The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Charlotte looks so much better with her hair up ! She recovers that look of innocence and mixture of sophistication and "artful neglige" that defined her style when she was younger.

Old 07-09-2007, 02:30 AM
Majesty

A lot of pics can be found here:

jbvnews - Albert de Monaco et Charlotte de Monaco et Charlene Wittstock au Jumping International de Monte Carlo.

and here:

jbvnews - Jumping International de Monte Carlo.

Old 07-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Aristocracy

Great finds Bob and tbhrc. I missed both of those sites.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
Re: Charlotte greeting Athina - it looked a bit "stiff" as if they're mearly acquaintances, not close friends. Nothing negative, but just because they're both rich doesn't mean they run in the same circles. I wonder if Athina is riding/competing anymore, and if her recent marriage has changed that (if true, would be a shame, unless she's pregnant).

Really? To me they look very friendly. We can only see Athina's face, but she seems very happy to meet charlotte
Old 07-10-2007, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutú View Post
Really? To me they look very friendly. We can only see Athina's face, but she seems very happy to meet charlotte
I agree 100%. I think if they looked a little stiff, it was because of one of these reasons (just my opinion):
1) Athina came up rather suddently, perhaps taking the party by surprise, as everyone else but Char is looking like they don't know what's going on.
2) The photographers (less likely, considering they all seem perfectly relaxed in other pics, but still possible, I suppose)

But I will say that I agree with Horseygal that they are just acquainted, albeit always friendly acquainted, socially friendly, but not over-friendly.
I just always wished they would be friends, like best friends, but accepted long ago it ain't gonna happen. I think the media has paired them together off and on, esp. when they were little kids, as part of an exclusive "richest kids club", and then there are the coincidences:
1) Both lost a parent at a very young age
2) Both inherited their own island, albeit one being quite "more important" than the other one
3) Their grandfathers *hated* each other!
4) Their mothers were sort of rivals in their own way on the social scene, weren't they?
5) The equestrian thing, yada yada
Old 07-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Nobility

is juliette married? in Abaca, they refer her as Mrs. Maillot. Can somebody clarify?
Old 08-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Royal Highness

Some 'new' pics from International Jumping competition in Monaco, June 07, that I don't remember seeing it here (small pics only)..Sorry if it's repost! (Starface)

Pic1 + Pic2 + Pic3 (so cute smile) + Pic4 + Pic5

Some new pics from International Jumping competition in Monaco from June 07..Small pics only, sorry if it is repost! (Starface)

Prince Albert, Charlene, Charlotte + Pic No.2

A.Dellal, J.Maillot, Charlene, Prince Albert, Charlotte

@Mizzy - so far, last year's fotossesion made by Gérard Rancinan included Casiraghi Trio.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:08 PM
Aristocracy

In all of the pictures that I have seen on this page- the car photos and the horse jumping Charlene seems to just be there and she is not included in any conversation. Its like she's an outsider who is hanging around. That is not a healthy situation to be in.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:35 AM
Nobility

That the true, do anybody know did Charlene learn to speak french?
Old 01-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Majesty

International Jumping de Monte-Carlo - June 2008

Post here news and pics about this years International Jumping de Monte-Carlo ( June 26th - 28th - to be confirmed).

Quote:
The International Jumping of Monte Carlo had taken in 2006 a new dimension while being installed on the Hercules Port of the Principality to the foot of the Rock, vis-a-vis the sea.
The infrastructures of International Jumping of Monte Carlo will succeed the racing cars of the Formula 1 to the Plays of the Small States marking the 60 years of the Olympic Committee Monegasque, for the greatest pleasure of the spectators, the media and in love with the equestrian sport.
The most beautiful conquest of the man will again border on the most beautiful yachts of the world within an exceptional framework.
Fédération Equestre de la Principauté de Monaco

Have a look at last years Jumping Thread:

International Jumping de Monte-Carlo - June 2006

International Jumping de Monte-Carlo - June 2007

and at the retrospective thread:

A Retrospective - International Jumping de Monte-Carlo

And please remember the following:
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • Remember to be respectful. Everyone has the right to express their views, but that needs to be done in a civil way.
Happy Posting!
Old 06-10-2008, 06:03 AM
Majesty

I've found a nice picture of Charlotte and Charlene from last year:

Photos_2
Old 06-10-2008, 06:07 AM
Majesty

Here's the official site of this years International Show Jumping:

Welcome
Old 06-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel View Post
is juliette married? in Abaca, they refer her as Mrs. Maillot. Can somebody clarify?
Maybe they got confused, because if she was married her last name would change, and she's always been Maillot

Old 06-27-2008, 04:39 AM
Majesty

First small pics of Princess Caroline, Princess Alexandra and Charlotte:

Gallery

More of Alexandra and Charlotte

Gallery

Here's another gallery with 47 pics:

Gallery

Gallery from IBL

Gallery
Old 06-27-2008, 04:49 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Some of the pics in a bigger version:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 **
Old 06-27-2008, 06:12 AM
Majesty

More pics from Isifa:

Gallery
Old 06-27-2008, 09:27 AM

Thanks for the pics, ladies. It's cool to see Char there with Melanie, and Alex (the good Alex, not the bad Alex, ha). Good Alex=her sister.
I wonder if Alex will take up equestrian sports like Charlotte did. If she intends to, it won't be far off. Char started the jumping lessons around age ten, then started competing around age 12/13.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
It's fantastic to see how dearly the little Princess and la signorina Casiraghi love each other.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you all for the amazing pic.
All the three outfits (Char, Alex and Caroline) are good. Charlotte's perfect. Not so sure about Melanie
Old 06-27-2008, 01:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
It's fantastic to see how dearly the little Princess and la signorina Casiraghi love each other.

I agree Tosca, Charlotte is very sweet and protective of her little sister. It is adorable to watch!