The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Wonderful pics! Caroline looks so great in that blue and
she has that wonderful smile and laughter..

Here are two more galleries:

Day 3 abaca 1

Day 3 abaca 2

Old 06-29-2008, 05:40 PM
Majesty

Day 3: Pics without watermark:

Gallery

Old 06-29-2008, 11:14 PM
Serene Highness

Little Alexandra was a real star. She is cutie, her jeans dress was very nice. She seems a girl with a character, she looks a lot of like Ernest-August.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 06-29-2008, 11:34 PM
Gentry

Pss Alex. looks so much like her father!
Old 06-30-2008, 04:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Two more pics from Hola
Galerías de imágenes
Old 06-30-2008, 10:46 AM
Majesty

3 more galleries from IBL:

IBL Bildbyrå

IBL Bildbyrå

IBL Bildbyrå
Old 06-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

Looks like little Alexandra is a definite show stealer!!! That blouse looks absolutely fab on her. Great Choice, of course as always! Haven't figured out whose eyes she has but that outfit really makes them stand out and she's not even old enough for make up yet! Ha! Well, some have a natural beauty that takes other's hours to create! Whom are the 2 people besides Caroline in the pics of Pss. Caroline and Charlotte, and Alexandra?
Old 06-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh drat...I was really hoping Dellal wouldn't be there. But I love this event in Monaco and it is great to see Princess Caroline and Charlotte and the others all together and looking well.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:46 AM
Gentry

Where was Juliette? I mean it was great to see Char, Caroline and Alexandra together at an event, but I missed seeing Char there with Jules.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:54 AM
Aristocracy

Alexandra is a very beautiful girl. I am sure she will outshine Charlotte in a few years.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:26 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera Friedel View Post
Alexandra is a very beautiful girl. I am sure she will outshine Charlotte in a few years.
That would surprise me. She is the spitting image of her father, who is, to put it mildly, not very handsome. Time has not been kind to him, either.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruts View Post
That would surprise me. She is the spitting image of her father, who is, to put it mildly, not very handsome. Time has not been kind to him, either.
Exactly my thoughts. The poor girl looks like her father, no comparison to Charlotte, a clone of her mother in her beautiful 20ies. Alexandra can be considered lucky if she has only inherited her father's looks and not some of his other features, such as a tendency for addiction or a violent temper.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Exactly my thoughts. The poor girl looks like her father, no comparison to Charlotte, a clone of her mother in her beautiful 20ies. Alexandra can be considered lucky if she has only inherited her father's looks and not some of his other features, such as a tendency for addiction or a violent temper.
I agree - don't see the 'cutie' in her. If she is lucky and with all first class support available she might turn out as an average looking woman. She shares no features whatsoever with her mother or sister at the same age.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
I also wouldn't call Alexandra a beauty, but who know what she will be like in the future? I've seen so many "ugly ducklings" turn into beautiful swans...
Old 07-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Aristocracy

Well, IMO Alexandra is really pretty . Lovely blonde hair, nice eyes and a nice smile. She will turn into a beauty, I am sure. I have never considered Charlotte a great beauty, just to begin with. Alexandra looks like her father, sure,but in a better and more " tamed down" way.
Just my two cents.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Well, IMO Alexandra is really pretty . Lovely blonde hair, nice eyes and a nice smile. She will turn into a beauty, I am sure. I have never considered Charlotte a great beauty, just to begin with. Alexandra looks like her father, sure,but in a better and more " tamed down" way.
Just my two cents.
Alexandra is just a plain, ordinary, little girl, with a somewhat spoiled and haughty little face, which does not help much, who would not have been given a second glance if she was no ´the daugther of´.
I do agree with you, though, that Charlotte is far overrated as well. She certainly is a very pretty girl, but not the breathstopping and headturning beauty her mother and grandmother used to be at the same age.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Majesty

I think beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, and so it's time to end this discussion.

Here's a video from day 3:

Le Podcast Journal Sport
Old 07-06-2008, 04:46 AM
Majesty

Cover and a little pic from Die Aktuelle
Old 07-07-2008, 06:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I do not agree. Alexandra is becoming more and more prettier every day, but there is no way that she could be prettier that Charlotte

Charlotte is a real classical beauty !
Old 07-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

O-h-h It's a safe bet it isn't a contest to see how beautiful one is above the other. The entire family is full of simply "beautiful" people to pick from. Quite certain one won't outshine the other in entirety they are simply beautiful children as well as stephanies family etc. In addition, to the age difference doesn't matter they look beautiful together. Btw, that cover shot is a keeper isn't. it's simply fab you can see the mom resemblence with just a touch of Ernest to the mix it's nice combination. great pic and all of them with minimal make up and Alexandra with no make up can still hold her own in the shot hee. Whatever skin care they use it's working beautifully. btw does anyone know whaaat kind of skin care Pss. Caroline or charlotte use. That sun can be brutal to complexions no matter what agehang onto that sunscreen!