International Jumping de Monte-Carlo: 2006 - 2019, 2021 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this particular case was more a matter of how he treated the horse. The horse had what I call a "smiley face" from the bit being pulled too hard and was working against the reins. From the minute he came out into the arena the horse didn't look comfortable. But maybe something spooked him before hand and he responded by over-working to "rein him in" (pardon the pun :lol: ;))
I know that horses can be jumpy at the best of times but this time it just looked like horse and rider weren't on the same wave length. Though perhaps it was a little bit of an overreaction on my part to say that he has no rapport with the horse. :flowers:

Caroline, Alex and Charlotte at Day 2 of the jumping. :flowers: Getty Images Gallery I'm liking Caro's new friend. The puppy I mean. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
...watching Alves kick off the Massimo Dutti prize right now....

I tried to get going on the live feed in time for Char, but it's hard with the time difference. :sad:

She was 19/25 places (26 riders) in the 1m25 with Troy. Their time was 75.94 and had 6 fault points.

Tonight at 2100 is the Proam cup and afterward the riders will party hearty in the VIP area! :D

Monaco is 9 hours ahead of me. I'm in California. For those US east coasters out there, you have only to count back 6 hours, and 7 hours for Central Time folks.

Tonight at 2100 is the Proam cup and afterward the riders will party hearty in the VIP area! :D
Which is still another... four and a half hours away? :ROFLMAO: Then it's 1 and half hours of competition. Meh, who needs sleep anyway? :ROFLMAO:

^Yeah, it's Marco, and I think his wife CEcilia...... maybe those kids are their grandkids? Afra married in, what, 2006? The little girl maybe, could be 4 years old.....

it's marco with his daughter gaia casiraghi and gaia's husband, mauro boroni. the children are gaia and mauro's children, so, marco's grandsons.

:previous: Well, it's pretty safe to say one of those dachshunds is Charlotte's. And the other? Caroline held onto the one with the green collar. What happened to Romeo and Bo? I know Romeo was old so he might have departed for that great big dog park in the sky but Bo's only four or something. Or are they just on loan from someone? It honestly doesn't look like it though. :ermm:

Wow she looks like the Caroline at the end of the 80's in this pictures!
That's what I thought. She's certainly looking younger since she left Ernst. Except her neck. Her neck ages faster than the rest of her body. Sucks really, seeing as she does have that wonderful swan neck. You'd think with the way she holds her head (high, almost haughty - I don't mean Caroline's haughty mind) that her all the muscles would stretch and get a good work out and keep in shape but apparently not. :ermm:

Those puppies are soo cute. And I love Charlotte's sunglasses. Thanks for all the pics!

It looks like Char had lots of family and friends supporting her today: Beatrice Borromeo was there and it looks like she has the same bag that Charlotte carried in Rome only hers is in brown while Char's was black.
Image - TinyPic - Kostenlose Bild- und Videospeicherung und gemeinsame Nutzung von Fotos
http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=27ymid2&s=6
*edit* Albert & Pierre were there as well: http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23to74j&s=6
http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mtp168&s=6
belga

It looks like Char had lots of family and friends supporting her today: Beatrice Borromeo was there and it looks like she has the same bag that Charlotte carried in Rome only hers is in brown while Char's was black.
Image - TinyPic - Kostenlose Bild- und Videospeicherung und gemeinsame Nutzung von Fotos
*edit* Albert was there as well: Image - TinyPic - Kostenlose Bild- und Videospeicherung und gemeinsame Nutzung von Fotos
belga
Pierre and Albert are there too. ;)

Caroline and her new puppy at Day 2 of the International Jumping de Monte-Carlo
Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3 - Pic 4 - Pic 5 - Pic 6 - Pic 7 - Pic 8
That puppy is definitely Caroline's. Still, it makes me wonder where Romeo is. :ermm: She obviously went home for dinner before she had to come back to watch Charlotte compete tonight for the Pro-Am.

Caroline, Alex and Charlotte at Day 2 of the jumping. :flowers: Getty Images Gallery I'm liking Caro's new friend. The puppy I mean. ;) :ROFLMAO:

The puppies are absurdly cute. And they coordinate with her blouse so well. That cannot be an accident. :D

But more importantly! For the first time in a long time, Caroline's hair really has some zip and pizzaz. Like it's been properly blown out, either by herself or a professional, to give it lift and shape. And the color looks really pretty too. That superb bone structure of hers is finally appropriately framed!, like I love to see it.

Pretty nice to see the family there, supporting her. I would have liked to see Andrea and Alexandra too, but maybe we can see them a little later?

PD: those puppies are insanely cute!

In the ProAm Cup..... Charlotte & Edwina took in 4 fault points (all Charlotte's, of course). Char rode Tintero, which I'm sure Edwina appreciated! :D Char finished with a slow time, in the bottom half with the Am's, but Edwina picked them up to the final place of tenth overall with a time of 48.20 and 0 faults. Their prize was 500 euros. all the people after 8th place got 500 euros. It was a purse of 15,000 euros! :D

Doda took 2nd place with his amateur, Patricia Koller, of SUI (4000 euros) after Lauren Hough (USA) & Bart Soetaers (BEL), the winners who took 5000 euros.

The party afterward looked amazing but there weren't any closeups. On the feed screen, during the prize ceremony you could hear everything but the screen was covered up by the leader board. I was so upset. :sad:

PICTURES FROM the event!

Last edited:
I love to see the whole family out together! I'm not surprised Alexandra is not there though, she always looks a little bored at these type of events. She looks good in her Gucci gear, too.:flowers:

Charlotte is fine and pretty. You can say that there is a true treasure that is her soul. How she keeps endlessly in entrance amuses me. I'm a fan who loves to see Miss Casiraghi for who she is as a fair person so given to the likes of those we esteem. She is a debutante. I hope she does great with her beloved horses. She impresses me. :)

I love to see family together. Charlotte riding a horse looks like a princess. Even if she did not do the best in this competition, I like watching her.:) It looks like almost everyone was there: Albert, Caro, Pierre, Alex Dellal, Beatrice and on 2nd day Alexandra.
Charlotte was so tender to her boyfriend Alex. He is really not cute, but somehow she enjoys being with him and finds him cute.:ROFLMAO:
And the dachshund puppies were just adorable. Wonder if they belong to Caro?:)

Charlotte rewards Steve Guerdat at Day 1 of the jumping

http://i45.tinypic.com/f44ehi.jpg

At Day 2 of the jumping, in the ProAm Cup

I love this pics with Alexandra, Charlotte and Caroline

ImageShack(TM) slideshow

More pics with Charlotte, Alexandra, Alex, Pierre, Bea, Caroline, Marco....

ImageShack(TM) slideshow

Belga and Getty

Thank You. :)

Love the photos. :wub:

Beatrice et Pierre = Picture Perfect Couple

Pretty nice to see the family there, supporting her. I would have liked to see Andrea and Alexandra too, but maybe we can see them a little later?

PD: those puppies are insanely cute!

No recent photos of Andrea. :sad:

Where in the World is He? :lol:

Charlotte kissed Alex :)

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

I still miss Charlotte et Felix. :wub:

:shifty:

Oh my goodness, how can you not love that pic of Alex & Alex??:ROFLMAO:

I love the first pic of PC as she looks at Char & PAlex.....like they are my daughters and I am so proud of them..this picture says a thousand words about how a mother feels about her children:heart1:

Sorry I can identify the photo as I dont know how :ohmy:

Last edited:

Thanks for the notice! But here is the link that works: Carolina de Mónaco y sus hijas, un dÃ*a en la HÃ*pica :flowers:

Today Charlotte rode both troy and tintero in the special invitational 1m30. There were 32 places. With Troy she was 30. Dead slowest time 77.45 and 15 fault points. the two riders ranking below her were eliminated. With Tintero she was 15th place, time 59.58, 4 fault pts. Two Monegasque mates took prize in this one: Wenceslas Thomel and Maud Raimbert, respectively placed 7th and 8th.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness. So many cute pics! Thanks to everyone for posting! I just love the way Alexandra looks at Char and hugs her like she is just in awe of her big sister! And Char looks like she can't get enough of her little sister. So CUTE :wub: And Alex and Alex...I have no words. I guess I have to like him now. Haha

Here is a cute pic of Charlotte and boyfriend Alex (it's funny how we have to distinguish b/t him and P Alex):
http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zvr5ug&s=6
zimbio

Back
Top Bottom