International Jumping de Monte-Carlo: 2006 - 2019, 2021 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gallery from IBL

Link

And another Link from Abaca - Gallery

Last edited:
I am going to sound like such a fuddy duddy, I'm not, I'm only 24, but I hate hate hate this boho look that has been going on for the past few years which has everyone dressing like homeless grannies, all heavy cardigans and nylons with holes in them.

I agree with you. I can't understand the boho trend, especially leggings. It makes me think that everyone is going to the freakin' gym! I thought Charlotte wasn't into this trend, but lately I've seen her with leggings and those wayfarers that everybody is wearing - it's prolly going to be a HUGE trend.

In the Abaca gallery from the jumping, Charlotte is well-dressed in a jacket and shirt. Going back to her classic style. She seemed to dress better when she was younger. Her mom probably helped her, now she's just experimenting - I suppose.

Last edited:
The pictures of Charlotte with Athina are cool ;)

It is kinda neat to see Athina going over to say hello to Charlotte, especially considering the history between their families. I like to think that they are friendly, I am sure they have a great deal in common; raised in the public eye, in great privledge, experienced the tragic lose of a parent at a young age.

It is kinda neat to see Athina going over to say hello to Charlotte, especially considering the history between their families. I like to think that they are friendly, I am sure they have a great deal in common; raised in the public eye, in great privledge, experienced the tragic lose of a parent at a young age.
And they spend a lot of time showing at the same venues and in the same divisions. At the upper levels of show jumping, they all know one another.

These two are the best! Thank you so much! :clap::D:cool::wub:
I hope they exchanged current, permanent contact info. and will stay in touch this time! :lol::ROFLMAO:
:TRFrules:

She's great and in black as always. She wore same necklace that she wore at GP last May. Someone wrote that it has Stefano's image on it. I really want to see it close.

Ditto. I have been trying to see it too. It would be cool to me if she just started this and if it does have Stefano's image on it because recently I started wearing something of my late father's which I had made into a necklace too. There is probably a history behind it too. Maybe her mother, or more interestingly, maybe her paternal grandmother had this made for her and presented it to her as a Christmas gift.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto. I have been trying to see it too. It would be cool to me if she just started this and if it does have Stefano's image on it because recently I started wearing something of my late father's which I had made into a necklace too. There is probably a history behind it too. Maybe her mother, or more interestingly, maybe her paternal grandmother had this made for her and presented it to her as a Christmas gift.

I saw an up close image of it and it wasn't Stefano's face. Maybe it was another necklace.

Ani

Edit: Here's the up-close pic. Bob Sacamano posted it: (07) Click the picture to enlarge it; it looks like an angel or something.

Last edited:
Yes, it was in another necklace, not this, I said she had one, but it was in one round that she had on summer 2004 in a photo

I saw an up close image of it and it wasn't Stefano's face. Maybe it was another necklace.

Ani

Edit: Here's the up-close pic. Bob Sacamano posted it: (07) Click the picture to enlarge it; it looks like an angel or something.

It's the Virgin Mary.

It's the Virgin Mary.

Yeah, I figured that after a couple more looks at it. It's a very beautiful necklace, but I'd love to see the one with Stefano's face on it.

Ani

What could they have in common? A is a married woman, devoted to her hubby and family and not obsessed with fashion or parties, from all appearances. C is five years younger, no career so to speak and dresses to kill at all times. You can see the differences just in their appearances A is dressed so casual, and C so over the top.

Athina was born in 1985 and Charlotte in 1986.Well they could be good friends but maybe they don't want to.

Charlotte's only 1 year younger? So Athina's a married woman with a family, and Charlotte is living the partying life. I don't see too many with those types of differences as friends, billionaire's or no!

I don't see anything wrong with Charlottes lifestyle, it's more like Athina's got married too young. And I agree that they don't have to be friends, they just know each other.

Re: Charlotte greeting Athina - it looked a bit "stiff" as if they're mearly acquaintances, not close friends. Nothing negative, but just because they're both rich doesn't mean they run in the same circles. I wonder if Athina is riding/competing anymore, and if her recent marriage has changed that (if true, would be a shame, unless she's pregnant).

Ani

Yes it looks like some Saint, catholics should regonize which saint...but not her father...

I agree that Athina got married very young age, but maybe she missed her mother and to have a normal family and wanted to have just one of her own...I think this could be a good reason to marry at very young age...

Yes it looks like some Saint, catholics should regonize which saint...but not her father...

I'm Catholic, but it doesn't look like any Saint in particular. After a while I decided it was the Virgin Mary.

Ani

I agree that Athina got married very young age, but maybe she missed her mother and to have a normal family and wanted to have just one of her own...I think this could be a good reason to marry at very young age...

Or it can be very wrong one! If a preson likes the image of having family, then they can rush into marriage for wrong reasons...and not because they really wanna live the rest of their lives with that someone.
But after all it depends of a person.

I expressed myself wrong, didn't want ta say it is a good reason, I ment that it might be the reason she wed so young, please excuse me for my English...

Back
Top Bottom