The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-02-2006, 11:22 AM
Majesty

Few more pics from Olycom

Old 08-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Nobility

In the second pic it looks as if Caro stepped on gum, hee hee. And in the last two it looks as if the horse is really enjoying Caro. Either Caro is really tasty or the horse is trying to steal her watch and ring. !

Ani

Old 08-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Gentry

The last two pics are really cool, the horse seems to be very friendly and Caroline just enjoys it.

Nevermore - Believe In Nothing

http://www.myspace.com/mveronicass
Old 08-03-2006, 08:19 AM
Aristocracy

Other pictures from Olycom

Charlotte and Felix are leaving the international jumping and they are going to the Montecarlo Beach.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:00 AM
Nobility

^I see them for first time.Thanks you covdm
Old 08-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Aristocracy

Please excuse my ignorance but how many times a year this event takes place?I think i have seen these pictures before,a few months ago.I am a little confused.
Old 08-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Aristocracy

This event is once an year usually in June.
Old 08-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Commoner

Why are there no photos for the International Jumping in 2004 or 2005? I figured 2005 might have been cancelled due to Rainier's passing, but that doesn't explain 2004.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Debby,

Here is a thread titled A Retrospective - International Jumping de Monte-Carlo
I hope this helps out....there are pictures from past years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby
Why are there no photos for the International Jumping in 2004 or 2005? I figured 2005 might have been cancelled due to Rainier's passing, but that doesn't explain 2004.

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 08-11-2006, 08:26 AM
Serene Highness

Actually the jumping competition from 2004 was cancelled, I forget why, so you will not find it in that thread... only years before!
Old 08-16-2006, 12:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Two years exactly. :) To the date. Well, not precisely today's date, but they've been known to be a couple since the summer of 2004, and we're now in summer 2006, so basically two years exactl.
the magazine says that they met 3 years ago, so maybe, even if we got the first pics of them 2 years ago, they've been together for some more time.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:49 AM
Aristocracy

What is Charlotte wearing on the third day of the jumping? Is that a dress or a top? Does anyone know?
Old 09-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Nobility

it's probably a top
Old 04-03-2007, 06:44 AM
Majesty

International Jumping de Monte-Carlo: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010..

Post here news and pics about this years International Jumping de Monte-Carlo.

Quote:
The International Jumping of Monte Carlo had taken in 2006 a new dimension while being installed on the Hercules Port of the Principality to the foot of the Rock, vis-a-vis the sea.
The 28, 29 and June 30, 2007, the infrastructures of International Jumping of Monte Carlo will succeed the racing cars of the Formula 1 to the Plays of the Small States marking the 60 years of the Olympic Committee Monegasque, for the greatest pleasure of the spectators, the media and in love with the equestrian sport.
The most beautiful conquest of the man will again border on the most beautiful yachts of the world within an exceptional framework.
Fédération Equestre de la Principauté de Monaco

The dates:

From June 28th to 30th, 2007: SHOW JUMPING
Thursday 28, Friday 29 and Saturday 30 June Port Hercule: 12th Monaco International Show Jumping.

Have a look at last years Jumping Thread:

International Jumping de Monte-Carlo - June 2006

and at the retrospective thread:

A Retrospective - International Jumping de Monte-Carlo

And please remember the following:
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • Remember to be respectful. Everyone has the right to express their views, but that needs to be done in a civil way.
Happy Posting!

*This thread will be opened as the event occurs*
Old 06-26-2007, 02:23 AM
Majesty

This thread is now open.

You can find the program of the event at this site:

Le Jumping International de Monte-Carlo
Old 06-26-2007, 01:08 PM
Nobility

Does anyone know if Charlotte will be competing in the International Jumping this year. I know that in years past she has competed and we have seen Caroline, Ernst and Prince Albert all attend.

This would be nice to see the family together again. I beleive it is coming up this weekend.

Anyone know? I will be watching the results.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindsorIII View Post
Does anyone know if Charlotte will be competing in the International Jumping this year. I know that in years past she has competed and we have seen Caroline, Ernst and Prince Albert all attend.

This would be nice to see the family together again. I beleive it is coming up this weekend.

I wonder if she has time anymore, now that she's in college. I would think that if being an equestrian is what she chose to do as a profession, then I'm sure she'd be competing regularly - otherwise, she probably rides for pleasure, or competes on a lower level, just to keep her skills strong (like her Mother - did she ever actually compete, formally)? It would be great, if she did, but I cannot imagine she has time - she'd probably be quickly overshadowed by professional riders (maybe Valentine, Christine Maillot, etc).
Old 06-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

thanks for this thead, always been a fan of the M-C jumping
Old 06-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Gentry

Oh I hope we will see charlotte there, i dont care fi shes competing or no. Just to see her there:) And the rest of the family for sure!
Old 06-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindsorIII View Post

i do not think she will be competing..she has left this part of her life several years ago...but i do hope that she will make appearances there..along with juliette (they look so good together :) ) and i really hope to see pictures of valentine again...kinda miss seeing her..