The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-27-2008, 02:24 PM
Courtier

Those photos are adorable on so many levels.
(photos originally posted by tbhrc)
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
I think Princess Alex is a Monaco glamour girl in the making. The girl has a very charming smile yet manages to look haughty as well. Also, her facial expressions remind me of Andrea's (that haughty look, probably, something only Andrea and Alex got from Caroline and not Pierre and Charlotte). I can't wait to see her in her late teens. Like Pierre she's going to become prettier as she grows into her looks.

Old 06-27-2008, 05:45 PM
Heir Apparent

I can't say that Alexandra looks like she has the makings of a great beauty, not yet. She seems to to be taking after her father Ernst and the Hanovers, she looks just like him.

But it is early yet, very early. When Princess Caroline was a little girl I had no idea that she would eventually become the world class beauty that she did become, and I can see a little of Caroline in Alexandra too.

And you are right, who would have thought that Pierre would grow up to outdistance Andrea in the looks department?

Old 06-27-2008, 05:57 PM
Royal Highness

The pictures are great. Charlotte looked very pretty, and I loved her outfit. I would so wear something like that. The pictures of the sisters together are very sweet, and they seem close, considering their age difference.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:14 PM
Nobility

Charlotte looks fantastic. Melanie not so much...
Looove Charlotte's bag and shoes!
Old 06-27-2008, 10:10 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

It is great news to hear that Monaco equestrian interest is taken more of a foreground approach. In most countries the love of all things equestrian is a true delight as i am sure to all of us, as well. The pics of little Andrea---my how she haaaas g-r-o-w-n. She too is turning into an absolute beauty!! it's marvelous. The view from the equestrian site with Monaco in the background is magnificient. This sport is one of the many truly enjoyable parts of Monaco ! So glad we were given the treat to the pics!
Old 06-28-2008, 05:30 AM
Majesty

New pics from Day 2: Princess Caroline, Princess Alexandra, Charlotte Casiraghi, Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock:

Gallery
Old 06-28-2008, 09:01 AM
Courtier

More jumping pictures from Belga
BelgaPicture - Quick search
(just type jumping monaco, I can't seem to paste the page with the pictures)
Old 06-28-2008, 10:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the pics:)
Caroline and Charlene are great today. But I don't like Charlotte's outfit...Too short
Old 06-28-2008, 05:21 PM
Majesty

Here's a gallery with big pics from Isifa:

Gallery

And here's the direct link to the gallery from Belga:

BelgaPicture - Category details
Old 06-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas View Post
It is great news to hear that Monaco equestrian interest is taken more of a foreground approach. In most countries the love of all things equestrian is a true delight as i am sure to all of us, as well. The pics of little Andrea---my how she haaaas g-r-o-w-n. She too is turning into an absolute beauty!! it's marvelous. The view from the equestrian site with Monaco in the background is magnificient. This sport is one of the many truly enjoyable parts of Monaco ! So glad we were given the treat to the pics!
Sadly for those of us who are equestrian ( I always think of it as a religion or nationality rather than a sport) in America there is virtually no coverage even of really big ticket classes like the American Invitational in which only the top 50 riders in the rankings are allowed to compete for the richest grand prix in the country. When my huband first came with me to a european show he was completely blown away. In this country football, baseball, hockey are way higher profile.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Nobility

Charlene looked good at the jumping event, but i think her outfit is more suited to a cocktail party than a daytime event. Can she wear something else than a halter cut dress, blouse, etc.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Aristocracy

Unhappy

the colour look nice in charlene dress but the dress or the photo make her arm look too big,as for caro and char love their outfit i wish i can buy charlote dress it look really nice on her, as for albert he look the same as always.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:40 AM

Whoa, I have never seen Charlene look so good. She has glammed herself up.
Charlotte looks great too, but my god her dress on day 2 is short, too short I think. But otherwise, she is perfect. I mean, I love the red purse and nails, the sunnies on her head, the hair....

Princess Alex is so a mix of Ernst and Caroline, but she really has that "Caroline attitude" doesn't she?
Old 06-29-2008, 03:11 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Princess Alex is so a mix of Ernst and Caroline, but she really has that "Caroline attitude" doesn't she?
Indeed she has Me too I liked Charlene's look very much, she
has found another great dress colour and should wear more of that.
I like to see those pics of Albert and Charlene having fun together
and the pics of Caroline, Charlotte and Alex are so wonderful again,
no doubt who Alexandra's two inspiring examples are
Old 06-29-2008, 03:48 AM
Gentry

I just love Princess Caroline's outfit! She looks amazing!
As for Charlotte's dress I have to agree with CasiraghiTrio, it's a bit short...
on some of the pictures she reminds me of Stefano.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:44 AM
Majesty

Pics from Day 3: Princess Caroline, Prince Ernst-August, Princess Alexandra, Charlotte Casiraghi and Alex Dellal

Gallery

And here we have the first big pics from Day 3:

Gallery

And a few more of Princess Caroline:

Gallery
Old 06-29-2008, 08:37 AM
Aristocracy

Charlene looks so pretty in that color.
Old 06-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for all the pics everyone. Charlotte and Caroline look perfect in the last pics, they seem to be from the Awards Ceremony.
Old 06-29-2008, 12:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Caroline looks Perfect, and Charlotte looks good too, but Alex's presence (the bad Alex) oohh...He's so ugly.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:13 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

Greaaat pics. It's so marvelous to see how comfortable Caroline and family feel with the horses around. Sometimes horses can get a little skiddish even if they are around people alot. However from all appearances this is one 'happy' group!! One of the fab things about the horse shows is to see all the beautiful way they decorate the mane's of the horses all those beautiful styles and colors.
It not only looks really beautiful; this shows a tremendous amount of t-Lc (tender loving care) that horses receive and truly translates as such to the horses as well, apparantly. Although sometimes, no matter how much one "dotes" over one's horses they can be just temperamental but for the most part most horses really respond to t-L-c as well.