Pro Am Cup, on Saturday 25 June 2010:

* Flickr album
* Photobucket album (ran out of space with flickr)

Closing Ceremony, Sunday, 26 June 2010: Diane Fissore-Wattelet (President of Monaco equestrian federation); Charlotte (honorary prez of the jumping);:D Princess Caroline and Jan Tops
Source: The Global Champions Tour website (gct.com)

^In Qatar? I forgot.... does he work at the Qatari embassy in Paris, or at the French embassy in Qatar? I think the former,but I'm not sure.
Qatari embassy in Paris, i think;)

The pics are beautiful. Charlotte looked lovely in that photo and Alexandra is such a sweetheart:flowers:

Aww! Caroline! :wub: That's so cute! She's obviously proud of Char. And Alex (little Alex) is so cute too! And the puppies! :wub: It's just an overflowing of cuteness! :wub: Thanks Rerehh! :D Though I think I've answered my own question about where Romeo is. :sad:
And yes, Andrea works at the embassy of Qatar in Paris. :flowers: Getty has more photos of the fam at day 3. Char and Caro should have swapped shoes - the style of Caro's dress matches Char's shoes and vice versa. ;) And I'm not keen on Jan Tops' outfit either. :ermm: But other than that, everyone looks great! :flowers:

Was Charlene also at that horse-event? I know I´m not very often visiting the Monaco-forum and therefore I get a little confused any time Charlotte is obviously called "Char" because I never know whether it´s her or CharLene.

I am thrown by that as well...why call her "Char"when she has such a lovely, regal name...CHARLOTTE?

I always think of a charwoman when I hear her called that...yuck! :bang:

On another note, Alexandra seems like a sweet, affectionate child who obviously adores her gorgeous big sister...I love seeing them together!

Screen captures from the Monaco Pro Am Cup, on Saturday 25 June 2010:

* Flickr album
* Photobucket album (ran out of space with flickr)

Closing Ceremony, Sunday, 26 June 2010: Diane Fissore-Wattelet (President of Monaco equestrian federation); Charlotte (honorary prez of the jumping);:D Princess Caroline and Jan Tops
Source: The Global Champions Tour website (gct.com)
And it's not this one CT? Your missing post?
I am thrown by that as well...why call her "Char"when she has such a lovely, regal name...CHARLOTTE?

I always think of a charwoman when I hear her called that...yuck! :bang:

On another note, Alexandra seems like a sweet, affectionate child who obviously adores her gorgeous big sister...I love seeing them together!
Because it's easier. Just like we say "Caro" or "PA" or "Steph" or whatever else. The internet is full of contracted words and acronyms. :ermm: Although I must admit, "char" is also a nick for a charlady. :ermm:

Hi Thecia...everyone should type whatever is easiest for them..I don't like those acronyms for Charlotte and Caroline, but I don't mean to criticize posters who are using them.

That Gucci dress is lovely/sexy/perfect in every way for her and I am so happy that she has finally gotten from under Lagerfield's thumb.

Agreed. She looked disguised under all those Lagerfeld clothes. And cheesy. Remember that pink tailleur with the pink hat she was wearing one National Day in Monaco? And all those outdated gowns! Lagerfeld never suited her. She was hiding under all that pompous disguises.
On Gucci she looks younger and much more fresh. She is wearing the dress while with Lagerfeld clothes, the dresses wore her, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the pictures.

Who is the guy with Caroline??? He is not Alex.
I just had a thought - is he the guy in the red shorts Caroline was with in Budelli last year? I thought I recognised that nose from somewhere. :ROFLMAO: She's was being all cutesy with him then too, but in a mother/son way. Pinching his cheek and all. ;) That's some flirtation ritual. :ROFLMAO: Okay, I'll stop now. Suffice it say, I think he's the dude from Budelli, ergo they've met before. Because that wasn't obvious from the body language. :ROFLMAO: Enough! I have to stop before I say something terrible! :lol: ;)
Agreed. She looked disguised under all those Lagerfeld clothes. And cheesy. Remember that pink tailleur with the pink hat she was wearing one National Day in Monaco? And all those outdated gowns! Lagerfeld never suited her. She was hiding under all that pompous disguises.
On Gucci she looks younger and much more fresh. She is wearing the dress while with Lagerfeld clothes, the dresses wore her, if you know what I mean.
Agreed. Karl's gone off on an odd tangent in recent years and his clothes fail to suit most people these days. Not even Caroline these days. :ermm: Though she can still rock a Chanel suit. ;) It feels like he's trying to come up with something new whilst retaining the old "Chanel-ness", which doesn't work. He needs to either accept that he'll be designing Chanel suits for the rest of his life or move on IMO. Charlotte is much better suited to the Gucci line, it's fresh and fun and a little bit avant-garde, and seems to accent her personality, rather than define it, if you get what I mean. She doesn't appear so aloof and arrogant in Gucci. Neither does Caroline. A move away from Chanel for the both of them is for the better IMO. Though Caroline's dress what a bit too shapeless for her. She has a gorgeous body still, albeit an aging one. Why not show it off? I keep thinking how even just a great belt would have made that dress better. :ermm:

It looks like Char had lots of family and friends supporting her today: Beatrice Borromeo was there and it looks like she has the same bag that Charlotte carried in Rome only hers is in brown while Char's was black.
Image - TinyPic - Kostenlose Bild- und Videospeicherung und gemeinsame Nutzung von Fotos
Image - TinyPic - Kostenlose Bild- und Videospeicherung und gemeinsame Nutzung von Fotos

I know, here isn't a fashion thread, but someone can ID the bag. i will appreciate thanks :flowers:

It seems that Chasiraghi Trio is getting more and more official duties. Charlotte was giving awards on this year International Jumping Competition.:flowers:
I like seeing Caroline and her family together. I think she has great relationship with her kids.:)

Back
Top Bottom