International Jumping de Monte-Carlo: 2006 - 2019, 2021 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: What's with the manufactured animosity between Ps Car and Andrea?! :ROFLMAO:

Great stuff ! Let's have more of it.

Caroline: I've lost my cigarette lighter - get me another one, Andrea... and get us another pack while you're about it....
Andrea: Get your own, you lazy old so and so....

Caroline: By George, Andrea! Is that the way to talk to your
mother?!? :eek: Watch your manners young man, or you'll stay in your room all evening! :angry:
Andrea: All evening?!? Oh Mum, i must go out tonight, i simply must.. There's a new Dj at Jimmyz, i must go dance tonight...Pleeaase... :cry:

^Trep, I think you're right, that dog she had at the Villeneuve Loubet jumping, and as you pointed out, in Paris last fall, is a Belgian Shepard! I mistakenly thought he/she was a longhaired German Shepard, but I looked up Belgian Shepard on google and that dog matches exactly Charlotte's! That dog was also on the Pacha III at the Monaco port with the Casiraghis & Co. in May. There was also the boxer that Thecia mentioned; I believe the boxer is Alex Dellal's friend.

This event, the jumping of M-C, is the first time I see these Dachshund pups so I am sure they are new to the family.:) Maybe Caroline left with both, only someone carried the other for her.
Alex left with the other one. :flowers:
Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3
All the supposed dialog is great! :D

That's definitely not an iPad. For starters, iPads are two tone - white on the front and silver on the back. Secondly, it is the wrong shape for an iPad. iPads are rectangular, what Alex is carrying is more of a square shape. And even if it was a completely black iPad, there is no apple insignia. No, it looks like a very small tablet or a book. It has a cover over the front. Check it out. :flowers:
Tinypic

Okay, it's definitely enough with these fictional dialogues, it's
getting far off topic. If you want to share more, we have a funny,
already existing extra thread that can be used:

** Caption this picture **

Thanks! :)

That's definitely not an iPad. For starters, iPads are two tone - white on the front and silver on the back. Secondly, it is the wrong shape for an iPad. iPads are rectangular, what Alex is carrying is more of a square shape. And even if it was a completely black iPad, there is no apple insignia. No, it looks like a very small tablet or a book. It has a cover over the front. Check it out. :flowers:
Tinypic

You are right ^^
i think im little obsesses with apple's products :p

It's time for the annual International Jumping de Monte-Carlo again!
It starts today, June 23 and ends on June 25 at Port Hercule!

I'm sad for her. She looks like she was having a migraine or headache.

She does look like she is having a headache. Poor Charlotte.

Maybe she was hurt? Sweet Caro!

I first thought it may have been the heat, but I've checked the weather report and it's been around 26°C, so not yet too hot.

Here are two more galleries - Pierre and Beatrice were present as well:

** profimedia 1 ** profimedia 2 **

I prefer Pierre with shorter/shaved hair. Char/Caroline are so cute too.:flowers:

Charlotte finished 20/44 with no faults on Troy and 43/44 with 9 faults on Madison d'olgy. Both at 1.25 m.

I love Bea's outfit!

Last edited:
Give Charlotte her due - she got her act together, despite what may have been hayfever indeed.

She's a trooper and doesn't let family/friends down....

Excellent pictures - and, Princess Alex is getting sooo tall!

I like Char's clothing!

Last edited:
Alexandra is so beautiful. I would like to see more pics of her.
Charlotte is gorgeous. She had good results (except for 43/44)

Back
Top Bottom