International Jumping de Monte-Carlo: 2006 - 2019, 2021 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes really lovely to see Charlotte there with her uncle had hoped to see the Princess of Hanover.

I am a little surprised at how completely relaxed Raphael appears to be in front of large crowds.

He looks less like Charlotte now, and more like his father.

No Dimitri because Raphael was there .

I don't believe that. Dimitri is Charlotte's husband... I must live with the boy, along with his moher, so i don't think Raphael is the reason for his not attendance to the event ( it would be childish and stupid of him to do otherwise ). But it's very nice to see Raphael already taking part in such an event apparently so dear to his mother and grandmother... :flowers:

Here's a link to Hola's article about the Jumping.

https://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_m...ta-casiraghi-hijo-raphael-protagonista-hipica

Raphaël, el hijo mayor de Carlota Casiraghi, conquista la hípica de Montecarlo con su espontaneidad y simpatía - Raphael Charlotte's eldest son wins the heart of the Montecarlos jumping with his spontaneity and sympathy

And Raphael is such a beautiful boy... He reminds me of Andrea and Pierre at the same age. He may take after his father, but the Grimaldi - Casiraghi genes are well imprinted on him. What a sweet lovelly boy!!! :heart1: :heart1: :heart1:

Last edited:
No Dimitri because Raphael was there .

Dimitri is always very loving and affectionate with Raphael, even before he married Charlotte.

Dimitri might be looking after Balthazar, who is too young for this event.

And Raphael is such a beautiful boy... He reminds me of Andrea and Pierre at the same age. He may take after his father, but the Grimaldi - Casiraghi genes are well imprinted on him. What a sweet lovelly boy!!! :heart1: :heart1: :heart1:

He is an adorable little boy, and bears as much resemblance to his father and his uncles. He most looks like Pierre’s firstborn.

Some photos of Charlotte beside Raphael, they look like siblings rather than mother and son. Charlotte looks very youthful lately!

As others have said, it’s wonderful to see Raphael take part in events in Monaco. I do like that all family members somehow get involved in various activities of the Principality and I hope the next generation continue to do so.

Last edited:
Raphael has the upper part (eyes) like his father, but the bottom, nose and mouth like his mum. Gorgeous

Beautiful Caroline!
I am wondering, when was the last time Charlotte took part in the horse jumping as an athlete?

I am pretty certain that the girl in the white sundress with very long blonde hair is Darya Rassam. She is a clone of her mother.

This year marks the first time Dimitri has attended this event since before he married Charlotte.;)

Last edited:
I am pretty certain that the girl in the white sundress with very long blonde hair is Darya Rassam. She is a clone of her mother.

This year marks the first time Dimitri has attended this event since before he married Charlotte.;)

Yes, Darya looks a great deal like her mother. Lovely girl.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfh5WlDIO0M/

Princess Caroline of Hanover and daughter Charlotte Casiraghi attended the Longiness International Jumping Competition in Monte Carlo where they received a check for AMADE Mondiale. Small video.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom