The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-24-2011, 06:44 AM
Serene Highness

I love Bea's outfit!

Old 06-24-2011, 07:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Give Charlotte her due - she got her act together, despite what may have been hayfever indeed.

She's a trooper and doesn't let family/friends down....

Old 06-24-2011, 09:01 AM
Serene Highness

Excellent pictures - and, Princess Alex is getting sooo tall!
Old 06-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Like every year, Charlotte Casiraghi is taking part at the prestigious Jumping tournament of Monte-Carlo....
.......Caroline gives her daughter "trésors de tendresse" to comfort her.

Alexandra de Hanovre was also there for her sister...

Charlotte Casiraghi cavalière glamour au Jumping de Monte-Carlo | Nice-Matin

Diaporama | Charlotte Casiraghi, agile cavalière était au centre de toutes les | Charlotte Casiraghi au Jumping international de Monte-Carlo | Nice-Matin
images
Old 06-24-2011, 09:22 AM
Serene Highness

I like Char's clothing!
Old 06-24-2011, 09:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Alexandra is so beautiful. I would like to see more pics of her.
Charlotte is gorgeous. She had good results (except for 43/44)
Old 06-24-2011, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Day 2 - June 24:

Charlotte Casiraghi, Prince Albert, Charlene Wittstock and Princess Caroline at the Jumping
International of Monte Carlo in Monaco June 24, 2011.

Lovely gestures between Charlotte and Albert on pics 3 and 4!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** gettyimages/reuters/daylife gallery - June 24, 2011 ** afp/belga gallery **
Old 06-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Courtier

Those Albert/Charlotte pics are precious!
Old 06-24-2011, 01:37 PM
Courtier

So cute!!!

Pure People: http://www.purepeople.com/article/ch...ellal_a82488/1
Old 06-24-2011, 07:24 PM
Serene Highness

Funny pic of Albert, Charlene and Caro, though they seem like they don't see something funny --> http://i55.tinypic.com/2ldiu1d.jpg
Old 06-24-2011, 07:57 PM
Royal Highness

Charlene, Albert, Caroline and Charlotte at the Monte Carlo jumping event....they all seem to get along well
Old 06-24-2011, 09:56 PM
Serene Highness

Charlotte and Edwina came in 2nd in the Pro-Am and each won 8,000 Euros. Charlotte faulted on the last fence, as did many others, but Edwina cancelled it out by clearing the same fence but at a higher height. The height for the amateurs was 1.35m and she was riding Troy. In an earlier competition, Charlotte came in 17/27 with 4 faults on Madison D'olgy at 1.25m.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Courtier

Charlotte seems especially close to Albert here.

ETA: oops, just saw all the other pics posted as well up above! :) My favorite picture is the one of Caroline with her girls, OMG, they all look like sisters there! And what a tall lithe beauty Princess Alexandra is growing up to be ~ she looks more & more like Caroline each day, and in turn I see shades of her big sis in there as well ~ both beauties!

But the funniest picture has to be the one of Albert, Charlene, and Caroline; I was on the floor laughing at Caroline's expression! I wonder what she saw?
Old 06-25-2011, 02:28 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
Alexandra is so beautiful. I would like to see more pics of her.

More pics of her on day 1 can be found on the previous page, post 499

Yesterday evening there was a cocktail party for the International Monte Carlo Jumping Event.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 06-25-2011, 08:34 AM
Nobility

Today, Charlotte came in 3/41 on Troy at 1.30cm and she won 1,500 Euros, with Madison D'olgy came in 4/41 and she won 800 Euros.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:35 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
But the funniest picture has to be the one of Albert, Charlene, and Caroline; I was on the floor laughing at Caroline's expression! I wonder what she saw?
I wondered the same until I found this pic of Charlotte: maybe Caroline's pic was taken at the same time? Or maybe Caroline had this expression when she saw Charlotte doing this!

I know that the link has already been posted, but on profimedia you have plenty pictures of Charlotte in her green Gucci trousers. She was giving a cup to the winner. I personnaly love this pic, but unfortunately it is tagged...
Old 06-25-2011, 09:40 AM
Serene Highness

Somebody got a confidence boost from doing well in the Pro-Am last nite. 3rd and 4th place is great! Of course, TrepStep would say it is all the horses' doing. Charlotte has already passed her winnings from all of 2010 at the GCT; even if you exclude the 8000 Euros from the Pro-Am. She continues to progress.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:11 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Funny pic of Albert, Charlene and Caro, though they seem like they don't see something funny --> http://i55.tinypic.com/2ldiu1d.jpg
So sinchronized...
Old 06-25-2011, 10:43 AM
Courtier

At first I too was laughing, but then when I saw the pic LovelyKate posted wherein it looks like Charlotte might've taken a fall with her horse, that sobered me up quick!

Seriously, it brought flashbacks when Christopher Reeve fell off his horse and broke his neck, and also when Charlotte took a horrific fall off her horse in her teens, and Andrea was right there by her side on the ground seeing if she was hurt (I recall she was holding her jaw). Such a dangerous sport, my hat goes off to her, a real trooper just like her World Champion Off-Shore Speed Boat Racing father Stefano.

That said, my heart goes out to Caroline, now I totally understand her expression.

ETA: lol just saw the pic wherein Charlotte has a wedgie and is doing something about it, reminds me of female skaters on ice.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:43 AM
Courtier

Chic as they are, her equwstrian gear is not without difficulties. There arw several pictures like the one above.